🟥💢🟥 Hindutva side-effects 🟥💢🟥

GOLI SODA

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Islam and xianity believe in same god called yehweh(తెలుగులో యూహోవా) antuntaru only difference with name of god because of their language (yehweh in Hebrew and Allah in Arabic). Both xianity and islam believe in same old testament of Jews(5 holy hooks) , and have different perceptions about them. 

I can say like xianity and islam are kind of modern versioning of Judaism (తెలుగులో యూదులు-A very small community of israel today) 

What I like about Judaism is there are no restrictions and obligations, and no prophets like in Islam or Christianity. The religion is mainly guidelines and following of Judaism is voluntary. I think Judaism is spread all over Europe and some North African countries. I had been to jüdisches museum ( Jewish museum) in Berlin, the land where thousands of Jews were persecuted. Their culture is rich and is feast to watch. 

8 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

What I like about Judaism is there are no restrictions and obligations, and no prophets like in Islam or Christianity. The religion is mainly guidelines and following of Judaism is voluntary. I think Judaism is spread all over Europe and some North African countries. I had been to jüdisches museum ( Jewish museum) in Berlin, the land where thousands of Jews were persecuted. Their culture is rich and is feast to watch. 

Nijamga restrictions leva?, okkasari old testament cheyyandi...Ee restrictions and obligations ni edirinchinanduke they killed jesus. Christianity gave relief to many of these restrictions and obligations like 

1. Stone who does prostitution (which later turned on to witch hunting in xian era and killed more than 1lakh innocent women in Europe) 

2. Kill who work on Sunday 

3. Sunti 

There are many more like this 

And Judaism was never volunteery in Era from Moses to jesus, only who were part of 12 tribes of israel (Jacobs sons) are considered as Jews , even jesus and yehweh many times said the gods word is only for those 12 tribes originated from jacob . 

But modern Jews are very open to discussions on all these things. 

There is no point going to the fundamental roots of religions. In stead, let us ask and answer, (at least to ourselves) these questions.

1. Which religion carries the heaviest penalty for criticizing it's Gods and prophets?- Is it Hinduism?

2. Which religion has a very organized setup to convert people spending billions of dollars and millions of missionaries every year?- Is it Hinduism?

3. Which religion has the death penalty for converting out of it?- Is it Hinduism?

4. Which religion is completely closed to change and reform and insists that  people follow old practices dating back to more than a 1000 years?-Is it Hinduism?

5. Which religion while in minority, agitates for minority rights and while in majority, kills the minorities off?-Is it Hinduism?

Criticizing and denigrating Hinduism(in the garb of Hindutva) is safe, easy and can get you many rewards with almost zero risk. That's why it's so popular.

it seems our country has more hypocrites. wherever communists are in power they repress common people without mercy. example west bengal, kerala. murders in those states are as easy as drinking tea. same thing happening in countries like china, russia. we don't need any preaching from communists.

extremism either from minority or majority equally dangerous . in our country communist, congress appeased minority religion and suppressed hindus. hindus vexed with these tactics and found alternative in bjp. if communist, congress treat all people equally there is no need of bjp. now bjp going to extreme for votes. 

2 hours ago, Only Andhra said:

There is no point going to the fundamental roots of religions. In stead, let us ask and answer, (at least to ourselves) these questions.

1. Which religion carries the heaviest penalty for criticizing it's Gods and prophets?- Is it Hinduism?

2. Which religion has a very organized setup to convert people spending billions of dollars and millions of missionaries every year?- Is it Hinduism?

3. Which religion has the death penalty for converting out of it?- Is it Hinduism?

4. Which religion is completely closed to change and reform and insists that  people follow old practices dating back to more than a 1000 years?-Is it Hinduism?

5. Which religion while in minority, agitates for minority rights and while in majority, kills the minorities off?-Is it Hinduism?

Criticizing and denigrating Hinduism(in the garb of Hindutva) is safe, easy and can get you many rewards with almost zero risk. That's why it's so popular.

