Govt employees DA cut!

sskmaestro

Simple question - how many private employees lost job due to corona impact and how many govt employees lost job? 

pvt school teachers retire ayyaka kuda life lo financial guarantee ledu.... govt school teachers retire ayyaka pension entha per month ? 

compare the quality of education they provide in their life time and see the benefits they are getting onesided! 

my intention is not to find fault with govt employees and show them as culprits, you have to understand that this section is getting good for literally easy effort! 

33 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

DA cut ayyindi central govt matter.. Pending salaries Supreme Court decision is against government 

Other DB mates, what you need to understand is TDP's failure in attributing DA issue to YCP. This is TDP's weakness in capitalizing this issue. Look, surapaneni brother,  being a TDP supporter, he, himself, is clearly saying its the fault of Central Govt and Supreme Court...meaning Jagan and YCP has no fault in this. inka migilina employees, YCP supporters, CBN haters and neutrals kuda surega YCP n Jagan nu thappu pattaru. 

Moreover aa surapaneni brother argue chesi rakkeste manaku yemi raadu. Am very disappointed in TDP's failure in overcoming YCP's media power

4 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

DA cut ayyindi central govt matter.. Pending salaries Supreme Court decision is against government 

Naaku telisina oka SI unnaru.... ayanaki DA cut ayindi.... one DA was from central govt and 5 from state govt.... ayana cheppadu e news..... 

5 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Naaku telisina oka SI unnaru.... ayanaki DA cut ayindi.... one DA was from central govt and 5 from state govt.... ayana cheppadu e news..... 

Pending DAs 3 are announced..  3 DAs freezed as central government freezes it.. Pending salaries supreme Court already ivvamani cheppesindi.. PRC govindaa

5 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Ayinaaa Surapaneni already mentioned in the past that he cannot vent the truth in a public forum where there is a chance to use it against him...... so ayana cheppedhi correct ani positive ani emi ledu.

Matter correct ee cheppindi.. nenu truth chepte ekkada oppukunnaru mana DB youth 

11 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

Pending DAs 3 are announced..  3 DAs freezed as central government freezes it.. Pending salaries supreme Court already ivvamani cheppesindi.. PRC govindaa

Suprim Court cheppindi.. But govt action ఎప్పుడు? Still most of govt employees full favor ti govt.. Still how employees are banking hopes on chippanna govt.. Going forward situation worest avthundi gani.. Better ayye chance ledu.. 

34 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

Matter correct ee cheppindi.. nenu truth chepte ekkada oppukunnaru mana DB youth 

Meeru 100% false cheptaarani kaadu.... even if there is a negative thing, there is a constraint for you to discuss openly in a public forum ani cheptunnaaa....

23 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Suprim Court cheppindi.. But govt action ఎప్పుడు? Still most of govt employees full favor ti govt.. Still how employees are banking hopes on chippanna govt.. Going forward situation worest avthundi gani.. Better ayye chance ledu.. 

Govt employees will never ever go against to Jagan period 

valladi ado type dostana relation with Jaffa!

On 11/18/2020 at 1:13 AM, krishna_a said:

I thought the discussion was about accountability the job demands ... not the accountability or capability a person has...fake people are there everywhere ... govt job genuine ga enta mandiki vastundi , without offering bribe?? Ye Adi fake kaada ? I don’t have any negative opinions on any job or field ... For me any job which has accountability is good..

salary is just a byproduct of the value a person or a job generates ...anyways it’s not the point of discussion...salary kosame aythe ...as per you , every government employee should join IT and dominate:) if people with fake degree can do it,  definitely govt employees also can do...None is stopping them and there is no need of bribe or certificates...need is the skill to do the job :)

I guess you are referring to some state govt  jobs where corruption persists . 

For low level jobs at village secretariat corruption exists but you should also give a thought about who is going for such posts. Are they really educated? 

For a higher cadre state post, corruption exist only at interview level not at exam level. 

In Central govt jobs you could see nill corruption in jobs, as everything is online now and no interviews till group b cadre. Interview exists only for Group A cadre like civil services , IES.. Etc

Guess you have little knowledge about current govt job market. If u compare fake employees in IT with fake employees in govt , ratio is skewed. 

And you mentioned that employees should bring revenue and show their potential. Do you think it's possible in govt jobs? It's not a company to run for revenue. If a govt wants to improve revenue it should b harsh on tax payers which does not go well in the system and even if one brings revenue he will face a different harassment. 

