Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

 

Modi actual gaa ... wrong field choose chesukonnadu. 

Film industry lo vunte 4 oscars kottevaadu.

Actually correct field ye choose chesukonnadu .. movies ki velthe maha vasthe oscars vasthayi anthe.. ade ee acting politics lo vaadithe mottham desanne aadinchochu ani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thalaiva_NTR said:

Actually correct field ye choose chesukonnadu .. movies ki velthe maha vasthe oscars vasthayi anthe.. ade ee acting politics lo vaadithe mottham desanne aadinchochu ani

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bjp pr team ni appreciate cheyyali, ఎక్కడ ఎలా ఎవరిని ఎప్పుడు touch cheyyalo అలా చేయటానికి try చేస్తున్నారు... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Nandamurian said:

Ee pakodi gaadiki telugu gurthu unntey Amaravathi gurthu leydha bewarsebadcow XX

Anduke drama artist anedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BJP YCP script writers evorogani chala active ga untunanru .....

Babu garu kuda e methodologies choose cheskunte better .....

random speeches doesn't work now, proverbs, analogy, contemporary mix cheste gani public ki ekkatla 

any way modi reminding gurajada's words  is a proud moment for Telugus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speeches kosam enta rehearsal chestado. Adi okkati nachutadi ithani daggara. Too much commitment. Kakapothe it is only for party but not for public good. That is the only drawback. CBN keeps state first and party later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Andhrudu said:

any way modi reminding gurajada's words  is a proud moment for Telugus

Proud moments aa?  

Veedu Telugu's ni mingadaaniki..... ee lathkore veshaalu vesthunnaadu. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Speeches kosam enta rehearsal chestado. Adi okkati nachutadi ithani daggara. Too much commitment. Kakapothe it is only for party but not for public good. That is the only drawback. CBN keeps state first and party later.

speech self -> crony capitalists -> party -> nation

action : change direction of arrows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, adithya369 said:

Proud moments aa?  

Veedu Telugu's ni mingadaaniki..... ee lathkore veshaalu vesthunnaadu. 

Inka emundhi mingadaaniki 

Hole ayyindhi akkada mingi mingi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×