Paytym gadiki pagilindi

21 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Mindi jagga gadu kukka no kottinattu kodutunnaru mi tdp batch no adi edisi ma.midaki Randi ...mi leader ki dammi unte modi ni emina anamanu menu ....

Nee state of mind ikkadey bayata padutondi..... dammu undhi ani nirupinchaali antey emanna anaaali anukontunnavu..... 

neeku nijamgaa dammu untey mundu bayata mask teesi behave cheyyi.... nuvvu ikkada unnatte medival mindset tho.... bayata koodaaa undu.... ekkada okalaagaaa bayata polished ga civilized ga act cheyyatam maaanu! I challenged you same thing in the past and you ran away! 

ayinaaa ninnu kaadu le.... DB admin and Mods ni anaaali.... oka community ni desert goats anna ninnu permenant ban cheyyakunda BJP Kota lo free hand istunnaru choodu..... 

15 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Nee state of mind ikkadey bayata padutondi..... dammu undhi ani nirupinchaali antey emanna anaaali anukontunnavu..... 

neeku nijamgaa dammu untey mundu bayata mask teesi behave cheyyi.... nuvvu ikkada unnatte medival mindset tho.... bayata koodaaa undu.... ekkada okalaagaaa bayata polished ga civilized ga act cheyyatam maaanu! I challenged you same thing in the past and you ran away! 

ayinaaa ninnu kaadu le.... DB admin and Mods ni anaaali.... oka community ni desert goats anna ninnu permenant ban cheyyakunda BJP Kota lo free hand istunnaru choodu..... 

When you think something is wrong stand up for it ....not compromise for some temporary gains ...23 seats ochi pichi pattindi edo ni badani boys kukka kids dekadu ....ni frustration tirchukotski db ki ochuntav ....sorry for disturbing your peace of mind ......no frustration ni tirchuko db lo....

13 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

When you think something is wrong stand up for it ....not compromise for some temporary gains ...23 seats ochi pichi pattindi edo ni badani boys kukka kids dekadu ....ni frustration tirchukotski db ki ochuntav ....sorry for disturbing your peace of mind ......no frustration ni tirchuko db lo....

bayata polished ga act chesi chesi.... ah stress ekkuva ayyi ikkadaki vachi Nee medival nature kakkutunnav! Pity for your sorry state!

28 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

bayata polished ga act chesi chesi.... ah stress ekkuva ayyi ikkadaki vachi Nee medival nature kakkutunnav! Pity for your sorry state!

I don't have any stress my party won and is implementing laws as per expectations ...I don't have any reason to feel pity ...since you are frustrated you are the one who quoted me and I really feel pity for you .....you guys can only cry while our party is implementing laws .....no thing can be done from your side other than cry that is your reason where as I am on the quite opposite side .....get well soon ....don't cry on others if they win ....

38 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

I don't have any stress my party won and is implementing laws as per expectations ...I don't have any reason to feel pity ...since you are frustrated you are the one who quoted me and I really feel pity for you .....you guys can only cry while our party is implementing laws .....no thing can be done from your side other than cry that is your reason where as I am on the quite opposite side .....get well soon ....don't cry on others if they win ....

Cheppaaagaaaa neeku antha scene ledu.... you wear a mask outside and act civilized where as the matter inside you is still stuck with medival mindset! So pretend that everyone is crying.... shame that you are boasting Modi is implementing all things he promised! 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Cheppaaagaaaa neeku antha scene ledu.... you wear a mask outside and act civilized where as the matter inside you is still stuck with medival mindset! So pretend that everyone is crying.... shame that you are boasting Modi is implementing all things he promised! 

Enjoy I don't want to disturb mentally sick patients like you .....

3 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

when TDP was in power you were on TDP side, since BJP won you switched to BJP , tmro TDP or somewhere shit ..Yes you are on the winning side, always 😊

6 minutes ago, fan no 1 said:

when TDP was in power you were on TDP side, since BJP won you switched to BJP , tmro TDP or somewhere shit ..Yes you are on the winning side, always 😊

My loyalty is always towards hindutva ....who ever supports why don't you ask cbn to take hindutva and see me a hard core supporter of tdp.....any way those non hindutva people took all the freebies from tsp and discarded in dustbin and you are well aware of that.....do why don't you take a. Clear stand .....even if congress takes hindutva I will support it .......