Enna points thalaiva

On 11/26/2020 at 3:29 AM, MSDTarak said:

Nijamga restrictions leva?, okkasari old testament cheyyandi...Ee restrictions and obligations ni edirinchinanduke they killed jesus. Christianity gave relief to many of these restrictions and obligations like 

1. Stone who does prostitution (which later turned on to witch hunting in xian era and killed more than 1lakh innocent women in Europe) 

2. Kill who work on Sunday 

3. Sunti 

There are many more like this 

And Judaism was never volunteery in Era from Moses to jesus, only who were part of 12 tribes of israel (Jacobs sons) are considered as Jews , even jesus and yehweh many times said the gods word is only for those 12 tribes originated from jacob . 

But modern Jews are very open to discussions on all these things. 

Basically the religion is evolved along with the human beings. I feel evolution of Hinduism is not documented well like Judaism. Is it because Hinduism/sanathana dharma is much ancient than other religions? This may not be the proper answer.

In Hinduism also we have had many evil acts and to name some - Satisahagamanam, varnas, social boycot etc. These may be the recent documented acts but what about the ones in the older periods? Is it completely the so called 'Rama Rajya'?

What was Hinduism like exactly from its beginning days?

11 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

Basically the religion is evolved along with the human beings. I feel evolution of Hinduism is not documented well like Judaism. Is it because Hinduism/sanathana dharma is much ancient than other religions? This may not be the proper answer.

In Hinduism also we have had many evil acts and to name some - Satisahagamanam, varnas, social boycot etc. These may be the recent documented acts but what about the ones in the older periods? Is it completely the so called 'Rama Rajya'?

Prathi yugam lonu tappulu unnayi lekapothe dasavtharalu avasarame undedi kadu... 

2 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

Not documented  like Judaism ah, can you quote text except old testemant which talks about jews? Entandi meeru matladedi?, Varna is a social evil ah? Can you please quote sati sahagamanam from any of the early ithihasas ? (Except Madri incident in Mahabharatam), anyways let's not talk about social evils, as you said those are social evils not religious evils, but we need to see whether religion supports it or not. 

Manaku unna documentations world history lo ee religion ki levu 

Sruthi(veda), smrithis, puranas and ithihasas are classic examples of our documented culture. 

Okka nalla atta pustakam veskoni vachi well documented history antunnaru, even today there is no historical evidences of Noah's flood, moses and many Jewish prophet stories except David and solomon who much evolved after moses, and great that u believe story of Adam is true and he is first man by Jewish books. 

Pity that we like other cultures with out knowing what we are ......

32 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Development gurinchi thread Esthe okkadu raaadu..... religion gurinchi eyyagaaane vachi chinchukuntunnaru..... 

nuvvu Nenu emi uddarincham Raaa naayana...... our religion is very old and no one can even dare to touch it. 

I don't want to comment on first one, evari priorities vallavi, meeru ikkada mee point pettandi, i usually don't come into political section until I see something very fishy and they attack whole hinduism showing BjP as some cause.

Second point evaru touch cheyyaleru anedi oka boothu, Ila nidrapoye konni major civilizations matti lo kalisipoyayi, mana civilisation ni chusukunte take example of kashmir, afg, pak, bangladesh and Myanmar okappudu richly cultured hindu countries and states, ippudu akkada nara maanavudu hindu ani cheppykodaniki bayapadutunnadu. Btw don't genralise that every one saying Nuvvu Nenu emi chesam ani, am doing what I can to my dharma by educating people what they lack at. If you please don't like please walk away, anthe gaani anni chotla andaru spandinchali ani expect cheyyakandi. 

8 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

I don't want to comment on first one, evari priorities vallavi, meeru ikkada mee point pettandi, i usually don't come into political section until I see something very fishy and they attack whole hinduism showing BjP as some cause.

Second point evaru touch cheyyaleru anedi oka boothu, Ila nidrapoye konni major civilizations matti lo kalisipoyayi, mana civilisation ni chusukunte take example of kashmir, afg, pak, bangladesh and Myanmar okappudu richly cultured hindu countries and states, ippudu akkada nara maanavudu hindu ani cheppykodaniki bayapadutunnadu. Btw don't genralise that every one saying Nuvvu Nenu emi chesam ani, am doing what I can to my dharma by educating people what they lack at. If you please don't like please walk away, anthe gaani anni chotla andaru spandinchali ani expect cheyyakandi. 

