"How Can I Trust BJP's Vaccine," Says Akhilesh Yadav

kumar_tarak

Lucknow: As India zeroes in on the rollout of its first coronavirus vaccine, a bizarre comment by Akhilesh Yadav - the former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister said he couldn't "trust the BJP's vaccine" -

Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav Saturday termed the Covid-19 vaccines to be rolled out in the country as “vaccine of the BJP” and said he would not take the shot, drawing a sharp retort from the ruling party which accused him of “insulting” the doctors and scientists.

“How can I trust the vaccine, which will be used for vaccination by the BJP? We cannot get vaccinated by the BJP’s vaccine,” he told reporters here.

He also said his party will come to power in the state after 2022 elections and everybody will get the vaccine free.

21 minutes ago, kumar_tarak said:

Lucknow: As India zeroes in on the rollout of its first coronavirus vaccine, a bizarre comment by Akhilesh Yadav - the former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister said he couldn't "trust the BJP's vaccine" -

Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav Saturday termed the Covid-19 vaccines to be rolled out in the country as “vaccine of the BJP” and said he would not take the shot, drawing a sharp retort from the ruling party which accused him of “insulting” the doctors and scientists.

“How can I trust the vaccine, which will be used for vaccination by the BJP? We cannot get vaccinated by the BJP’s vaccine,” he told reporters here.

He also said his party will come to power in the state after 2022 elections and everybody will get the vaccine free.

So 2022 varaku up valla ku vaccine vaddu antaru chinna dora.. Emi politics.. Baboi.. 

27 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Teesukomakandi nuvvu  and ni ayya.... desaniki vachina nastam em ledu

bjp vaccine badulu... moderna, pfizer, oxford so many companies have made vaccines.. why take fake bjp vaccine!

Archived