🟥💢🟥 Hindutva side-effects 🟥💢🟥

GOLI SODA

I don't know how many people are feeling the same way, but speaking for myself, I feel so disgusted and put off by the behaviour of these Hindutvas, that I am taking renewed interest in the Bible which I used to read avidly as a young child. 
I am also developing an interest in the Quran which I was totally unfamiliar with. 
This doesn't mean that I am becoming an overnight theist. It simply means my curiosity is provoked, and these places are like an escape from the saffron horror this land is becoming. 
For those who repose their trust in the Divine, I would not blame them if they wanted to jump ship. A part of me wants the worst prognostications of these "Hindu khatre mein hai" types to come true. 
If anyone has imperilled Hinduism, it is they who have done so. 
Thus do self fulfilling prophecies work.

Copied from FB

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

I don't know how many people are feeling the same way, but speaking for myself, I feel so disgusted and put off by the behaviour of these Hindutvas, that I am taking renewed interest in the Bible which I used to read avidly as a young child. 
I am also developing an interest in the Quran which I was totally unfamiliar with. 
This doesn't mean that I am becoming an overnight theist. It simply means my curiosity is provoked, and these places are like an escape from the saffron horror this land is becoming. 
For those who repose their trust in the Divine, I would not blame them if they wanted to jump ship. A part of me wants the worst prognostications of these "Hindu khatre mein hai" types to come true. 

Copied from FB

Antha bane undi kani hindutva batch athi chesthe Bible and Quran meeda interest enduku vachindi anedi clarity ledu.

If he is just curious nothing wrong in following bible or quran but how the hindutva extremism is linked to his new found interest.

4 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

6 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Antha bane undi kani hindutva batch athi chesthe Bible and Quran meeda interest enduku vachindi anedi clarity ledu.

If he is just curious nothing wrong in following bible or quran but how the hindutva extremism is linked to his new found interest.

"This doesn't mean that I am becoming an overnight theist. It simply means my curiosity is provoked, and these places are like an escape from the saffron horror this land is becoming. "

Ikkada cheppadu ga

Dintlo nuchi manam guess cheyali

26 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

Copied from FB

చదవండి సామి చదవండి, అవి సరిగ్గా సదివితే ఇలాంటి మాటలు మాట్లాడారు. అసలు పూర్వపక్షం మనకు లేకుండానే ఇలా తగలడ్డాం. 

Btw naaku ee post lo pettina daaniki exact opposite ga anipinchi nenu quran bible chadivaanu. I started reading bible in my school days to know what's common between the cultures because my culture always thought me to accept every good as god, and later during my collection days wanted to know more about other religion which impacted world more, but ended up knowing there are lot of difference between culture which says 'Sarve jana sukhino bhavanthu' and haters of idol worship . 

I have the similar view. Never had to think much about religion except when filling a column in the application. This is also the greatness of Hindu religion, maintaining mainly a liberal view. 

But when interacted with people from North India, their perceptions and stand on religion is more aggressive when compared to south Indian folks. Now I observe the same aggression spread all over the country.  We have to wait and see how it works in South India. 

8 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

చదవండి సామి చదవండి, అవి సరిగ్గా సదివితే ఇలాంటి మాటలు మాట్లాడారు. అసలు పూర్వపక్షం మనకు లేకుండానే ఇలా తగలడ్డాం. 

Btw naaku ee post lo pettina daaniki exact opposite ga anipinchi nenu quran bible chadivaanu. I started reading bible in my school days to know what's common between the cultures because my culture always thought me to accept every good as god, and later during my collection days wanted to know more about other religion which impacted world more, but ended up knowing there are lot of difference between culture which says 'Sarve jana sukhino bhavanthu' and haters of idol worship . 

Good and that finding matters 👍

8 hours ago, Telugunadu said:

@GOLI SODA bro,

Hindutva is not what current leaders preach. Islam is not only Jihad and Christianity is not only about conversions.

No wrong in developing interests in other religions. But, don't develop hatred on your own by judging from few morons actions. Hinduism is way beyond our imagination. 