Your second point is your opinion. But my second point is a fact and I can show you how my religion survived many barbaric attacks. Again, you and me will not make it break this religion. We are a mere sand grain infront of this Everest called Hinduism!

6 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Your second point is your opinion. But my second point is a fact and I can show you how my religion survived many barbaric attacks. Again, you and me will not make it break this religion. We are a mere sand grain infront of this Everest called Hinduism!

Even After I gave live examples of died hinduism in the parts , you are not ready to take back ur claim, i realised this when I provided proofs on one note long back brother that you are just here to prove that you are right at every point you make. 

Again it's you and me who make religion not someone who sits on top of you, ila meela anukone Gahajni somnath paina daadi chesinappudu veedulembadi nilabadi chusaru mana janalu vaadu darjaga vachi kollagottukupoyadu, Okka saari Mantra pushpam chadavandi meeku prasputam ga arthamavutundi who are you and what's god ?. Every ocean is part and parcel of innumerable drops but one shouldn't forget that with out drops there is no ocean. 

13 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I don’t want to get into caste and religion debates..... it yields nothing! Just want to give my point that there are no messiahs for Hinduism in current world. The religion  is a messiah for itself.

Mari enduku ikkadiki raavadam, you could have ignored it, as simple as it is. 

Oka siddantanni nilabettalante danni namme person undali 

"Desham ante matti kadoi desham ante manushuloi" Annattu 

"Siddantham ante kevalam kattubaatu kadoi daani aacharinchi nilabetta galige manushuloi"

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

Not documented  like Judaism ah, can you quote text except old testemant which talks about jews? Entandi meeru matladedi?, Varna is a social evil ah? Can you please quote sati sahagamanam from any of the early ithihasas ? (Except Madri incident in Mahabharatam), anyways let's not talk about social evils, as you said those are social evils not religious evils, but we need to see whether religion supports it or not. 

Manaku unna documentations world history lo ee religion ki levu 

Sruthi(veda), smrithis, puranas and ithihasas are classic examples of our documented culture. 

Okka nalla atta pustakam veskoni vachi well documented history antunnaru, even today there is no historical evidences of Noah's flood, moses and many Jewish prophet stories except David and solomon who much evolved after moses, and great that u believe story of Adam is true and he is first man by Jewish books. 

Pity that we like other cultures with out knowing what we are ......

I did not belittle Hinduism or any other religion. I tried to convey the point that every culture and religion has such evils. Don't you think varna system is an evil in today's society? I think Varna system is mentioned in religious texts. A person who is born in poor sudra family or a poor Brahmin family would understand well how evil this differentiation is. A sudra person is discriminated because of his established low stature in the society where as a poor Brahmin would be discriminated based on reservation system in jobs. Do not tell that this came from the people and not from the religion.

There is nothing wrong in knowing other cultures and praising them and I also think that I am not great because I am born Hindu. 

On 11/26/2020 at 9:55 AM, MSDTarak said:

Coming your boat story, 

Yes all 3 religions Hinduism, xianity and islam have this story in their books, 

But this story is part of a purana called as Bhaghavatha which says the boat came to save only one king called Vaivastha Manu in only in satyayuga and it carries only Manu and seven other rishis, with help of matsya Avatar.

But Islam and xianity has story of noah , where the boat was said to be built by a man to accommodate one set of all creatures in the world and his family. 

Both stories for athiest eye seems to be absurd, unbelievable and unimaginable for a human thinking, but hinduism never claims that what is written in Purana is a kind of history, they believe it's a kind of legend which may or may not have happened, but carries some kind of scientific or a moral inside it rather on the other side Bible claim that story of Noah is a history and they date it to 600 years after earth creation and book has many contradictions in many kinds 

Below is the example The flood narrative is made up of two stories woven together.[14] As a result many details are contradictory, such as how long the flood lasted (40 days according to Genesis 7:17, 150 according to 7:24), how many animals were to be taken aboard the ark (one pair of each in 6:19, one pair of the unclean animals and seven pairs of the clean in 7:2)

Corrections are appreciated and sorry I'm case of any mistakes.

Good info and Good effort 👍

21 hours ago, Only Andhra said:

Hindutva is RSS influenced stuff (BJP)... 

