Attorney general KK responds on Jagan letter

Siddhugwotham

*న్యూఢిల్లీ*

లాయర్ అశ్వినీ ఉపాధ్యాయకు అటార్నీ జనరల్ లేఖ 

గతంలో జగన్‍పై కోర్టు ధిక్కారం కేసు నమోదుకు అనుమతి కోరుతూ కేకే వేణుగోపాల్‍కు లేఖ రాసిన అశ్వినీ ఉపాధ్యాయ 

అనుమతి కోరుతూ కేకే వేణుగోపాల్‍కు లేఖ రాసిన అశ్వినీ ఉపాధ్యాయ 

జగన్ సీజేఐకి రాసిన లేఖ కచ్చితంగా కోర్టు ధిక్కారమే 

సీజేఐకి రాసిన లేఖను బహిర్గతం చేయడం కోర్టు ధిక్కారం కిందకే వస్తుంది 

ప్రజాప్రతినిధుల కేసులకు సంబంధించి జస్టిస్ ఎన్వీరమణ తీర్పు తర్వాత ఈ లేఖ రాయడం అనేక అనుమానాలకు దారి తీస్తోంది 

అన్ని విషయాలు సీజేఐకి తెలుసు 

ప్రత్యేకంగా కోర్టు ధిక్కారం కోసం నా అనుమతి అవసరం లేదు 

ఇప్పటికే జగన్‍పై 31 కేసులు ఉన్నాయి 

-----*అటార్నీ జనరల్ కేకే వేణుగోపాల్*

57 minutes ago, Siddhugwotham said:

ప్రత్యేకంగా కోర్టు ధిక్కారం కోసం నా అనుమతి అవసరం లేదు 

This line is interpreted wrongly from the letter. 
the letter says “ I decline consent to initiate proceedings “.

AG is Govt pro always ( here BJP) and Jagan has complete support from MoSha in this issue. So there will not be any action whatsoever.

it’s a dead issue already and Jagan and co achieved their purpose of defaming Ramana and courts

8 minutes ago, Bittu_77 said:

AG is Govt pro always ( here BJP) and Jagan has complete support from MoSha in this issue. So there will not be any action whatsoever.

it’s a dead issue already and Jagan and co achieved their purpose of defaming Ramana and courts

can you show me your source brother..

what I am reading says something else.. he said “i would not initiate contempt, because the letter itself is subjected to cji and not me”

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/wilful-disobedience-no-contempt-attorney-general-on-andhra-pradesh-chief-minister-jaganmohan-reddy-letter-2319398

Since the letter was addressed directly to the Chief Justice of India, the CJI is seized of the case and it would not be appropriate for me to deal with it," the Attorney General said, explaining why he would not initiate contempt of court proceedings against Mr Reddy.

4 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

he is saying that the letter is suspicious but does not want to get involved, as the letter was directed at cji..

anyway thanks for positing the original document

I agree, i think the website, that translated to telugu didn't do a good job ani na feeling. ante. 

My other point on BJP is behind Jagan in this  issue - i am firm on this, so nothing will happen in this case..

30 minutes ago, Bittu_77 said:

I agree, i think the website, that translated to telugu didn't do a good job ani na feeling. ante. 

My other point on BJP is behind Jagan in this  issue - i am firm on this, so nothing will happen in this case..

modi ki cheppi cji ki complaint ichadu ani clear ga ardham authundi..

but letter media ki release cheyadam lo ne ikada trick antha... it is not clear if he had modi blessings for that also

14 hours ago, Bittu_77 said:

4th Para Last Line lo emundhi bro ? 

14 hours ago, Bittu_77 said:

Please see the last line. 
I agree above he said it’s contempt of court but declined consent for proceedings. 
So the matter is in CJI hands now.
it’s been a month + and CJI didn’t take/ start any action .. 

Bottom line "Nannu involve cheyakandi Rao garu" Annadu AG.. 

12 hours ago, Bittu_77 said:

Letter lo Jagan tappulu chesadu ani oppukuntu.. Jagan paina cases vunnai ani Idhante vuddesaporvam chesadu ani chepthu.. Kindha lines annadu.. 

The CJI is therefore seized of the matter. Hence it would not be appropriate for me to deal with the matter. 

