Ratan Tata is now Anti-National

LuvNTR

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/17/2020 at 11:48 AM, Naren_EGDT said:

Love zihad is biggest ever mission, Hindus blind ga vunte antha Assam.

They are even targetting divorced n widows.

I have seen 3 such cases in my small circle. 

mari 6 years ga ide maata vallu cheputhunnaur....alantappudu strict anti-conversion law, strict religion campaign lwas teesuku raavali kada ee 6 years lo. inka enni rojulu same DLMs cheppi public ni devide chestharu votes kosam.

On 10/16/2020 at 3:22 PM, krantionline29 said:

Love marriages anni news lo estara enti ..me agenda suit avvuddi kabatti meru alantivi boothaddam lo chupistaru

Hindu raped a minor

Hindu burned a dead body of a girl in the middle of the night 

Hindu killed his mother ..

Ila news veyyaru kada ..Muslim aite vestaru  ..just saying extend that courtesy to every religion

oh common! tdp and cbn ki chesina daaniki modi meeda kopam undachu kani..

dont confuse that with this one..

of course this is grey and i have no doubts that muslim folks still think hindustan is a land to conquer! - if you look at history that’s all there is!

On 10/16/2020 at 4:59 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes they did wrong they were booked, and the above sources carried out mentioning that,  but in other similar case the same news sources were hiding religion that was my point, 100 kindha padi dorle icons esthe point doesn’t change:comfort:, well tried  😂

booked aa ? ekkada evidence erase chesi, body ni kuda clear chesesaru ga.. heights of atrocity anali

ee thread intha chetha ga undi enti! bjp meeda hatred blinding everybody!

india ni occupy cheyadanike muslim invaders india ki vachara, humanity ni preach cheyataniki vachara ani adigithe, ee thread lo daniki kuda political answers vasthayi anukunta!

17 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

ee thread intha chetha ga undi enti! bjp meeda hatred blinding everybody!

india ni occupy cheyadanike muslim invaders india ki vachara, humanity ni preach cheyataniki vachara ani adigithe, ee thread lo daniki kuda political answers vasthayi anukunta!

you are comparing the muslim invadors of 600 years ago and treating the current muslims as if they are here to invade our country! 

eppudo untouchability encourage chesarani upper castes ni eppatikee ah drusti tho choostaamaa?

i am not saying Muslims are pious. Dont fall for the BJP propaganda that Muslims in this country are xxx.....

do we really have one country called India when Muslims Invaded? India aney country undhaa ah time lo ? if you believe in that narrative that Muslims invaded our land to occupy India. if a country with name India exists at that time, what is our currency, flag and leader name?  (you can correct me if i say anything wrong, I am open to hear and correct myself in this context, if i say anything wrong)

On 10/13/2020 at 2:43 PM, MSDTarak said:

FB_IMG_1602614582049.jpg

FB_IMG_1602614548672.jpg

if you go this way, you are getting it completely wrong..

any national news websites you go, there is separate section for india, and a section for south. does that mean no body cares about north india! 

the reality is, only opposite is tru.. south news get attention in these media outlets only for wrong reasons and bifurcations!

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

do we really have one country called India when Muslims Invaded? India aney country undhaa ah time lo ? if you believe in that narrative that Muslims invaded our land to occupy India. if a country with name India exists at that time, what is our currency, flag and leader name?  (you can correct me if i say anything wrong, I am open to hear and correct myself in this context, if i say anything wrong)

very funny discourse! 

india ane country ledu..

bharath undi, hindustan undi.. raasi ichi vellipothara ee roju muslims andaru? daaniki meeru advocate chesthara!

afghanishtan kuda hindustan ee..

by your own standards of “country” in those times!

i will get even better evidence for you, of the existence of a country, of a civilization, if you can promise to advocate for the above change....

2 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

very funny discourse! 

india ane country ledu..

bharath undi, hindustan undi.. raasi ichi vellipothara ee roju muslims andaru? daaniki meeru advocate chesthara!

i will get even better evidence for you, of the existence of a country, of a civilization, if you can promise to advocate for the above change....

Country aney concept ledu. Once upon a time some huge region was ruled by king Bharat and bharat varsh anedhi vachinattu chaduvanu that’s what I remember. Back then it’s a vast kingdom and not a country. 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

you are comparing the muslim invadors of 600 years ago and treating the current muslims as if they are here to invade our country! 

eppudo untouchability encourage chesarani upper castes ni eppatikee ah drusti tho choostaamaa?

i am not saying Muslims are pious. Dont fall for the BJP propaganda that Muslims in this country are xxx.....

many of them still are proud of the invasions.. and those invaders.. even those brutal mass murderers! 

so dont white wash for the sake of rejecting bjp narrative...

we dont need to deny every narrative they come up with, may be we should create our own instead...