Hinduism is religion (Sanathana Dharma)

Islam or Hinduism both have given many great saints to the world.... Those who follow religion to uplift themselves have always benefited themselves and world

Those who had other intentions have always miss used it .... Terrorism, discrimination, violent laws etc

Islam lo manchi vundhi .. Hinduism lo manchi vundhi.... Same way atheist-communists lo kuda two types of people vuntaaru.. you can always find good

Religion-Politics-Business ... These 3 are inter-linked .. all social vices or violence lo ee three aspects vuntaayee ... 

Whereas pure religion is just an individuals journey ... In search of truth, happiness and love

(Atheist-communists are also doing same, they might not follow religion)

May be one religion is greater than other etc etc

But these things can never be proved... Bec none of us know... 

Naa varaku everyone is beautiful in this world with all their shortcomings... 

(Religion discuss cheyadam lo hurt chances yekuva vuntundhi, just take care of that)

(Same time your points are good, someone with that kind of interest will answer

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=381398829956615&id=100042595032065

For me Islam ends here)

6 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

I did not belittle Hinduism or any other religion. I tried to convey the point that every culture and religion has such evils. Don't you think varna system is an evil in today's society? I think Varna system is mentioned in religious texts. A person who is born in poor sudra family or a poor Brahmin family would understand well how evil this differentiation is. A sudra person is discriminated because of his established low stature in the society where as a poor Brahmin would be discriminated based on reservation system in jobs. Do not tell that this came from the people and not from the religion.

There is nothing wrong in knowing other cultures and praising them and I also think that I am not great because I am born Hindu. 

Seeing ur post one can clearly make out that you were trying to undermine hinduism saying it was not well documented when compared to Judaism , i asked you single text from world history apart from 5 old books which talks about their tribes. 

Brother 2 things here, 

1.You are confused between Caste system and class system, please go thru below article of mine explaining both clearly 

https://mycountrymydharma.wordpress.com/2019/03/26/what-is-caste-and-what-is-class-2/?preview=true

2. There are two kinds of evils in society , social evils and religious sponsored (book supported evils), i asked you to bring out one text that supports sati, then we can talk . On example of varna system, we accepted it thru manu smrithi and I gave a full article about that with examples from same text.

18 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

Hindutva is RSS influenced stuff (BJP)... 

Hinduism is religion (Sanathana Dharma)

Islam or Hinduism both have given many great saints to the world.... Those who follow religion to uplift themselves have always benefited themselves and world

Those who had other intentions have always miss used it .... Terrorism, discrimination, violent laws etc

Islam lo manchi vundhi .. Hinduism lo manchi vundhi.... Same way atheist-communists lo kuda two types of people vuntaaru.. you can always find good

Religion-Politics-Business ... These 3 are inter-linked .. all social vices or violence lo ee three aspects vuntaayee ... 

Whereas pure religion is just an individuals journey ... In search of truth, happiness and love

(Atheist-communists are also doing same, they might not follow religion)

May be one religion is greater than other etc etc

But these things can never be proved... Bec none of us know... 

Naa varaku everyone is beautiful in this world with all their shortcomings... 

(Religion discuss cheyadam lo hurt chances yekuva vuntundhi, just take care of that)

🙏, Can you please explain difference between hindutva and Hinduism.

19 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

🙏, Can you please explain difference between hindutva and Hinduism.

I already Posted on this replying to another person in the thread, reposting here

Hindutva is word given to what current leaders are preaching... Or one should address as BJP perhaps

Yes Brother I know all religions have their value and are great in their unique way 💗🙏

The author is atheist-communist

But his views are coming from his experience and that is imp too

2 hours ago, KING007 said:

SWardham lekunda Naluguru ki help chesthe, melo ne devudu unnadu ani cheppinadhi mana bharatha tatvam.... 

Yes brother true that, deenitho paatu manam teliyakunda chesina tappulanu 5 runalatho teerchukommani chebutundi

2 hours ago, GOLI SODA said:

I already Posted on this replying to another person in the thread, reposting here

Hindutva is word given to what current leaders are preaching... Or one should address as BJP perhaps

Yes Brother I know all religions have their value and are great in their unique way 💗🙏

The author is atheist-communist

But his views are coming from his experience and that is imp too

I just didn't ask about word brother ? Can you please elaborate those preachings what current leaders are giving in name of hindutva? 

