Pattabhi best pressmeet

Pattabhi is very loud and clear...  But now a days to people like in ap it gets more deep when you tell something by poking 

Logic +loud and clear 

Logic+poke is a better approach to neutrals I believe and they listen.  They change the video or channel if it is clear bcoz manchi ni ekkuva sepu manchi ga vine stage daatipoyaru janam 

No need to change the content even, 1 percent what u say pattabhi garu.... But my observation is as abv. Change the tune in you while speaking including poking... 

2 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Pattabhi in general chala baaga matladathadu..but people want booths..ainadi emanna cleaner gaadi range anukunnava..what I felt was lengthy speeches avoid cheyali..ade matter 10 min lo cheppachu 

annai did I ask him to use bad words?  Poke cheyali chalu and make it short as u said , tone variations ivvali...  and also involve people at every 3 min of speech like meeru idi korukuni kaadu ga votes vesindi etc etc.... 

1 hour ago, sudhakar21 said:

Tulasi Reddy from congress also good

CBN should take Tulasi reddy

No should not take tulasi reddy.,.sabbam hari ni theesukovatame thappu...people from other parties and sections support chestheyne voice gattiga reach untadi...tdp umbrella aithey it neutralizes everything 

Archived