Jump to content
Royal Nandamuri

APNGO President Venkatreddy

Recommended Posts

I heard Venkat reddy's wife is also contesting on YCP ticket in the local body election.  So inka VR meeda discussion kooda waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Petitions are quashed by SC.... 

Ippudendi పరిస్థితి... ☺️

pranam medaki vache decision ichinandu Sc judge and Nimagadda pranaalu teestaru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

మనం ఇక్కడ anukotame గాని vadiki కూడా తెలుసు judgement emochiddi అని, next action ready chesado లేదో... 😅

All I'm waiting for is SEC sack some big guy to show others how powerful it is after notification...

big action is expecting.... 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ramntr said:

మనం ఇక్కడ anukotame గాని vadiki కూడా తెలుసు judgement emochiddi అని, next action ready chesado లేదో... 😅

All I'm waiting for is SEC sack some big guy to show others how powerful it is after notification...

big action is expecting.... 😁

+1..already ivala cheyalsina pani evadu cheyala....action should be taken on some top level people....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chanti149 said:

+1..already ivala cheyalsina pani evadu cheyala....action should be taken on some top level people....

Central Home Secretary ki letter rasadu ga... central govt employees ni elections kosam use chesukovataniki....

its like... saying... pora puvva... to Jagan :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, fan no 1 said:

I heard Venkat reddy's wife is also contesting on YCP ticket in the local body election.  So inka VR meeda discussion kooda waste.

Discussion cheytali...appude yekkuva mandiki telise chance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×