Govt employees DA cut!

sskmaestro

On 11/15/2020 at 8:43 PM, Bleed_Blue said:

Lol..look who's talking...bro incase meeru IT ithe... Mee post meekante baga evariki apply avvadu 🤣

Workload pakkana pedadaam..cause it varies from company to company.

IT lo.. join ayina first year lo unna same skill tho 30 yrs job lo undagaladaa? They will fire the developer if he doesn’t learn and adapt . 
but govt employees..can surgive with same skill until their retirement and now a days they are almost paid equivalent to an entry level IT developer. 🤓

39 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Workload pakkana pedadaam..cause it varies from company to company.

IT lo.. join ayina first year lo unna same skill tho 30 yrs job lo undagaladaa? They will fire the developer if he doesn’t learn and adapt . 
but govt employees..can surgive with same skill until their retirement and now a days they are almost paid equivalent to an entry legel IT developer. 🤓

no point in arguing bro....even I'm from IT and I know how things work here...eedchi kodithe day lo 3 hours kuda cheyyam....though there are few exceptions........others work gurinchi IT employees matladithe picha kwamedy ga vuntadi

1 minute ago, Bleed_Blue said:

no point in arguing bro....even I'm from IT and I know how things work here...eedchi kodithe day lo 3 hours kuda cheyyam....though there are few exceptions........others work gurinchi IT employees matladithe picha kwamedy ga vuntadi

Others work ani baaga generalize chesrugaaa..... not only IT, any private sector has “pay for your work” rule.  The hard work that private sector folks do is multiple times when you compare to that of a govt’s sector employee..... 

on top of it, the payment, benefits are no where compared to Govt employees.... 

let’s talk in that context. Edho IT jobs lo konta mandiki pani lekapoinaa salaries padutunnayani.... andarikee alaane padataayi IT lo (as you generalized eedchi tante 3 hrs work undadu etc...) 

10 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Others work ani baaga generalize chesrugaaa..... not only IT, any private sector has “pay for your work” rule.  The hard work that private sector folks do is multiple times when you compare to that of a govt’s sector employee..... 

on top of it, the payment, benefits are no where compared to Govt employees.... 

let’s talk in that context. Edho IT jobs lo konta mandiki pani lekapoinaa salaries padutunnayani.... andarikee alaane padataayi IT lo (as you generalized eedchi tante 3 hrs work undadu etc...) 

exactly that's what I was trying to get to.....IT employees ni ela ithe generalize cheyalemo....govt employees ni kuda anthe.....there are lot of govt employees who are sincere at their work. It would be better for us to stop passing generalized statements

Just now, Bleed_Blue said:

exactly that's what I was trying to get to.....IT employees ni ela ithe generalize cheyalemo....govt employees ni kuda anthe.....there are lot of govt employees who are sincere at their work. It would be better for us to stop passing generalized statements

Ala generalized rules kooda pettukolemu le brother not to pass comments ani..... 

govt employees are one hard road block for our country to progress.... I am not talking about their 8 hour daily work... it’s none of my business.... I am only pointing at the ways these govt employees tamper our democracy.  Especially when they go for election duty. That’s the only reason why I point fingers at them.....  let’s not comfort ourselves by using another generic statement like “who is not corrupt”

47 minutes ago, Bleed_Blue said:

IT lo layoffs vuntaay....Govt Employees ke vuntaaya??...ikkada naa point evaru entha work ani kaadu....I believe they are overpaid for the type of work they are doing....but still they resort  to corruption and look for hikes all the time!!!

ps:- Both my parents are govt employees 

I know these type of guys who work for 3 hours and timepass rest of the time, it happens usually in big projects with many FTE. Vellu cheyyalsina pani inkokallu goddulla kastapadi pani chestaru villu enjoy chestu migilina vallu kooda alane show chestunnaru anukuntaaru paiga goddula panichese vadi mida padi adustaaru. Malli ikkadaku vachi kooda ade adupulu.