Irrespective of their party am ready to debate whether it's true or not as per the scriptures.

7 hours ago, KING007 said:

Aa 5 runalu cheppandi, na abhiprayam chebutha, tappulu unte sari chesukovachhu... 

గృహస్థుని జీవిత కాలం లో పంచ రుణాల గురించి విముక్తి పొందే మార్గాలను ఆచారరూపం లో నిక్షేపించి నిర్దేశింపబడింది. ఆ పంచ రుణాలు ఏంటో, ఆ పంచ ఋణాల నుంచి విముక్తిని పొందే మార్గాలను ప్రతి గృహస్థుడు ఏ విధంగా ఆచరించాలో ఒక ఆచారాన్ని నిర్దేశించింది ధనుర్మాసం. వాటి నుండి ఈ సంక్రాంతి సమయంలో చేసే పూజాది కార్యక్రమాల వల్ల మనకు తీరే రుణాలు ఏంటో తెలుసుకుందాం…

దేవ రుణం

త్రిమూర్తి స్వరూపుడైన సూర్య భగవానుణ్ణి సకల పోషకుడిగా, వేడి వెలుతురూ, ఆరోగ్యం ప్రసాదించే దైవం గా జ్ఞాన భాస్కరుడుగా, యుద్దాదిపతిగా మన సంస్కృతి లో ఆరాదిస్తున్నాం. ఇంద్ర, వరుణ, వాయుదేవతల సహాయం తో సూర్యుడు భూమి పై వర్షించడం వల్లనే మకర సంక్రాంతి పండుగ నాటికి పంటలు పండి మన చేతికి అందుతాయి. అందరి జీవన నిర్వహణ జరుగుతోంది. అందుకే సంక్రంతి నాడు తలంటుస్నానం చేసి, సూర్యాది దేవతలను పూజించి కొత్త బియ్యం తో పొంగులు వారే పొంగలి , పులగం తయారు చేసి, పాలను పొంగించి సూర్యభగవానుడికి భక్తి తో కృతఙ్ఞతలు నివేదించడం ఆచరమైంది.

పితృ రుణం

పితృ తర్పణాలు, పిండోదక దానాలు, శ్రాద్ధ కర్మలు మొదలైనవి ఆచరించడం ద్వారా మరణించిన పితరుల రుణం కొంతైనా తీరుతుందని విశ్వసిస్తారు. మకర సంక్రాంతి నాడు తెలకపిండిని ఒంటికి రాసుకొని స్నానం చేయడం ఆచారం. ఎందుకంటే మకర రాశికి శని అధిపతి. శని వాత ప్రధాన గ్రహమని చెప్పబడింది. వాతం తగ్గాలంటే సంక్రాంతి నాడు తెలకపిండి తో స్నానం చేసి, నువ్వులు బెల్లం గుమ్మడి కాయ మొదలైన దానాలు ఇవ్వడమే ఇందుకు పరిహారం అని చెబుతారు. నువ్వులు, బెల్లం తో చేసిన అరిసెలు మొదలైనవి తింటారు

భూత రుణం

భూమి, నీరు, గాలి మొదలైన భూతాలూ కరుణించడం వల్లనే పంటలు పండుతాయి. అందుకే కృతజ్ఞతా తో వాటిని కూడా పూజిస్తాం. పండిన పొలాల్లో పొంగలి మెతుకు, పసుపు కుంకం చల్లి ఎర్ర గుమ్మడికాయను పగల కొట్టి దిష్టి తీయడం ఆచరమైంది. పాడి పశువులు పాలిచ్చి మనల్ని పోషిస్తున్నాయి. ఎద్దులు వ్యవసాయం లో శ్రమిస్తున్నాయి. అందుకే కృతజ్ఞతాసూచకంగా కనుమ నాడు పశువులను, పశుశాలలను శుభ్రం చేసి అలంకరిస్తారు. వాటికి కూడా పొంగళ్ళు తినిపిస్తారు. ఇంటి ముంగిళ్ళలో బియ్యం పిండి తో ముగ్గులు వేస్తారు, ఆ పిండి క్రిమికీతకాదులకు ఆహారం గా ఉపయోగపడుతుందని. ఇలా మూగ జీవులకు, భూమి మొదలైన భూతాలకు మానవాళి కృతఙ్ఞతలు తెలిపే ఆచారాలను ఈ పండుగలో నిబద్దం చేసారు.

