Finally S 386 passed in Senate

Bittu_77

7 hours ago, sr.yarlagadda said:

UPDATE:

Iranian groups went to all universities to get support against this bill saying universities doesn’t get students from any other country ( which is not true). We have reached out all those universities to explain the facts and got some mixed responses. We are also reaching out Twitter community. Please help us to like and RT the tweets. @yarli1 

Thanks for the update bro.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take this template and fill your details and send to your senator

http://immigrationgirl.com/fairness-for-high-skilled-immigrants-act-h-r-1044-template-letter-to-house-to-eliminate-the-outdated-per-country-cap/

You can find your senator here, by entering zip code.

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

^^ This info from Reddys & Neumann.. Never late than never

3 hours ago, sr.yarlagadda said:

Once again we were caught between political  cross fire😕. Democrats and Iranian lobby killed our bill. No words 😶 

The worst experience I faced..... I sent message to my Congress men requesting to get this bill approved. 

I requested my fellow co workers and friends in US to do the same. “Not even one person sent a message”

kuppalu kuppaluga metros lo untaru Indians! Enduku? What’s the use ? We cannot show our numbers and put pressure for getting things approved

everybody is self centric and we have fear that we may lose our job if we approach congress men or senator!

26 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

The worst experience I faced..... I sent message to my Congress men requesting to get this bill approved. 

I requested my fellow co workers and friends in US to do the same. “Not even one person sent a message”

kuppalu kuppaluga metros lo untaru Indians! Enduku? What’s the use ? We cannot show our numbers and put pressure for getting things approved

everybody is self centric and we have fear that we may lose our job if we approach congress men or senator!

manolla inactiveness pakkan pedithee...looks like politicians here play a bigger game... neither of the parties does anything...even republicans better anukunta, atleast they tell to u straight face...ee dems next level lo unnaru lee....edhoo mana ventabadthaam kaabatti alive unchutharemoo issue ni

9 minutes ago, Phoenix456 said:

manolla inactiveness pakkan pedithee...looks like politicians here play a bigger game... neither of the parties does anything...even republicans better anukunta, atleast they tell to u straight face...ee dems next level lo unnaru lee....edhoo mana ventabadthaam kaabatti alive unchutharemoo issue ni

Emanna ilanti bills approve avvali ante Dems thoney ani naa feeling..... but we need strong lobbying and strong back up for the lobbying from our immigrants.... 

few people are trying really hard. What are rest of Indians doing? Everybody wants GC, but nobody writes letters to senator or congressmen!

39 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

it will be a very big topic to discuss.. 

many (98%) of people are in very comfort zone and they will never ever step out for fighting for the rights.. they will assume someone else to fight on behalf of them .. i knew numerous people who does that..  literally assholes.. (men and women)

By asking to remove the country cap..and issue a GC number...we are going to face strong opposition  from the rest of the world, cause this move will put the rest of the world at a disadvantage compared to their present situation.

instead, the demand should have been for establishing a category of EAD for everyone who completes 6 years of their H1B and make that EAD and Advanced parole valid for 10 years. (as you all know..even GC is valid only for 10 years and needs to be renewed)

this move will eliminate visa dependency for jobs and travel. Except being eligible to apply for citizenship the candidate would be enjoying same freedom just like a person with GC ..until his/her PD becomes current.

This also will not poke the rest of the world and has fair chances of getting approved.

over enthusiastic gaa velli bill pass cheyinchukune shakthi manaku ledu. Europe has much stronger lobby. 

just my two 2 cents. 🤞

2 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

By asking to remove the country cap..and issue a GC number...we are going to face strong opposition  from the rest of the world, cause this move will put the rest of the world at a disadvantage compared to their present situation.

instead, the demand should have been for establishing a category of EAD for everyone who completes 6 years of their H1B and make that EAD and Advanced parole valid for 10 years. (as you all know..even GC is valid only for 10 years and needs to be renewed)

this move will eliminate visa dependency for jobs and travel. Except being eligible to apply for citizenship the candidate would be enjoying same freedom just like a person with GC ..until his/her PD becomes current.

This also will not poke the rest of the world and has fair chances of getting approved.

over enthusiastic gaa velli bill pass cheyinchukune shakthi manaku ledu. Europe has much stronger lobby. 

just my two 2 cents. 🤞

amicable solution

On 12/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, LION_NTR said:

just my two 2 cents. 🤞

Very good idea. Appudu evvadu oppose cheyyadu.

Archived