Hindutva is word given to what current leaders are preaching... Or one should address as BJP perhaps

Yes Brother I know all religions have their value and are great in their unique way 💗🙏

The author is atheist-communist

But his views are coming from his experience and that is imp too

8 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

I have the similar view. Never had to think much about religion except when filling a column in the application. This is also the greatness of Hindu religion, maintaining mainly a liberal view. 

But when interacted with people from North India, their perceptions and stand on religion is more aggressive when compared to south Indian folks. Now I observe the same aggression spread all over the country.  We have to wait and see how it works in South India. 

We will many things...  Extremes too 

But we will only get better with them

1 hour ago, KING007 said:

Prapancham munigi pothunnapudu, Hinduism lo padava vastundi save cheyadaniki, Christianity lo koda padava vastundi mari Islam lo?? 

Islam and xianity believe in same god called yehweh(తెలుగులో యూహోవా) antuntaru only difference with name of god because of their language (yehweh in Hebrew and Allah in Arabic). Both xianity and islam believe in same old testament of Jews(5 holy hooks) , and have different perceptions about them. 

I can say like xianity and islam are kind of modern versioning of Judaism (తెలుగులో యూదులు-A very small community of israel today) 

1 hour ago, KING007 said:

Prapancham munigi pothunnapudu, Hinduism lo padava vastundi save cheyadaniki, Christianity lo koda padava vastundi mari Islam lo?? 

Coming your boat story, 

Yes all 3 religions Hinduism, xianity and islam have this story in their books, 

But this story is part of a purana called as Bhaghavatha which says the boat came to save only one king called Vaivastha Manu in only in satyayuga and it carries only Manu and seven other rishis, with help of matsya Avatar.

But Islam and xianity has story of noah , where the boat was said to be built by a man to accommodate one set of all creatures in the world and his family. 

Both stories for athiest eye seems to be absurd, unbelievable and unimaginable for a human thinking, but hinduism never claims that what is written in Purana is a kind of history, they believe it's a kind of legend which may or may not have happened, but carries some kind of scientific or a moral inside it rather on the other side Bible claim that story of Noah is a history and they date it to 600 years after earth creation and book has many contradictions in many kinds 

Below is the example The flood narrative is made up of two stories woven together.[14] As a result many details are contradictory, such as how long the flood lasted (40 days according to Genesis 7:17, 150 according to 7:24), how many animals were to be taken aboard the ark (one pair of each in 6:19, one pair of the unclean animals and seven pairs of the clean in 7:2)

Corrections are appreciated and sorry I'm case of any mistakes.

25 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Islam and xianity believe in same god called yehweh(తెలుగులో యూహోవా) antuntaru only difference with name of god because of their language (yehweh in Hebrew and Allah in Arabic). Both xianity and islam believe in same old testament of Jews(5 holy hooks) , and have different perceptions about them. 

I can say like xianity and islam are kind of modern versioning of Judaism (తెలుగులో యూదులు-A very small community of israel today) 

:shakehands:

14 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Coming your boat story, 

Yes all 3 religions Hinduism, xianity and islam have this story in their books, 

But this story is part of a purana called as Bhaghavatha which says the boat came to save only one king called Vaivastha Manu in only in satyayuga and it carries only Manu and seven other rishis, with help of matsya Avatar.

But Islam and xianity has story of noah , where the boat was said to be built by a man to accommodate one set of all creatures in the world and his family. 

Both stories for athiest eye seems to be absurd, unbelievable and unimaginable for a human thinking, but hinduism never claims that what is written in Purana is a kind of history, they believe it's a kind of legend which may or may not have happened, but carries some kind of scientific or a moral inside it rather on the other side Bible claim that story of Noah is a history and they date it to 600 years after earth creation and book has many contradictions in many kinds 

Below is the example The flood narrative is made up of two stories woven together.[14] As a result many details are contradictory, such as how long the flood lasted (40 days according to Genesis 7:17, 150 according to 7:24), how many animals were to be taken aboard the ark (one pair of each in 6:19, one pair of the unclean animals and seven pairs of the clean in 7:2)

Corrections are appreciated and sorry I'm case of any mistakes.

Y only manu and other 7? 

Any specific reason?? 

Archived