Trump kosam bhakts whatsapp lo FB lo kashta paduthu unte

LuvNTR

On 10/26/2020 at 9:10 PM, Royal Nandamuri said:

Mee intiki vachina chuttam evadanna ilage koosthe fact is fact ani saripettukuntara ? 

home is  heaven for you no matter how an outsider feel about it. Vadi kusamskaranni kooda mana tappu ga bhaviste adi mana weakness avutundi,malli anadam vadiki alavatu avutundi. 

If it's my home, then I will not give a chance for the opposite person to pass a negative comment. 

I will try to explain myself where I am coming from: 

M started Swach Bharat campaign to create clean and green cities. However, his team failed to materialize and made a mockery of our country. 

Swach Bharat would have been decently successful if the media campaign budget was invested in placing trash bins in public places for every 10 ft. Instead of doing such simple and effective things, Swach Bharat was just a media campaign. 

When you do such superficial projects (in the name of clean and green), obviously you will be critiqued the way T commented. 

Clean Ganga project is another example. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

If it's my home, then I will not give a chance for the opposite person to pass a negative comment. 

I will try to explain myself where I am coming from: 

M started Swach Bharat campaign to create clean and green cities. However, his team failed to materialize and made a mockery of our country. 

Swach Bharat would have been decently successful if the media campaign budget was invested in placing trash bins in public places for every 10 ft. Instead of doing such simple and effective things, Swach Bharat was just a media campaign. 

When you do such superficial projects (in the name of clean and green), obviously you will be critiqued the way T commented. 

Clean Ganga project is another example. 

Swach Bharat failure ani ee db lo ne vinta lol. It has many successes the main being removing people from open defecation across India and I have seen direct benefits in some towns and rural areas myself. CBN ila trash bins pedithe overnight mayamayyayi Hyderabad lo, big hole. When I visited vsp couple of times, regularly a waste disposal van use to go around collecting waste at houses and the audio use to play about swach bharat and importance of cleanliness and this never happened before.

55 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Swach Bharat failure ani ee db lo ne vinta lol. It has many successes the main being removing people from open defecation across India and I have seen direct benefits in some towns and rural areas myself. CBN ila trash bins pedithe overnight mayamayyayi Hyderabad lo, big hole. When I visited vsp couple of times, regularly a waste disposal van use to go around collecting waste at houses and the audio use to play about swach bharat and importance of cleanliness and this never happened before.

Manavarali Pelli Movie - Brahmanandam, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Babu Mohan,  Sudhakar Comedy Scene on Make a GIF

58 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

that garbage collector thing is happening 2 times a week in my town since 14 years. Audio plays to indicate he came. monthly 100 Rs charge from muncipality for that (voluntary)

As a matter of fact, CBN is the one who did work hard to implement all of MODis schemes. Be it Swatcha Bharat or MNREGA or Deepam scheme or Housing scheme or Solar power scheme or whatever scheme MODI started. Attanti CBN ne NDA lo nundi bayataki poyela poga bettaru. Even Yogi could not do atleast 10% what CBN did. Ruthless Cruel Facists ee MOSHAs. 

Karma is a biaatch...it will come round and bites you back.. remember that.

13 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

As a matter of fact, CBN is the one who did work hard to implement all of MODis schemes. Be it Swatcha Bharat or MNREGA or Deepam scheme or Housing scheme or Solar power scheme or whatever scheme MODI started. Attanti CBN ne NDA lo nundi bayataki poyela poga bettaru. Even Yogi could not do atleast 10% what CBN did. Ruthless Cruel Facists ee MOSHAs. 

Karma is a biaatch...it will come round and bites you back.. remember that.

Good ee work cheppukoni unte oka 2 votes ekkuva padevi.

May be its biting CBN now. So relaxxx.

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

You try to be smart in your arguments. Whatever good has happened, you put it in BJP's kitty though it was materialized and implemented by local authorities or previous regimes.  

Additionally you simply ignore (as per your convenience) the substantial failures like clean ganga project and the budget waste around it. 

More like a pure politician :P who talks without any rationality and pushes all facts under the rug.  

