Why NOT Amaravati people convert to BUDDHISM

Telugodu Raa

1 hour ago, eNterTaineR said:

senseless :nerd: central party doesn't give fk about ap unless we give them votes. Irrespective of religion. 

Even we give votes - we will be way down in priority owing to the MP seat count. Appudu kooda $iggu vadilesina Bhakts cover drives esthu untaaru.... local parties are the only way for south states to grow and survive in our country!

Admin I don't know what kind idiots you keep in this Forum. Yes we Hindus also pray Buddha as he is avatara of Vishnu. Buddha is an avatara of Vishnu and yes we were once all praying Buddha. Anna NTR did not order for make the Buddha statue and host in Hussain sager. Asoka the emperor of the larger India was a Hindu that also prayed Buddha.

Remove these idiots that split the society.

wow these so called intellect and intelligent folk changed edited the post, the minute they say the reponse...

any way another question to the so called intellect, know the spread of buddhism and how they were used to be referred in the so called guntur and krishna districts in those OLD days...

https://www.quora.com/How-did-Adi-Shankara-defeat-Buddhist-monks-in-India-Are-there-any-fundamental-advantages-to-Hinduism-which-he-could-use-to-win-the-argument

read it , if you can. anyway Hinduism isn't a religion, its a way of life. it wont say to follow or not follow anything, it even classifies atheism as a way to god, period. please correct me, more than happy and willing to learn something new, every day

More imp is why Valmiki people got converted to Buddhism in UP after Hataras rape incident...?? 

Here we can't blame other religions

Buddhism or Buddha gurinchi there are two versions... Hindus and Buddhists ... 

Here Buddhism actually doesn't have importance, they are doing what Ambedkar did, it is matter of self-respect

Amaravati ki ee matter set Avadhu... Bec Religion is dear to people, BJP ni oppose chesthe Hinduism meedha hatred ani kadhu

AP lo religion politics will not work out

10 minutes ago, Telugodu Raa said:

yeah true, but looking at the bjp growth, seems like its not stoppable till the next 15 years for sure. even NTR was against congress but he emerged victorious out of it. i am waiting to see the same from BABU as well... hope patience answers sometimes i believe.

why not 50 years?

Archived