HR 1044/ S386 was killed😞 - Getting ready to work in next Congress

sr.yarlagadda

We are doomed agin and lost battle! We are not giving up and getting ready for next battle. Planning to introduce as a new bill in new congress. We are trying not to start from scratch ( want to start where we left in this Congress). It is not easy to pass a bill in the Congress and senate and we came to very close to the finish line! Dirty politics and lazy Indian community killed it. Let’s start again and hope for the best! 2021 here we are coming!

34 minutes ago, sr.yarlagadda said:

lazy Indian community killed it. Let’s start again and hope for the best! 2021 here we are coming!

Manollaki GC Intiki ravali Kani, efforts ki donate cheyyandi ante cheyyaru.

Atleast congress and senate leaders ki call cheyyamanna cheyyaru.

Thank you yarlagadda bro for your efforts.

1 hour ago, sr.yarlagadda said:

We are doomed agin and lost battle! We are not giving up and getting ready for next battle. Planning to introduce as a new bill in new congress. We are trying not to start from scratch ( want to start where we left in this Congress). It is not easy to pass a bill in the Congress and senate and we came to very close to the finish line! Dirty politics and lazy Indian community killed it. Let’s start again and hope for the best! 2021 here we are coming!

Nenu mee laga bariloki dhigalenu kani, oka 2 years small amount donate chesa on monthly wise. Eesari koncham ekkuva iddam ani plan. Please keep working on it sir 🙏

May be we have to form a closed FB group and start gathering people there.... 2021 is one last chance to get this bill passed. There are hundreds of front line gentlemen who are working directly with the senators and congressmen, but you need thousands of support virtually. 

By asking to remove the country cap..and issue a GC number...we are going to face strong opposition  from the rest of the world, cause this move will put the rest of the world at a disadvantage compared to their present situation.

instead, the demand should have been for establishing a category of EAD for everyone who completes 6 years of their H1B and make that EAD and Advanced parole valid for 10 years. (as you all know..even GC is valid only for 10 years and needs to be renewed)

this move will eliminate visa dependency for jobs and travel. Except being eligible to apply for citizenship the candidate would be enjoying same freedom just like a person with GC ..until his/her PD becomes current.

This also will not poke the rest of the world and has fair chances of getting approved.

over enthusiastic gaa velli bill pass cheyinchukune shakthi manaku ledu. Europe has much stronger lobby. 

just my two 2 cents. 🤞

1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

By asking to remove the country cap..and issue a GC number...we are going to face strong opposition  from the rest of the world, cause this move will put the rest of the world at a disadvantage compared to their present situation.

instead, the demand should have been for establishing a category of EAD for everyone who completes 6 years of their H1B and make that EAD and Advanced parole valid for 10 years. (as you all know..even GC is valid only for 10 years and needs to be renewed)

this move will eliminate visa dependency for jobs and travel. Except being eligible to apply for citizenship the candidate would be enjoying same freedom just like a person with GC ..until his/her PD becomes current.

This also will not poke the rest of the world and has fair chances of getting approved.

over enthusiastic gaa velli bill pass cheyinchukune shakthi manaku ledu. Europe has much stronger lobby. 

just my two 2 cents. 🤞

Can nris lobby with us politicians such that, whoever worked in us for six years continuosly should be  offered green card immediately. 

40 minutes ago, ravindras said:

Can nris lobby with us politicians such that, whoever worked in us for six years continuosly should be  offered green card immediately. 

Manollaki antha scene ledu.... citizens cheyyali poonukoni.... but manollu eru daataaka teppa tagalesi type 99%.... ekkado 1% punyatmulu untaaru

3 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

just my two 2 cents. 🤞

If you can recall we tried EAD for i-140 ( for every one). There was a lot off push back from Law firms and IT serve groups. That’s how we got H4 EAD during Obama tenure. Present administration wants to get rid off that, and we (IV) went to court and got the stay on that and still fighting for it in the court. Lately during Pandemic ( lot of Americans lost jobs) once again they went to court to get rid of H4 EAD. We have submitted strong evidence in the court to support to keep it. Still awaiting for final decision!

Removing Per country cap is the ONLY legitimate idea and lawmakers are supporting to it. It is not easy to get support from all the corners and we came this far.

Just imagine how families are suffering. Loosing jobs, employers harassments, h1b denials, stamping issues( out side country), kids aging out and self deporting, principal applicant dies and entire family deportation. Not one many painful stories brother.

we created lot of enemies since we started war. But lack of support from our community and lack funds. Still OUR bill passed in the house and senate. 

we are preparing for next step until we succeed brother 

3 hours ago, sr.yarlagadda said:

If you can recall we tried EAD for i-140 ( for every one). There was a lot off push back from Law firms and IT serve groups. That’s how we got H4 EAD during Obama tenure. Present administration wants to get rid off that, and we (IV) went to court and got the stay on that and still fighting for it in the court. Lately during Pandemic ( lot of Americans lost jobs) once again they went to court to get rid of H4 EAD. We have submitted strong evidence in the court to support to keep it. Still awaiting for final decision!

Removing Per country cap is the ONLY legitimate idea and lawmakers are supporting to it. It is not easy to get support from all the corners and we came this far.

Just imagine how families are suffering. Loosing jobs, employers harassments, h1b denials, stamping issues( out side country), kids aging out and self deporting, principal applicant dies and entire family deportation. Not one many painful stories brother.

we created lot of enemies since we started war. But lack of support from our community and lack funds. Still OUR bill passed in the house and senate. 

we are preparing for next step until we succeed brother 

I am just being practical brother. 🤝
When there was a significant opposition for an EAD relief..we should not be surprised by the aggressive lobbying of the other parties when the GC numbers are directly involved.

i am observing same kind of petitions for a decade now. All it need is one senator to veto. 🤕
I wouldn’t pin high hopes on lifting the country based quota. 😐

5 hours ago, ravindras said:

Problem is not with the number of years on H1B . Its the limited GC numbers clause in the law thats making the wait times into decades.

We have to wait and watch the strategy by the new administration’s in this regard.

16 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

I am just being practical brother. 🤝
When there was a significant opposition for an EAD relief..we should not be surprised by the aggressive lobbying of the other parties when the GC numbers are directly involved.

i am observing same kind of petitions for a decade now. All it need is one senator to veto. 🤕
I wouldn’t pin high hopes on lifting the country based quota. 😐

I know it’s been a decade that we started fighting for it, our bill passed through the both houses and it is great achievement! We are going to achieve it soon and that will be a History! 
“ poraadithey Poedemundhi” bro. We need to keep fighting  repeatedly to reach the shore line! 

Archived