33 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

You try to be smart in your arguments. Whatever good has happened, you put it in BJP's kitty though it was materialized and implemented by local authorities or previous regimes.  

Additionally you simply ignore (as per your convenience) the substantial failures like clean ganga project and the budget waste around it. 

More like a pure politician :P who talks without any rationality and pushes all facts under the rug.  

From failure to atleast u accept its getting implemented locally, good.

Clean ganga effect Kumbhmela appudu crores of janalu chusaru le 

56 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Why is it not implemented on-par in BJP ruled states ? Straight fwd answer ivvu Okka saarainaaa

40 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

what is not implemented?

nee athi telivi tetalu choopinchoddani sadaru sodarulu paina cheppaleda? adigina Q ki answer cheyyi.... whats implemented in BJP ruled states on par with AP under CBN rule? straight fwd question and as expected you are struggling!

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

nee athi telivi tetalu choopinchoddani sadaru sodarulu paina cheppaleda? adigina Q ki answer cheyyi.... whats implemented in BJP ruled states on par with AP under CBN rule? straight fwd question and as expected you are struggling!

Why should I compare, if it interests u you can compare and present data that yogi performed 10% of CBN as claimed by you guys and I will agree, till then I need not agree, I will pass.

As for me, Yogi did excel in one thing;

Yogi managed 24cr visitors at 49 day Kumbhmela better than CBN Godavari Pushkaralu

4 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

I myself went to Varanasi in Jan this year and personally saw how clean (or I should say polluted) The Ganga was. 

No need to bring unknown reference of crores of pilgrims who visited Varanasi during Kumbh. We both know we cannot involve them in this discussion :P 

FYI, since you are away from reality, I will give you the root cause for the pollution in Ganga as per the local boat driver from the Ghats. 

It's the footwear industries that are releasing waste material into the Ganges that are causing the pollution. It should not be a surprise at this point who's organizing funds for M's campaign in Varanasi. It's the same foot wear industry owners. 

You should also realize that Ganga self cleaned itself during the initial lockdown and you should know that rituals at the riverbanks were still allowed during the lockdown. The river self cleaned itself during the lockdown because all the nearby footwear industries were shut down.  

River Ganga does indeed possess self cleaning properties and it's scientifically proven. However, the self cleaning property is now deteriorating due to the waste from the footwear industries. 

We really do not need Clean Ganga kind of projects to purify Ganga. All these projects are gimmicks to cash on people's emotions and beliefs. Unfortunately, educated folks also believe in the same and try to ignore facts. 

Wake up, question everything, learn new things and then evaluate what's being fed into your brain. Only then you will know the hidden meaning of scenarios unfolding in the society. 

2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Why should I compare, if it interests u you can compare and present data that yogi performed 10% of CBN as claimed by you guys and I will agree, till then I need not agree, I will pass.

As for me, Yogi did excel in one thing;

Yogi managed 24cr visitors at 49 day Kumbhmela better than CBN Godavari Pushkaralu

Then why did you ask what is not implemented ? You just buy time and juggle around thinking that you are smart. The fact is you rub these off your shoulders and go for next cover drive!

7 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

when you are asked a question.....

you ask the question reverse and push the ball into others....

then why the hell you are entering into discussions when you dont have anything to answer?

Lol ichedhi OC statements without data, daniki comment isthe, I have to provide data for ur OC questions aaa, mimmalni data provide cheyandi ante why r u questioning  us thappa inko answer isthava  eppudaina ani chustha 😆

2 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Lol ichedhi OC statements without data, daniki comment isthe, I have to provide data for ur OC questions aaa, mimmalni data provide cheyandi ante why r u questioning  us thappa inko answer isthava  eppudaina ani chustha 😆

Then why are giving OC statements that Modi did so well without support data on BJP ruled states ? :buttkick:

9 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

@Rajakeeyamswatch bharath vishayam lo em fail ayyaru ..? i dont think its a failure one..kakapothey 100 smart cities ni kadatham ani dappu kotti vunna cities ni pollute chesaru.... swatch bharath...

Archived