Finally S 386 passed in Senate

Bittu_77

Still it’s long way to go, again it has to approve in House with 2/3 majority and then President has to sign. House session on Dec 10th onl. If it missed that day all has to start from scratch. One more thing is that all antis are very active and trying to stop the bill in house.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are having very stiff apposition from all the corners including so called Indian groups along with Iranian groups. Even though we came this far. We are( immigration Voice) relentlessly working behind the scenes to push to the finish line. I can only say we are very close to it. Trump is not going to Veto this bill. I can’t share more than this here

14 minutes ago, sr.yarlagadda said:

We are having very stiff apposition from all the corners including so called Indian groups along with Iranian groups. Even though we came this far. We are( immigration Voice) relentlessly working behind the scenes to push to the finish line. I can only say we are very close to it. Trump is not going to Veto this bill. I can’t share more than this here

I can only say Thank you from here brother. But the efforts you are putting are speechless.

3 hours ago, sr.yarlagadda said:

Thank you so much bro 🙏 

10 hours ago, niceguy said:

@sskmaestro
Based on your note, what if i change employer in next 2 months? Again count starts from there for 2 years. New I-140 required.

I think it is better not to switch employer until Oct-2020 for smooth I-485 assuming bill approved fully.

Thats what I am reading everywhere brother.... you should be for almost 2 years with the employer with whom your i-140 is approved.... then only you are eligible for raising i485

and also, after i485 is approved, you have to be with the same employer to get Advanced parole.... so its almost 3 years with the employer post i140 approval

8 hours ago, sr.yarlagadda said:

Mana Daridram ekkado ledu... mana roopam loney mana madhyane untundi eppudu!

6 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Thats what I am reading everywhere brother.... you should be for almost 2 years with the employer with whom your i-140 is approved.... then only you are eligible for raising i485

and also, after i485 is approved, you have to be with the same employer to get Advanced parole.... so its almost 3 years with the employer post i140 approval

Bro if the date is current then the 2yr role won't apply....

4 hours ago, sri.ravipati said:

Bro if the date is current then the 2yr role won't apply....

You are right.... I mentioned this in my earlier posts 

there are 2 paths to get i485

1. if your priority date gets current, it’s a freeway for you. 
2. if your priority date doesn’t get current and then if this bill passes, you should work for 2 years with the employer under whom your i140 is approved. Then you will be eligible for i485

31 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

You are right.... I mentioned this in my earlier posts 

there are 2 paths to get i485

1. if your priority date gets current, it’s a freeway for you. 
2. if your priority date doesn’t get current and then if this bill passes, you should work for 2 years with the employer under whom your i140 is approved. Then you will be eligible for i485

More on 2... after it gets approved, if you wait for 6months(1 year to be on safe-side). From then, we will be good to change jobs.

1 minute ago, Phoenix456 said:

More on 2... after it gets approved, if you wait for 6months(1 year to be on safe-side). From then, we will be good to change jobs.

Advance parole is the game changer brother..... stay on EB2 -> get your i485 -> apply for AP. Then you can switch to any employer with peace of mind.... 

if bill passes, First Biden term end ayye lopu ah above steps complete cheskovali..... Reps will instigate locals saying there are too many Indians who are eating our Jobs.... that’s their agenda for 2024!

HR 1044, S386

-- Unconfirmed news from Twitter chatter tells that Lofgren has removed the “no harm’ clause from the S386 amendments.
-- Chances are good for a vote today.
-- The act will start immediately with no 1 to 2-year gap.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:48 PM, sr.yarlagadda said:

Bro, any update on this? Meeru simple ga explain chesthaaru...Online chusthe confusing ga undhi. Thanks 

UPDATE:

Iranian groups went to all universities to get support against this bill saying universities doesn’t get students from any other country ( which is not true). We have reached out all those universities to explain the facts and got some mixed responses. We are also reaching out Twitter community. Please help us to like and RT the tweets. @yarli1 

4 hours ago, Koduri said:

image.thumb.png.a49ce0505362280e7d8bbdb064e3d01d.png

Lifted from FB

ilanti news choosinappudu I feel pity of our Indian batch..... manollu US citizens and GC holders see fellow H1s as a threat to them and their children. They rally behind trump and say he will do good for H1s... 

see how Mexicans, Chinese, Middleeast folks stay united no matter their status...

Archived