Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sskmaestro

Prof Nageswar obsessed with Jagan?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hemadri Raju said:

This professor biased attitude towards KCR  in Telangana and full support to Jagan in AP, may be he hates CBN.

idi known affair... appudappu cover drives to appear as neutral to the people, but mostly batting pro jagan and ycp..

always he says something and and means something else.

 

devil is in the details - even when they speak positive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is mini version of Vundavelli. 

You should watch his interviews in TV9 during 2004 elections. He literally dissected CBN.

If I am not wrong, his MLC was sponsored by YCP as well. 

His videos are very biased and he ends them as if he's asking a question and says he does not have all the facts. 

Silly fellow for being such a sissy even though he's a professor :P 

I take pity on such guys who want to project themselves as rationalists but put forward semi-biased theories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dusukochadu said:

This guy is mini version of Vundavelli. 

You should watch his interviews in TV9 during 2004 elections. He literally dissected CBN.

If I am not wrong, his MLC was sponsored by YCP as well. 

His videos are very biased and he ends them as if he's asking a question and says he does not have all the facts. 

Silly fellow for being such a sissy even though he's a professor :P 

I take pity on such guys who want to project themselves as rationalists but put forward semi-biased theories. 

its a pity that we cant dissect him and his hidden agendas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

its a pity that we cant dissect him and his hidden agendas

we can still do it. If you observe, In the video the author clearly pointed out Prof Nageswar's priority. 25/45 videos in 10 days on just one topic and Prof Nageswar might have crossed 50 videos mark by now. 

lets circulate every small points. thats a good way to start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

jaggadu chesina yedava pani taruvata damage control kosam oka PR agency pettukonnaru 

vallu different psudo medhavulani ni money petti koni engage chesaru

 

(1) vundavalli :  2 months back high court  ki  vyatirekam gaa potunnadu ani jagani pacchibootulu tittadu , eppudemo jagan batting chestunnadu. 

(2) Nageswar :  Rojuki  4 to 5  videos jaggadiki support gaa release chestunnadu.  ( enka veedu tindi eppudu tintado). 

(3) telakapalli ravi :  open gaa jaggadini support chestunnadu. 

this list goes on ...... 

ela, ee psudo medhavulandaru  easy gaa ammudu potaru. 

manam kooda edo okati cheyyali, elanti yedavalu chese damage control cheyyadaniki.  

ekkada manam aready oka sari fail aiyyam. 

 

Edited by bharath_k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

 

jaggadu chesina yedava pani taruvata damage control kosam oka PR agency pettukonnaru 

vallu different psudo medhavulani ni money petti koni engage chesaru

 

(1) vundavalli :  2 months back high court  ki  vyatirekam gaa potunnadu ani jagani pacchibootulu tittadu , eppudemo jagan batting chestunnadu. 

(2) Nageswar :  Rojuki  4 to 5  videos jaggadiki support gaa release chestunnadu.  ( enka veedu tindi eppudu tintado). 

(3) telakapalli ravi :  open gaa jaggadini support chestunnadu. 

this list goes on ...... 

ela, ee psudo medhavulandaru  easy gaa ammudu potaru. 

manam kooda edo okati cheyyali, elanti yedavalu chese damage control cheyyadaniki.  

ekkada manam aready oka sari fail aiyyam. 

 

Only way is expose them with facts and figures....and also have retired IAS,IPS officers expose Jagan....it has more credibility than these “swayam prakathitha medhavulu”...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

 

edo oka rakam gaa, ee psudo medhavulani expose cheyyali.

vellu nakkala kante pramadhakaram. 

Amaravathi24x7 dwara bane try chesthunnaru expose cheyataniki.... kani little/no use kada.... Mana vallu at least retweet/video share kuda cheyaru... 

Ee A24x7 valla ku ayina enni days motivation vuntundo chudali..... 

Edited by Gunner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One good thing is people are not that dumb, they will loose interest on so called neutrals 

as the bias is obvious to any one who can see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chandasasanudu said:

 

Someone also made same observation..or inspired from this channel...keep exposing such fellows 

Me vallani chakirevu eskomanandi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

 

Someone also made same observation..or inspired from this channel...keep exposing such fellows 

fellow communist ayundi, fake communist ni mee lanti peddolle expose cheyyali..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

fellow communist ayundi, fake communist ni mee lanti peddolle expose cheyyali..

Admin maya lo padi poyara 😬..prof nag and telakapalli communists musugu lo supporting ysrcp ..asala nageswara rao gaadu antha worst inkokadu ledu 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Admin maya lo padi poyara 😬..prof nag and telakapalli communists musugu lo supporting ysrcp ..asala nageswara rao gaadu antha worst inkokadu ledu 

adhe bro cheppedi, will you consider taking this up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder why cannot TDP do the same thing when YCP is doing, these days people are not trusting TV channels analysis,  people are believing paid psudo medhavulandaru  one more name is Nagarjuna reddy also with their arguments, same thing happened in 2019 elections.  II think TDP should counter attack these people with another paid psudo medhavulu otherwise loss will be immense to TDP. 

Edited by Hemadri Raju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hemadri Raju said:

I wonder why cannot TDP do the same thing when YCP is doing, these days people are not trusting TV channels analysis,  people are believing paid psudo medhavulandaru  one more name is Nagarjuna reddy also with their arguments, same thing happened in 2019 elections.  II think TDP should counter attack these people with another paid psudo medhavulu otherwise loss will be immense to TDP. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hemadri Raju said:

I wonder why cannot TDP do the same thing when YCP is doing, these days people are not trusting TV channels analysis,  people are believing paid psudo medhavulandaru  one more name is Nagarjuna reddy also with their arguments, same thing happened in 2019 elections.  II think TDP should counter attack these people with another paid psudo medhavulu otherwise loss will be immense to TDP. 

A section of YCP fans will feel “if TDP can do development why can’t Jagan do? He is young, dynamic and etc etc.,” 

 

to do things like YCP, you should stoop down to the level of negative infinity. Does our fans and cadre accept if we do that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

A section of YCP fans will feel “if TDP can do development why can’t Jagan do? He is young, dynamic and etc etc.,” 

 

to do things like YCP, you should stoop down to the level of negative infinity. Does our fans and cadre accept if we do that ?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×