Pls don't compare a profit seeking company with a welfare state. A state has umpteen roadblocks which is not the case of a company. An employee in a company can add value to it's company but a govt employee couldn't do same due to many factors. 

You seem to be looking everything in capitalistic way of thought. For your information, India is not yet capitalistic economy. We are still a mixed economy and govt is not run for profit and govt doesn't incentivise it's employees as private sector do. 

Jus  look into Maslow's theory of motivation... Motivation is key for work which is nill in govt job due to promotion structure and pay structure. And you cannot expect them to work on par with such low motivation. 

Its like a IT job which pays u half with no/less promotion in lifetime. And an OC govt employee gets promoted only after reserved people are promoted. If you encounter such employee, he might not b willing to work enthusiastically. Here fault is with system not the employee. 

I'm giving my view in holistic way. You seem to be looking only low level state govt jobs . 

If you rephrase your opinion that reservation is the main reason for this inefficiency, it would have been agreeable not the other way. 

You will be wondered to know that at the max govt is run by only 25 percent of its employees who works genuinely. Rest all escape work by using loopholes like reservation, influence,caste card, gender card. Now those 25 percent percent peoples work pressure is work more than any IT employee pressure. Their accountability is way higher because they do the work of whole escaping staff along with theirs. 

Now coming to question why don't they go to software? I guess you should think about it. Not everything is same once you cross the age. They can't move anywhere due to several obligations and can't let go off their hardwork put into to get such job.  The emotional feeling of loosing their hardwork and again starting from scratch is tough. 

2 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

మాపకోడా సాబ్ ఉన్నాడుగా ఆయన కాళ్ళుఎత్తి కొంచం అన్నకి ఇస్తాడు..... అన్న మా ఉద్యోగులకి ఇస్తాడు 

ela ani maa sangam cheppidi 

3 hours ago, ntrrules7 said:

I guess you are referring to some state govt  jobs where corruption persists . 

For low level jobs at village secretariat corruption exists but you should also give a thought about who is going for such posts. Are they really educated? 

For a higher cadre state post, corruption exist only at interview level not at exam level. 

In Central govt jobs you could see nill corruption in jobs, as everything is online now and no interviews till group b cadre. Interview exists only for Group A cadre like civil services , IES.. Etc

Guess you have little knowledge about current govt job market. If u compare fake employees in IT with fake employees in govt , ratio is skewed. 

And you mentioned that employees should bring revenue and show their potential. Do you think it's possible in govt jobs? It's not a company to run for revenue. If a govt wants to improve revenue it should b harsh on tax payers which does not go well in the system and even if one brings revenue he will face a different harassment. 

Pls don't compare a profit seeking company with a welfare state. A state has umpteen roadblocks which is not the case of a company. An employee in a company can add value to it's company but a govt employee couldn't do same due to many factors. 

You seem to be looking everything in capitalistic way of thought. For your information, India is not yet capitalistic economy. We are still a mixed economy and govt is not run for profit and govt doesn't incentivise it's employees as private sector do. 

Jus  look into Maslow's theory of motivation... Motivation is key for work which is nill in govt job due to promotion structure and pay structure. And you cannot expect them to work on par with such low motivation. 

Its like a IT job which pays u half with no/less promotion in lifetime. And an OC govt employee gets promoted only after reserved people are promoted. If you encounter such employee, he might not b willing to work enthusiastically. Here fault is with system not the employee. 

I'm giving my view in holistic way. You seem to be looking only low level state govt jobs . 

If you rephrase your opinion that reservation is the main reason for this inefficiency, it would have been agreeable not the other way. 

You will be wondered to know that at the max govt is run by only 25 percent of its employees who works genuinely. Rest all escape work by using loopholes like reservation, influence,caste card, gender card. Now those 25 percent percent peoples work pressure is work more than any IT employee pressure. Their accountability is way higher because they do the work of whole escaping staff along with theirs. 

Now coming to question why don't they go to software? I guess you should think about it. Not everything is same once you cross the age. They can't move anywhere due to several obligations and can't let go off their hardwork put into to get such job.  The emotional feeling of loosing their hardwork and again starting from scratch is tough. 

Ok Lets stop the debate as looks like you have more insights into Govt job and no insights into IT sector and vice versa with me. So i know the nitty grity and can surely say you are grossly underestimating IT and making it look so easy...and may be me too about Govt job.