IT or any private sector has labor abuse at extreme level.... OT undavu chaala mandiki..... performance reviews are a literal ragging..... unions and labor laws apply avvavu private employees ki..... experience letter ivvamu ani bedirimpu okati..... govt sector is way different..... work undadu when you compare with private sector, computativeness asalu undadu...., I am not saying Govt employees are useless..... we need them for our system to run and Govt employees are heart and soul to our system..., but the employee system is not on par with modern day work culture.  Or if you take work culture in govt sector as bench mark, private sector is ruthlessly abusing the labor....... it’s up to you how you want to see.... we are not here to abuse each other!

14 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

Most of the IT compnies have moved to scrum/agile project management. Every morning daily stand up meeting untundi.

asalu emi pani cheyakapothe..emi cheptharu aa meeting lo? 😄🤣

ila..daily statutes, meetings, work hours monitor chesaadane kadaa..CBN ni hate chesedi ..so called hard working govt employees 😁

I know many Technology companies / Startups paying 1-2 Crore for 12-15 yrs experienced techies.

Also I know many companies paying 20L for 15+ yrs guys.

Both are "Committed to a cause and truly work for that".   These techies love solving problems and love being answerable & accountable , they are on pager duty 24x7 and sacrifice lots of precious personal time.    I am in technology field solving problems for many years and I personally know what work life balance we do have, especially in India

So it is what you enjoy doing and the company chooses you by the value you generate.   There is 100% accountability, fear and respect

Can we see this truly for 100% of Govt employees ? Work hard, increase revenue and eventually increase  your salary also by making your org profitable

Of course over time, in private sector too, there will be more and more people who just piggyback on the foundation team's efforts.  Companies will go to a collapsing path if more people follow piggyback style of working :) 

18 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Most of the IT compnies have moved to scrum/agile project management. Every morning daily stand up meeting untundi.

asalu emi pani cheyakapothe..emi cheptharu aa meeting lo? 😄🤣

ila..daily statutes, meetings, work hours monitor chesaadane kadaa..CBN ni hate chesedi ..so called hard working govt employees 😁

haha...daily standups are just to give the updates...anthekani hour to hour em chesav annantha level lo micro management vundadu kada......no matter how hard the task is there's always ample amount of free time...except for production issues.

3 hours ago, krishna_a said:

I know many Technology companies / Startups paying 1-2 Crore for 12-15 yrs experienced techies.

Also I know many companies paying 20L for 15+ yrs guys.

Both are "Committed to a cause and truly work for that".   These techies love solving problems and love being answerable & accountable , they are on pager duty 24x7 and sacrifice lots of precious personal time.    I am in technology field solving problems for many years and I personally know what work life balance we do have, especially in India

So it is what you enjoy doing and the company chooses you by the value you generate.   There is 100% accountability, fear and respect

Can we see this truly for 100% of Govt employees ? Work hard, increase revenue and eventually increase  your salary also by making your org profitable

Of course over time, in private sector too, there will be more and more people who just piggyback on the foundation team's efforts.  Companies will go to a collapsing path if more people follow piggyback style of working :) 

Govt employees revenue penchala? Ela? Valla kastanni kanapadakunda chesedi politicians..

In my opinion most of the Govt employees are more talented than most of the IT sector employees. The kind of competition they go through for the recruitment is more tough than IT employees. A ante B raani chala mandi fake certificates and experience petti foreign lo settle ayyi baga sampadistana vallu unnaru.. It is not possible in govt sector. IT employees ki salaries increase tho polisthe govt employees ki vachedi peanuts.. 

And most of the departments lo narakam chustaru work pressure. IT lo antha scene ledu except for top officials. 

Corruption is every where. Govt employees lo kuda kontamandi unnaru.. cheppalante chala undi inka..

PS: I was IT employee once. Now I am neither IT employee nor Govt employee

There are hard working people in both IT and Govt Sectors. Generalize cheyalemu.