మనుష్య రుణం

ఇతరుల సహాయ సహకారాలు లేనిదే సమాజం లో జీవనం కొనసాగించలేము. అందుకు కృతజ్ఞతగా పండుగనాడు దాన్యం, తిలలు, కర్రలు, చెరుకు, గోవులు, పళ్ళు, వస్త్రాలు మొదలైనవి విరివిగా దానధర్మాలు చేస్తారు. అతిథులను ఆహ్వానిస్తారు వ్యవసాయం లో సహాయం చేసిన వారికి, ఇతర వృత్తులవారికి కొత్త ధాన్యాన్ని పంచి పెట్టడం కూడా ఈ పండుగలోని మరో ఆచారం .

ఋషి రుణం

ఈ పండుగ సమయం లో ఆచరించే జపతపధ్యానాది ఆధ్యాత్మిక సాధనాలు, సద్గ్రంధ పఠనాలు శీఘ్ర ఫలితానిస్తాయని విశ్వసిస్తారు. ఈ సంక్రమణ కాలం లో ధాన్యం, ఫలాలు, అజినం, కంచు, బంగారం వంటి లోహాలు దానం చేయడం ఉత్తమం. ఈ రోజు ఆచరించే దానాలలో ఘ్రుత కంబళి దానం శ్రేష్ఠమైనది. మూడున్నర వందల ప్రస్థములు పేరిన ఆవు నెయ్యి ని ఘ్రుత కంబళమని చెప్పబడింది. ఇంట నేయిని సేకరించలేని వారు అర లేక పావు వంతైనా సేకరించి మహేశ్వరుని మొదట ఇతర ఘ్రుతముతో అభిషేకించి పిదప ఈ ఘనీభూతమైన ఘ్రుత కంబళమును శివుని మస్తకము పై అర్పించాలి. తదుపరి దీని బ్రాహ్మణునికి దానం ఇవ్వాలి..

14 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

గృహస్థుని జీవిత కాలం లో పంచ రుణాల గురించి విముక్తి పొందే మార్గాలను ఆచారరూపం లో నిక్షేపించి నిర్దేశింపబడింది. ఆ పంచ రుణాలు ఏంటో, ఆ పంచ ఋణాల నుంచి విముక్తిని పొందే మార్గాలను ప్రతి గృహస్థుడు ఏ విధంగా ఆచరించాలో ఒక ఆచారాన్ని నిర్దేశించింది ధనుర్మాసం. వాటి నుండి ఈ సంక్రాంతి సమయంలో చేసే పూజాది కార్యక్రమాల వల్ల మనకు తీరే రుణాలు ఏంటో తెలుసుకుందాం…

దేవ రుణం

త్రిమూర్తి స్వరూపుడైన సూర్య భగవానుణ్ణి సకల పోషకుడిగా, వేడి వెలుతురూ, ఆరోగ్యం ప్రసాదించే దైవం గా జ్ఞాన భాస్కరుడుగా, యుద్దాదిపతిగా మన సంస్కృతి లో ఆరాదిస్తున్నాం. ఇంద్ర, వరుణ, వాయుదేవతల సహాయం తో సూర్యుడు భూమి పై వర్షించడం వల్లనే మకర సంక్రాంతి పండుగ నాటికి పంటలు పండి మన చేతికి అందుతాయి. అందరి జీవన నిర్వహణ జరుగుతోంది. అందుకే సంక్రంతి నాడు తలంటుస్నానం చేసి, సూర్యాది దేవతలను పూజించి కొత్త బియ్యం తో పొంగులు వారే పొంగలి , పులగం తయారు చేసి, పాలను పొంగించి సూర్యభగవానుడికి భక్తి తో కృతఙ్ఞతలు నివేదించడం ఆచరమైంది.