For the reasons, I decline consent to initiate proceedings for criminal contempt of supreme court of india. 

Letter context ardham chesukovale gani.. Last lo okka line chadivi letter vuddhesam ne marchesthe ela..  🙏🙏🙏

20 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Letter lo Jagan tappulu chesadu ani oppukuntu.. Jagan paina cases vunnai ani Idhante vuddesaporvam chesadu ani chepthu.. Kindha lines annadu.. 

The CJI is therefore seized of the matter. Hence it would not be appropriate for me to deal with the matter. 

For the reasons, I decline consent to initiate proceedings for criminal contempt of supreme court of india. 

Letter context ardham chesukovale gani.. Last lo okka line chadivi letter vuddhesam ne marchesthe ela..  🙏🙏🙏

let CJI decide the matter. 

AG Declines "CONSENT" for Contempt Case against Jagan - AG did this
VS
AG Declines for Contempt Case against Jagan - AG never said this
VS
AG Declines it as a Contempt case - AG never said this

Actually AG has to approve or decline the contempt case proceedings but instead declined the "consent request" itself citing CJI is the best to take decision rather seeking his consent.

And AG clearly explained the moto of the prima facie in chronological order leading to this Contempt case
AG says CJI is the highest authority to take decision and denies his Consent

Its like immediate manager not giving any rating on performance review of an a employee and instead referring to his manager/HR to finalize the rating by providing feedback on the employee's character/attitude/behavior

WHY AG's CONSENT?
Under Section 15(1)(b) of the Contempt of Courts Act, 1971 read with Rule 3 of Rules to Regulate Proceedings for Contempt of the Supreme Court, 1975, Attorney General's consent has to be obtained (If AG recuses, the SG's) before a plea seeking criminal contempt is listed before the apex court if the petitioner is a third party.

Now this refers to either Solicitor General(SG) or CJI

8 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Letter context ardham chesukovale gani.. Last lo okka line chadivi letter vuddhesam ne marchesthe ela..  🙏

I Read the whole letter and got the context. My point is the telugu translation line “ప్రత్యేకంగా కోర్టు ధిక్కారం కోసం నా అనుమతి అవసరం లేదు ” is not opt. It suggests , you don’t need my permission,

I agree that  he almost meant “ Don’t involve me... “

I said the same in other thread that, AG will say like that...

16 minutes ago, Bittu_77 said:

I Read the whole letter and got the context. My point is the telugu translation line “ప్రత్యేకంగా కోర్టు ధిక్కారం కోసం నా అనుమతి అవసరం లేదు ” is not opt. It suggests , you don’t need my permission,

I agree that  he almost meant “ Don’t involve me... “

I said the same in other thread that, AG will say like that...

andhrajyothy translation alaage vuntundhi. english lo temperature ni mercury level increased antaaru , andhrajyothy vaadu paadharasam  perigindhi antaadu. vaadi editing skills ki dhandam pettavachu.  

correct news kaavaalante eenadu lo vuntundhi. masala kaavaalante andhrajyothy lo vuntundhi. 

2 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

So CJI is forced to do something about this.. lets see what he will do.. or is he waiting for the right time , so that Ramana can be stopped from becoming CJI

most likely scenario ..

they will probably begin an enquiry close to the start of his tenure and then site the enquiry itself as an obstacle 

for his own benefit, scj should get this matter resolved asap (may be file a defamation suit)

Whatever the circumstances may be, Jagan has nothing to loose and will benefit form this episode.

If he gets contempt of court, he will throw mud at CBN that he is managing the courts.

If he wins, He will be projected as a guy that he fought with courts.

There has been lot of interviews by Idream with ex Judge, law profeesor, lawyers projecting that Jagan did nothing wrong. Ironically, TDP is kept in defense mode.

6 hours ago, APDevFreak said:

Whatever the circumstances may be, Jagan has nothing to loose and will benefit form this episode.

If he gets contempt of court, he will throw mud at CBN that he is managing the courts.

If he wins, He will be projected as a guy that he fought with courts.

There has been lot of interviews by Idream with ex Judge, law profeesor, lawyers projecting that Jagan did nothing wrong. Ironically, TDP is kept in defense mode.

we have no voice, even when we’re right 

Archived