Looks like many many in this forum get disturbed by my posts

Govindu

If they are Anna NTR, Jr NTR and Balakrishna fans they would not. Would they be?

Some of us is just a pawns in the hands of Nandamuri Chanda Mama Garu.

Threatened politicking brothers will be unsettled and want me to be removed. And some other brothers will in their hearts support me.

If you are Nandamuri fans then prevent and fight those blatant removal of Anna NTR statues on intersections, and movies from internet etc. I know some of you are actually those who are doing the damage. Karma will catch up soon on you.

5 minutes ago, Govindu said:

If they are Anna NTR, Jr NTR and Balakrishna fans they would not. Would they be?

Some of us is just a pawns in the hands of Nandamuri Chanda Mama Garu. If you are Nandamuri fans then prevent and fight those blatent removal of Anna NTR statues on intersections and movies from internet etc.

Threatened politicking brothers will be unsettled and want me to be removed. And some other brothers will in their hearts support me.

mee peru Koti kadu Image result for brahmi Anukokunda oka roju gif

10 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

meeru vadinamma ey intersection lo koorchoni fight chesthannaaroo chepthe mem koda akkade vachi pedda abhimanulu ayina meetho mem koda abhimaanulam ani mark veyinchkoni db ki vastham mari

Kodi koora lo uppu , kaaram, idly lo soda, goru muddalo prema, bed mida Aaapyayata ,anuragam, swaram lo Madhuram, Chupu lo konte thanam, navvu lo Maadhuryam.. Ivanni minchi Gunavanturalu.. Inkaem kavali sodara.. Amma Tarvata Vadinamma.

5 hours ago, Govindu said:

If you are Nandamuri fans then prevent and fight those blatant removal of Anna NTR statues on intersections, and movies from internet etc. I know some of you are actually those who are doing the damage. Karma will catch up soon on you.

Emaindi Bro Meeku,  enduku intha emotional avuthunnaaru. 

Check with Jagga regarding demolition of  NTR statues,  not CBN 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 9:29 AM, Govindu said:

4AA42306-C593-44E4-8E73-5AA653313438.gif.ee2871193532237e3b6a6079bc206564.gif

Archived