I know people in my team who work for solid 8 hours a day and even more and many more people who enjoy - that doesn't mean everyone is working only 3 hours. There were days I worked 18 hours a day for 4 months and hardly for 4-5 hours for next 2 months to balance out and only support the product. But never had luxury of 3 hours work a day. There are a lot of people "undeserving" across levels in IT and we cannot help. They know the survival skills and all I can do, is feel jealous, but your personality may not allow you to relax and be like them...don't take accountability etc. 

Govt offices - my friends work in Defence labs and medical departments. Trust me, they work even harder than me. Again, in their offices too, there are those lazy birds who enjoy these guys hardwork. Politics, escapists are there in every field. Only thing is maybe there is more scrutiny in private for these kind of people. 

1 hour ago, NBK-Dravid said:

Govt employees revenue penchala? Ela? Valla kastanni kanapadakunda chesedi politicians..

In my opinion most of the Govt employees are more talented than most of the IT sector employees. The kind of competition they go through for the recruitment is more tough than IT employees. A ante B raani chala mandi fake certificates and experience petti foreign lo settle ayyi baga sampadistana vallu unnaru.. It is not possible in govt sector. IT employees ki salaries increase tho polisthe govt employees ki vachedi peanuts.. 

And most of the departments lo narakam chustaru work pressure. IT lo antha scene ledu except for top officials. 

Corruption is every where. Govt employees lo kuda kontamandi unnaru.. cheppalante chala undi inka..

PS: I was IT employee once. Now I am neither IT employee nor Govt employee

I was not referring to any sector. I simply said work ethics and accountability.

majority of employees lo aa accountability unte , any org will be successful...anedi common opinion ...if govt can get that too , well and good...why not? welcome responsibility and accountability...

IT lo kuda piggyback follow ayye vaallu chaala mandi unnaru..but they get washed away over time ... always on the edge :) 

Talent gurinchi nenu ekkada mention cheyyaledu... job fear, accountability and responsibility...private sector lo ekkuva 

Regarding salary ...please consider the average lifespan of IT employees 

15+ yrs experience undi...up to date with latest trends lekapothe... it is everyday hell and even with good skill set , there is no guarantee or job security :)

khel Khatam ...  so it’s like a cow getting milked with steroid shots and finally getting killed 

everyday a new technology or new language is on and if a 4+ yr exp is more up to date than 15yr old guy , you know what ? That 15+ guy is ousted ruthlessly...how many instances of this happen in tech world ? I tell you ... almost the same story for all veterans :)

2 hours ago, krishna_a said:

Regarding salary ...please consider the average lifespan of IT employees 

15+ yrs experience undi...up to date with latest trends lekapothe... it is everyday hell and even with good skill set , there is no guarantee or job security :)

khel Khatam ...  so it’s like a cow getting milked with steroid shots and finally getting killed 

everyday a new technology or new language is on and if a 4+ yr exp is more up to date than 15yr old guy , you know what ? That 15+ guy is ousted ruthlessly...how many instances of this happen in tech world ? I tell you ... almost the same story for all veterans :)

Now imagine this scenario

IT employees earns atleast double/triple than government employee which in turn implies that they need half time to save as much money as a genuine govt employee. 

Where is the question of job security? IT guy loosing job at 45 years can pursue other careers. On the flip side govt employee needs to work 60 years for the same money with no option to move/work at fag end of life 

Who is at the better side now?

If u still feel govt employee doesn't have any accountability you should rethink....a govt employee is much more answerable and accountable for 30 years. If you give a thought about attrition, you wouldn't have made this statement. And don't forget CBI, cvd, acb are always back of govt employee even for genuine decisions taken. Who is on back of IT employee ? Manager? Manager is far better to deal than CBI sleuths, if u could understand. 

It's the reservation and govt policies that's killing the worth in government jobs... Not the work capacity of genuine employees.

You pay them on par with market, then you can see their efficiency. Do IT employees perform at same level if their salary is reduced to half? They swiftly jump to other job. But a govt job will underpay u for whole career and u expect them to work at levels of IT folks who couldn't endure lower pay for a brief time. Are you serious sir? 

And u can never compare the efficiency of govt job aspirant with IT JOB aspirant. The former competes for 30 % seats and later competes for 100%. So who is doing hard work? 