పితృ రుణం

పితృ తర్పణాలు, పిండోదక దానాలు, శ్రాద్ధ కర్మలు మొదలైనవి ఆచరించడం ద్వారా మరణించిన పితరుల రుణం కొంతైనా తీరుతుందని విశ్వసిస్తారు. మకర సంక్రాంతి నాడు తెలకపిండిని ఒంటికి రాసుకొని స్నానం చేయడం ఆచారం. ఎందుకంటే మకర రాశికి శని అధిపతి. శని వాత ప్రధాన గ్రహమని చెప్పబడింది. వాతం తగ్గాలంటే సంక్రాంతి నాడు తెలకపిండి తో స్నానం చేసి, నువ్వులు బెల్లం గుమ్మడి కాయ మొదలైన దానాలు ఇవ్వడమే ఇందుకు పరిహారం అని చెబుతారు. నువ్వులు, బెల్లం తో చేసిన అరిసెలు మొదలైనవి తింటారు

భూత రుణం

భూమి, నీరు, గాలి మొదలైన భూతాలూ కరుణించడం వల్లనే పంటలు పండుతాయి. అందుకే కృతజ్ఞతా తో వాటిని కూడా పూజిస్తాం. పండిన పొలాల్లో పొంగలి మెతుకు, పసుపు కుంకం చల్లి ఎర్ర గుమ్మడికాయను పగల కొట్టి దిష్టి తీయడం ఆచరమైంది. పాడి పశువులు పాలిచ్చి మనల్ని పోషిస్తున్నాయి. ఎద్దులు వ్యవసాయం లో శ్రమిస్తున్నాయి. అందుకే కృతజ్ఞతాసూచకంగా కనుమ నాడు పశువులను, పశుశాలలను శుభ్రం చేసి అలంకరిస్తారు. వాటికి కూడా పొంగళ్ళు తినిపిస్తారు. ఇంటి ముంగిళ్ళలో బియ్యం పిండి తో ముగ్గులు వేస్తారు, ఆ పిండి క్రిమికీతకాదులకు ఆహారం గా ఉపయోగపడుతుందని. ఇలా మూగ జీవులకు, భూమి మొదలైన భూతాలకు మానవాళి కృతఙ్ఞతలు తెలిపే ఆచారాలను ఈ పండుగలో నిబద్దం చేసారు.

మనుష్య రుణం

ఇతరుల సహాయ సహకారాలు లేనిదే సమాజం లో జీవనం కొనసాగించలేము. అందుకు కృతజ్ఞతగా పండుగనాడు దాన్యం, తిలలు, కర్రలు, చెరుకు, గోవులు, పళ్ళు, వస్త్రాలు మొదలైనవి విరివిగా దానధర్మాలు చేస్తారు. అతిథులను ఆహ్వానిస్తారు వ్యవసాయం లో సహాయం చేసిన వారికి, ఇతర వృత్తులవారికి కొత్త ధాన్యాన్ని పంచి పెట్టడం కూడా ఈ పండుగలోని మరో ఆచారం .

ఋషి రుణం

ఈ పండుగ సమయం లో ఆచరించే జపతపధ్యానాది ఆధ్యాత్మిక సాధనాలు, సద్గ్రంధ పఠనాలు శీఘ్ర ఫలితానిస్తాయని విశ్వసిస్తారు. ఈ సంక్రమణ కాలం లో ధాన్యం, ఫలాలు, అజినం, కంచు, బంగారం వంటి లోహాలు దానం చేయడం ఉత్తమం. ఈ రోజు ఆచరించే దానాలలో ఘ్రుత కంబళి దానం శ్రేష్ఠమైనది. మూడున్నర వందల ప్రస్థములు పేరిన ఆవు నెయ్యి ని ఘ్రుత కంబళమని చెప్పబడింది. ఇంట నేయిని సేకరించలేని వారు అర లేక పావు వంతైనా సేకరించి మహేశ్వరుని మొదట ఇతర ఘ్రుతముతో అభిషేకించి పిదప ఈ ఘనీభూతమైన ఘ్రుత కంబళమును శివుని మస్తకము పై అర్పించాలి. తదుపరి దీని బ్రాహ్మణునికి దానం ఇవ్వాలి..

Lohalu daanam enduku ???

Archived