Target Nani ?

Munna_NTR

On 1/4/2021 at 11:45 PM, BalayyaTarak said:

Target Nani aaa or elevate PK for BJP's benefit aaaa

I think u need to change your thinking .Oka waste fellow ni , vadi batch pekataanni all over public ki telesetattu chedinappudu ..u shud be happy for that . Antee gaani adi vodilipetti evadikoo benifit vastundani  deeni valla kaadu .. point is the culprit shud be caught . Rest will follow . Tomorrow if Jagan goes to jail because of some other person , will u be happy that Jagan went to jail or  sad bcas of some other person got elevated . U shud stop this ..because there is a chance of public thinking that because a person's elevation they r targetting ( Nani or who so ever)

1 hour ago, srinivas_sntr said:

I think u need to change your thinking .Oka waste fellow ni , vadi batch pekataanni all over public ki telesetattu chedinappudu ..u shud be happy for that . Antee gaani adi vodilipetti evadikoo benifit vastundani  deeni valla kaadu .. point is the culprit shud be caught . Rest will follow . Tomorrow if Jagan goes to jail because of some other person , will u be happy that Jagan went to jail or  sad bcas of some other person got elevated . U shud stop this ..because there is a chance of public thinking that because a person's elevation they r targetting ( Nani or who so ever)

you are right in normal circumstances, same pekata gurinchi tdp is also highlighting since long time appudu teesukokunda ippudu teesukuntunte something fishy ani 

Culprit should be caught not eenying that, I have my doubts on timing and Thread title suggest chesinatlu its not target Nani to feel happy antunna

50 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

you are right in normal circumstances, same pekata gurinchi tdp is also highlighting since long time appudu teesukokunda ippudu teesukuntunte something fishy ani 

Culprit should be caught not eenying that, I have my doubts on timing and Thread title suggest chesinatlu its not target Nani to feel happy antunna

Tdp unapudu leva ee pekata clubs ... Tdp Highlight chesthe janam enduku patichukuntaru....monnati daka miru kuda idega chesindi anukuntaru... 

It's all politics .. 

Archived