But i saw a comment you are brining in age, I agree. Not sure if its from you or someone, emphasizing on "making more and quick money" made me to reply and initiate the thread.  If money is so easy in IT market and a fake guy with 2-3 months crash course, can get into IT market and make 2-3 times more money than an intelligent govt employee ...I don't think a talented govt employee will not care much about jumping to the private industry... There must be something more important than salary in a govt job... Security/Stability/Work in repeat mode without need of skill upgrade/ Even there is upgrade, you get ample time to learn but still can be slow/perks & benefits ( all means ) ???

So can we say this...

Govt Job Barrier to entry is not so easy ( not all levels though ) and once you get in its a safe, secure, constant and predictable lifestyle, lot of personal time and alternate sources of income,  deal with bureaucracy,  caste & social groups, cannot be controversial,  very high pressure (politics) from all sides to block someone but somehow move forward

Private job Barrier to entry is easy ( not all levels though) but once you get in,  it is unsafe, unsecure , extremely dynamic and screwed up life style , no personal time and nil sources of income, not much bureaucracy,  almost nil caste & social groups, can make controversial and still get along,  very tight OKR/KRA metrics to proactively unblock others and move forward fast

On 11/17/2020 at 9:05 AM, Bleed_Blue said:

haha...daily standups are just to give the updates...anthekani hour to hour em chesav annantha level lo micro management vundadu kada......no matter how hard the task is there's always ample amount of free time...except for production issues.

Brother, mee company lo senior Datawarehouse developer position emaina unte keep me posted. 🙏😊

10 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

ekkada uncle:dream:.....more than 20 years teachers ke vachedi...that too 80k after all deductions...with same experience in IT min 2 1/2 lakhs vuntadi

Free chaitanya, parayana school lo under 25k salary ki 12 hours rudduthaaru.

Paiga Inti intikk velli..pillalni maa school lo join cheyinchandi ani adukkovaali.every teacher will bave a target of recruitment about 4 students in a calendar year. Okavela target reach kaakapothe.. principal tho..full gaa thitlu. 
principal tho thitlu avoid cheddaamani evaro oka naluguru pillala perlu isthe saripodhu. Vaalla caution deposits..ee teacher salary nunchi cut chesthaaru.

ippudu chappandi .,same skill set unna graduate ki..govt job lo entha leisure undo ledo? 😊

4 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Free chaitanya, parayana school lo under 25k salary ki 12 hours rudduthaaru.

Paiga Inti intikk velli..pillalni maa school lo join cheyinchandi ani adukkovaali.every teacher will bave a target of recruitment about 4 students in a calendar year. Okavela target reach kaakapothe.. principal tho..full gaa thitlu. 
principal tho thitlu avoid cheddaamani evaro oka naluguru pillala perlu isthe saripodhu. Vaalla caution deposits..ee teacher salary nunchi cut chesthaaru.

ippudu chappandi .,same skill set unna graduate ki..govt job lo entha leisure undo ledo? 😊

Same skill aa?? R u kidding?? Do u know how tough it is now to select as a govt school teacher? Private danlo evarina join avachu... Same Chaitanya narayana lo top teachers untaru vallu talented.. valla salaries compare chey kanisam sagam kuda undadu govt vallaki

Yesterday i read in ABN that Supreme Court cancelled Previous HC order that AP Govt must pay pending salaries from May 2020 to Aug 2020 with 12% interest rate. SC said that no need to give 12% interest. Just pay half salaired as intended. Jagan sweet gift to govt. employees. 

12 hours ago, NBK-Dravid said:

Same skill aa?? R u kidding?? Do u know how tough it is now to select as a govt school teacher? Private danlo evarina join avachu... Same Chaitanya narayana lo top teachers untaru vallu talented.. valla salaries compare chey kanisam sagam kuda undadu govt vallaki

Yeah. Same skill ye. Govt job exam emi kashtam kaadu. Maa sister kooda AP DSC exam attend ayyaru couple of times. She pretty much answered all of them. But reservations valla ..unna few posts lo avida select avvaledu. Later on she worked at a private school.

so, reservations pakkana pedithe..maa sister ki , govt job vachina vere lady ki same skill set ye undi.

But salary maatram ..Nakka ki ..Naagalokaani ki unna antharam undi. 

Archived