Robin Sharma for Tirupati Byelection?

Sunny@CBN

18 minutes ago, Uravakonda said:

If yes, idhi training ga teesukovali. Like Nandhyala PK teesukunnattu. 

Oodipotheyne reality telusthundhi. Manam elagu gelavani seat kabatti, this is better option. 

Ade ga anukunedi bro, tpt shd be testing ground using all required campaign than spending money, campaign mathram anni sides నుంచి గట్టిగా vundali, సోషల్ media n local campaign mostly expose Govt n enlightening public, no matter who is the candidate... Star campaigners ga 3 elected mp's n thier ranks given by parliament n ycp batch ranks n achievements n spl status... ఇలా చాలా... 

Valla profiles chuste chala mandi IPAC lo pani chesaru...Info and Strategy leak cheste?

https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=["34673916"]&origin=COMPANY_PAGE_CANNED_SEARCH

One of the profile:

• West Bengal Central Team

Full-time

Dates EmployedSep 2019 – Dec 2019

Employment Duration4 mos

LocationKolkata Area, India

• TitleTamil Nadu - Political Intelligence

Full-time

Dates EmployedJul 2019 – Aug 2019

Employment Duration2 mos

LocationChennai Area, India

• TitleAP Governance Project

Full-time

Dates EmployedMay 2019 – Jun 2019

Employment Duration2 mos

LocationHyderabad Area, India

• TitleElections Special Operations

Full-time

Dates EmployedApr 2019

Employment Duration1 mo

LocationVijayawada Area, India

• TitleElection Branding Incharge and Central Team

Full-time

Dates EmployedFeb 2019 – Mar 2019

Employment Duration2 mos

I was responsible for the whole branding exercise which includes Auto, Car, Wall Wraps, Shop (Lit and Non-Lit boards) Brandings, during the elections period.

• TitleAP State Frontals Incharge

Full-time

Dates EmployedAug 2018 – Jan 2019

Employment Duration6 mos

I was the key PoC for the Frontals from the organization side with the YSRCP PoCs. I was responsible for the Frontals (Youth, Student, Women, Farmer and other official wings of the party) where I had to ideate, discuss and design campaigns for the party to execute across the state. I was involved in the appointment procedure of the Regional, Parliament, and Assembly coordinators where I had evaluated probable candidates through my Ground Intel team and suggested the best candidates to the party for the position to be filled.see more

• TitleAndhra Pradesh - Political Intelligence

Full-time

Dates EmployedMar 2018 – Jul 2018

Employment Duration5 mos

LocationAndhra Pradesh

I was deployed in Anantapur District to understand, analyse and strategize the political situations. I was responsible to handle a few Assembly segments in the Districts which include an end to end coordination with the MLA contestants and route map for the party activities etc from panchayat level to Assembly level.

17 minutes ago, fan no 1 said:

Valla profiles chuste chala mandi IPAC lo pani chesaru...Info and Strategy leak cheste?

https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=["34673916"]&origin=COMPANY_PAGE_CANNED_SEARCH

One of the profile:

• West Bengal Central Team

Full-time

Dates EmployedSep 2019 – Dec 2019

Employment Duration4 mos

LocationKolkata Area, India

• TitleTamil Nadu - Political Intelligence

Full-time

Dates EmployedJul 2019 – Aug 2019

Employment Duration2 mos

LocationChennai Area, India

• TitleAP Governance Project

Full-time

Dates EmployedMay 2019 – Jun 2019

Employment Duration2 mos

• TitleElections Special Operations

Full-time

Dates EmployedApr 2019

Employment Duration1 mo

LocationVijayawada Area, India

• TitleElection Branding Incharge and Central Team

Full-time

Dates EmployedFeb 2019 – Mar 2019

Employment Duration2 mos

I was responsible for the whole branding exercise which includes Auto, Car, Wall Wraps, Shop (Lit and Non-Lit boards) Brandings, during the elections period.

• TitleAP State Frontals Incharge

Full-time

Dates EmployedAug 2018 – Jan 2019

Employment Duration6 mos

I was the key PoC for the Frontals from the organization side with the YSRCP PoCs. I was responsible for the Frontals (Youth, Student, Women, Farmer and other official wings of the party) where I had to ideate, discuss and design campaigns for the party to execute across the state. I was involved in the appointment procedure of the Regional, Parliament, and Assembly coordinators where I had evaluated probable candidates through my Ground Intel team and suggested the best candidates to the party for the position to be filled.see more

• TitleAndhra Pradesh - Political Intelligence

Full-time

Dates EmployedMar 2018 – Jul 2018

Employment Duration5 mos

LocationAndhra Pradesh

I was deployed in Anantapur District to understand, analyse and strategize the political situations. I was responsible to handle a few Assembly segments in the Districts which include an end to end coordination with the MLA contestants and route map for the party activities etc from panchayat level to Assembly level.

Leaders eh to and fro jump chestuntey.... ivi picha lite 

Archived