Difference between Hinduism and Hindutva 

Hinduism : asking for 5 villages to avoid war by Krishna

Hindutva: 

Same Krishna taking out sudarshan chakra to wipe out injustice ....

3 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Enjoy I don't want to disturb mentally sick patients like you .....

Cheppa kadaaa..... DB lo admin and Mods correct ga duty chesi untey nuvve eppudo permenant Ban  ayyindevadivi.... oka community ni desert goats ani racist comment chesina ninnu ikkada BJP quota lo tiraganistunnaru..... and you are terming me mentally sick! What a joke!!! 

13 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

1% vote share tho Nota tho odipoyi ela gelichindabba 🤔

On 10/16/2020 at 1:19 AM, Royal Nandamuri said:

1% vote share tho Nota tho odipoyi ela gelichindabba 🤔

3 seats ki 303 seats ki difference teliyadante your education has to be blamed ...Mari mi leader deniki alliance kosam try chestunnadu ma party to post election and supporting each and every bill passed by us ???

1) he might be thinking we are doing good to the country

2 )if you are still supporting cbn and blaming bjp then time to introspect about your leader and his abilities......

7 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

3 seats ki 303 seats ki difference teliyadante your education has to be blamed ...Mari mi leader deniki alliance kosam try chestunnadu ma party to post election and supporting each and every bill passed by us ???

1) he might be thinking we are doing good to the country

2 )if you are still supporting cbn and blaming bjp then time to introspect about your leader and his abilities......

CBN political game lo corner ayyesariki desperateness tho Modi good books lo undataniki trying annadi open secret.

Vasudevudu gadida kallu pattukunnadu CBN entha

Ruthless politics chesi power lo undatam anedi goppa ability ithe aa ability CBN ki ledu no need to introspect again and again. I belive in his administrative ability and his urge to develop our state on par with well developed nations across the globe.

Mi cbn emi vasusevidu kadi lokesh Krishnudu antakanna kadu....bita ekkada cheppaku back to navvutaru......and a leader fights for righteousness and try to be good in some ones books are the qualities of in capable leaders or middle men if a leader doesn't have the ability to fight he cannot be called a leader .....

Let me share me my views on BJP, I was hard core fan of BJP from 1998 to 2015, I admire Vajpayee and Advani, i used to be liking Modi still 2015, but 2015 onwards  realized his real mindsets,  Modi has different mind set , he is good speaker nothing good for AP and country, what ever he promised 2014 elections still not fulfilled, he is ruining BJP big way, normal people also started realizing the mistake of voting  to Modi, mark my words it would be worst situation than 2004 elections, it would take decades for BJP to come back to power. Only achievement is Kashmir and Ram template, he failed bigway in removing corruption and reservation system even though he had power in hand, these are core BJP agenda, I cannot imagine near future any party will get this kind of majority. Hindtuva only cannot fetch votes for BJP, he is supporting corrupted industry list.  Especially 3o to 60 years age people got fed up with Modi as they supported Modi for future of country, we thought and voted considering that  he would clean the Indian system  as he is bachelor and thought for country he would take any action  which would benfit the country, so far disappointed,  nothing BJP doing in this matter last 7 years, note ban only benfit to BJP , already majority people realized he speaks infront of media  but no actions on cleaning the india corruption and reservation system, I know  I am writing  less about AP, BJP betrayed AP people like thing. there was around 10 to 15% vote share bjp used to have in AP, now with Modi mindset no body thinking about BJP in AP.  If you are real supporter of BJP, share honest opinion with facts. 

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Mi cbn emi vasusevidu kadi lokesh Krishnudu antakanna kadu....bita ekkada cheppaku back to navvutaru......and a leader fights for righteousness and try to be good in some ones books are the qualities of in capable leaders or middle men if a leader doesn't have the ability to fight he cannot be called a leader .....

Righteousness gurinchi Bhakts ye matladali. Oka Criminal tho backdoor lo gudiseti politics chese Modi oka righteous leader aa kanivvandi.

Noru teristhe pachi abaddalu cheppe Modi oka righteous leader

Maharastra lo ithe CM kurchi kosam sarath pawar tho backdoor politics chesi ayana koduku meeda cases ratriki ratri ettesadu. 

Yeddi corruption ni ignore chesi CM position lo koorchopettinode oka righteous leader

Yevariki cheptaru saami harikadhalu. Eeyana gari development choosi venakala padutunnadanta CBN 🤣

Archived