Forget speaking about patience of govt employee. They had much more patience in initial days of career which ultimately made them do many sacrifices. Do IT folks patiently wait for 2 or 3 or 5 years in the beginning of career to get dream job? 

The amount of stress and endurance you need to crack a govt job is no less than pvt job pressure. In fact many govt job aspirants see more stress levels earlier in their life. Speak to some one who prepared for civil services... You will understand how unemployment will effect their life during preparation whereas their counterparts in IT chit chat about hikes/promotion. I hope u got it.. 

With all this being said, I hope you are aware of exploitation being done by IT folks with fake experience. Who is genuine according to u? A person struggling with unemployment in the process of getting what he desired? Or a person faking experience? 

I agree to your answer if u had mentioned about shameless work escapists. They are every where. 

59 minutes ago, ntrrules7 said:

IT employees earns atleast double/triple than government employee which in turn implies that they need half time to save as much money as a genuine govt employee. 

Where is the question of job security? IT guy loosing job at 45 years can pursue other careers. On the flip side govt employee needs to work 60 years for the same money with no option to move/work at fag end of life 

If u still feel govt employee doesn't have any accountability you should rethink....a govt employee is much more answerable and accountable for 30 years. If you give a thought about attrition, you wouldn't have made this statement. And don't forget CBI, cvd, acb are always back of govt employee even for genuine decisions taken. Who is on back of IT employee ? Manager? Manager is far better to deal than CBI sleuths, if u could understand. 

It's the reservation and govt policies that's killing the worth in government jobs... Not the work capacity of genuine employees.

You pay them on par with market, then you can see their efficiency. Do IT employees perform at same level if their salary is reduced to half? They swiftly jump to other job. But a govt job will underpay u for whole career and u expect them to work at levels of IT folks who couldn't endure lower pay for a brief time. Are you serious sir? 

And u can never compare the efficiency of govt job aspirant with IT JOB aspirant. The former competes for 30 % seats and later competes for 100%. So who is doing hard work? 

Forget speaking about patience of govt employee. They had much more patience in initial days of career which ultimately made them do many sacrifices. Do IT folks patiently wait for a job for 2 or 3 years? 

The amount of stress and endurance you need to crack a govt job is no less than pvt job pressure. In fact many govt job aspirants see more stress levels earlier in their life. Speak to some one who prepared for civil services... You will understand how unemployment will effect their life during preparation whereas their counterparts in IT chit chat about hikes/promotion. I hope u got it.. 

I agree to your answer if u had mentioned about shameless work escapists. They are every where. 

IT employees earning 3 times govt employees ? You are just comparing the top pyramid of IT employees with low level govt employees to manufacture a version! 

1 hour ago, ntrrules7 said:

Forget speaking about patience of govt employee. They had much more patience in initial days of career which ultimately made them do many sacrifices. Do IT folks patiently wait for 2 or 3 or 5 years in the beginning of career to get dream job? 

With all this being said, I hope you are aware of exploitation being done by IT folks with fake experience. Who is genuine according to u? A person struggling with unemployment in the process of getting what he desired? Or a person faking experience? 

I thought the discussion was about accountability the job demands ... not the accountability or capability a person has...fake people are there everywhere ... govt job genuine ga enta mandiki vastundi , without offering bribe?? Ye Adi fake kaada ? I don’t have any negative opinions on any job or field ... For me any job which has accountability is good..

salary is just a byproduct of the value a person or a job generates ...anyways it’s not the point of discussion...salary kosame aythe ...as per you , every government employee should join IT and dominate:) if people with fake degree can do it,  definitely govt employees also can do...None is stopping them and there is no need of bribe or certificates...need is the skill to do the job :)

1 hour ago, ntrrules7 said:

I gave timeline example taking twice only

Yes, even in that timeline, let’s compare the avg govt employee salary and avg IT employee salary in a age bracket.... for your comfort, you are comparing against the avg of the highest paid IT employees Vs avg of avg govt employee salary which is not fair...

Archived