Ratan Tata is now Anti-National

LuvNTR

11 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

You think there won't be such cases in the entire country ? Or let's say in other parts of the world where Hindus live ? Love and lust are blind ..people do desperate things ..

Adding a larger conspiracy angle to such things is what fascists do 

Then quote some cases from recent times na, instead of normalizing like urbannaxals. Why this shame to accept the otherway is more and growing?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Then quote some cases from recent times na, instead of normalizing like urbannaxals. Why this shame to accept the otherway is more and growing?

Love marriages anni news lo estara enti ..me agenda suit avvuddi kabatti meru alantivi boothaddam lo chupistaru

Hindu raped a minor

Hindu burned a dead body of a girl in the middle of the night 

Hindu killed his mother ..

Ila news veyyaru kada ..Muslim aite vestaru  ..just saying extend that courtesy to every religion

1 hour ago, krantionline29 said:

Love marriages anni news lo estara enti ..me agenda suit avvuddi kabatti meru alantivi boothaddam lo chupistaru

Hindu raped a minor

Hindu burned a dead body of a girl in the middle of the night 

Hindu killed his mother ..

Ila news veyyaru kada ..Muslim aite vestaru  ..just saying extend that courtesy to every religion

Infact alane news vestharu news follow avvava enti😆, upper caste unte double bonus. Muslims ante sometimes religion ye mention cheyaru. See below for most recent example where they mention upper caste but don’t dare to take the religion in other case. The fact that Hindu pretending as Muslim to marry Muslim is rare it is not in news lekapothe definite news with titles like you just mentioned. But other way just last year numerous cases of cheating religion and cases of Love jihad type.

Ej9TY3NU8AEKdUi?format=jpg&name=large

Ej9TZ1dVoAAiGLO?format=jpg&name=large

Ej9TajEUcAE7Zvl?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

This is what I call a classic case of normalizing and good that social media is there, at least some us can open eyes 😆

Well.... I didn’t normalize. In fact you generalized everything for the political gain of your party! 

55 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Infact alane news vestharu news follow avvava enti😆, upper caste unte double bonus. Muslims ante sometimes religion ye mention cheyaru. See below for most recent example where they mention upper caste but don’t dare to take the religion in other case. The fact that Hindu pretending as Muslim to marry Muslim is rarest of rare it is not in news lekapothe definite news with titles like you just mentioned. But other way just last year numerous cases of cheating religion and cases of Love jihad type.

Ej9TY3NU8AEKdUi?format=jpg&name=large

Ej9TZ1dVoAAiGLO?format=jpg&name=large

Ej9TajEUcAE7Zvl?format=jpg&name=medium

akkada hindu ani mention chesara ? caste mention chesara ?

upper caste opression on the dalits kuda deny chestava endi.. repoddunna attrocities on men are higher than that of women antavemo..anna antav party ni support cheyataniki

42 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

akkada hindu ani mention chesara ? caste mention chesara ?

upper caste opression on the dalits kuda deny chestava endi.. repoddunna attrocities on men are higher than that of women antavemo..anna antav party ni support cheyataniki

I am not denying upper caste attrocity on Dalit but u deny Muslim attrocity on Dalits and vulnerable girls in name of Love Jihad and  urbannaxals don’t dare to mention their identity😂 

36 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

indukkadu pushpalu anedi

image.png.04c048f5c272cd528c5e22e4cf194c29.png

alla meeda mee devudi UP govt e crimes against minority (attrocity act in this case) case pettindi

pushpams...why this kolaveri..mee yogi tata kuda mimmalni disappoint chesada

Yes they did wrong they were booked, and the above sources carried out mentioning that,  but in other similar case the same news sources were hiding religion that was my point, 100 kindha padi dorle icons esthe point doesn’t change:comfort:, well tried  😂

3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes they did wrong they were booked, and news paper carried out mentioning that, but in other case they were hiding religion that was my point, 10 kindha padi dorle icons esthe point doesn’t change 😂

Valla meda atrocity caste me uncle e pettadu Mari.. atrocity case upper castes medane pedataru usual ga

19 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes they did wrong they were booked, and the above sources carried out mentioning that,  but in other similar case the same news sources were hiding religion that was my point, 100 kindha padi dorle icons esthe point doesn’t change:comfort:, well tried  😂

They did wrong and they are booked! Same feeling tho Nenu chepthey.... I am normalizing annav? Ganta tirige loney tune change chesaru....... adi naalukaaa? Leka taaati baddhaaaa?

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes u should laugh, cnn, nytimes and bbc are now whatsapp range thanks to social media for exposing them 😆

People started supporting conservatives as they are vexed with liberal bias.  More liberals shout more people suppprts towards bjp. 

Following are buzz words of liberals.

Dalit, backward, oppressed, minorities, human rights , freedom of speech etc.

3 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

Valla meda atrocity caste me uncle e pettadu Mari.. atrocity case upper castes medane pedataru usual ga

point case pettada ledha ani kadhu (in both issues cases were registered), media not taking one religious group name in the articles, contrary to ur theory.

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

They did wrong and they are booked! Same feeling tho Nenu chepthey.... I am normalizing annav? Ganta tirige loney tune change chesaru....... adi naalukaaa? Leka taaati baddhaaaa?

u normalized muslims cheating hindu girls by saying it happens vice versa, although u know its very rare, taati baddhaaa em twist chesthav ra babu😆

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

People started supporting conservatives as they are vexed with liberal bias.  More liberals shout more people suppprts towards bjp. 

Following are buzz words of liberals.

Dalit, backward, oppressed, minorities, human rights , freedom of speech etc.

Anthe ga uncle, leftists influencing liberal policy, intha glaring ga vella OA kanapaduthunte, sane person evadu question cheyakunda undaledu

30 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

u normalized muslims cheating hindu girls by saying it happens vice versa, although u know its very rare, taati baddhaaa em twist chesthav ra babu😆

tamari bonda boshanam! atu untayi etu untayi ekkada unna culprit ni sikshinchaali antey normalize ah ? you have blindness all over you dude!

10 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Your argument is like Ysrcp and TDP both do corruption 😆

Your are expecting a binary discussion like barking dwag Arnab! 
asalu na statement ki YCP TDP comparison ki asalu polika undhaaa ? Typical Andh Bhakt vi kadaaa.... antha kanna em expect seataaam! 

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Your are expecting a binary discussion like barking dwag Arnab! 
asalu na statement ki YCP TDP comparison ki asalu polika undhaaa ? Typical Andh Bhakt vi kadaaa.... antha kanna em expect seataaam! 

Enthuku ledhu perfect undhi anology😉 
Urbannaxals language matladuthu others ni abuse cheyatam, what more can u do typical pidi 😂

14 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Enthuku ledhu perfect undhi anology😉 
Urbannaxals language matladuthu others ni abuse cheyatam, what more can u do typical pidi 😂

Right wing extremists laaga matladutunnaru..... what can we expect from you other than twisting other’s sentences, cook up bluff and project it and be adamant on your lies! 

1 hour ago, GOLI SODA said:

2 lac valmiki caste are planning to convert into Buddhism on April 14, 2021 in UP

Due to recent Rape case where the victim's body was burned by police..

Caste Jehad to be blamed

Even Ambedkar embraced Buddhism. Buddhism is better than imported religions.

Archived