Just now, Nfdbno1 said:

many of them still are proud of the invasions.. and those invaders.. even those brutal mass murderers! 

we dont need to deny every narrative they come up with, may be we should create our own instead...

Don’t assume that I am white washing and also your assumption that many of them are proud of their invasions is also a big hoax! I don’t want to get sold for the BJP narrative 

6 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

very funny discourse! 

india ane country ledu..

Brother firstly come out of assumption that I am batting for one religion. And also, why you want Muslims to leave this country? They are born here like you and me and our constitution treats everyone alike who ever is born here.... don’t get blinded and fooled by BJP’s narratives!

1 minute ago, sskmaestro said:

Don’t assume that I am white washing and also your assumption that many of them are proud of their invasions is also a big hoax! I don’t want to get sold for the BJP narrative 

read about india pakistan partition and the khilafat movement.. and compare it with today muslim leadership in india... all roads lead to same past, much similar to those demolished temples of ayodhya etc etc..

you dont buy bjp agenda, or you can buy congress or communist agenda.. makes no meaningful difference 

3 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Country ki kingdom ki first teda tekusukondi brother..... both are entirely different. 

give me a break, india ane country lekapovachu, kani mana ancestors yanthralaki puttaledu! 

your country vs kingdom argument is among the stupidest ones i have heard.. actually similar to those spoken by such types!!!

7 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Brother firstly come out of assumption that I am batting for one religion. And also, why you want Muslims to leave this country? They are born here like you and me and our constitution treats everyone alike who ever is born here.... don’t get blinded and fooled by BJP’s narratives!

well if the constitution treats alike, then there would be no reservation... and definitely not for being muslim

india ane country ee lenappudu, india lo caste based atrocities perutho, special rules, reservations enduku icharu...

india’s problematic past gurinchi matladithe, “india ane country ne ledu” or “you are fooled by bjp”.

look who is fooled by their denial of reality

inka nayam indian subcontinent land mass kuda britishers vellaka sea lo nundi vachindi analedu!

22 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

read about india pakistan partition and the khilafat movement.. and compare it with today muslim leadership in india... all roads lead to same past, much similar to those demolished temples of ayodhya etc etc..

you dont buy bjp agenda, or you can buy congress or communist agenda.. makes no meaningful difference 

Come out of the assumption that if someone don’t buy BJP agenda belongs to congress or communists!

and coming to yo ur point - asalu 1947 time lo Muslims chesina daniki and past lo Muslim invaders ki.... eppudu unna muslims ki enti sambandham?  

1 hour ago, Nfdbno1 said:

How come you can conclude like that bro.  Assalu ippudu unna generation ki Ghory, Ghajani gurinchi koodaa theliyadu... all they knew is of Akbar... that too because various films coming on Akbar.  History meeda least interest choopinche generation lo unnaamu.  Chinna chinna questions on History or Puranas.... will attract Lifelines in KBC.... which is laughable.  Atuvanti generation lo eppudo jarigina invasions ni gurthu pettukuni maree vaati gurinchi garva padutunnaaraa ??? Kontha mandiki ide pani ayipoyindi bro... history gaayaalani thavvi theeyadam... ippudunna vaalla meeda ruddatam.  Meelaanti vaallu kooda atuvanti traps lo padatam... chaalaa baadha kaligisthondi.  Anyhow, upto you... ilaage gaayaalu thavvi inkaa konni fresh gaayaalu chesukuntaam ante... generation motham suffer avutundi... yedo oka community maatrame kaadu.  Aapai mee ishtam.

7 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

oh common! tdp and cbn ki chesina daaniki modi meeda kopam undachu kani..

dont confuse that with this one..

of course this is grey and i have no doubts that muslim folks still think hindustan is a land to conquer! - if you look at history that’s all there is!

if you hate BJP because of what they did to CBN and TDP..then we are not in the same boat.. my problem with BJP is much larger .. the way they are destroying our institutions , spreading hatred among people and the ruining the country as a whole is my issue

You better dont confuse an Owaisi with your childhood friend Omar

There is a Raja Singh, Yogi Adityanath and a Narendra Modi in hindus too.. but cant blame the entire Hindu community for them

4 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

well if the constitution treats alike, then there would be no reservation... and definitely not for being muslim

india ane country ee lenappudu, india lo caste based atrocities perutho, special rules, reservations enduku icharu...

After thousands of centuries of discrimination, reservation is an attempt to bring those deprived people up ..

if you have a problem with reservation, you are a privileged ill informed person who never faced caste discrimination and actually discriminated people based on caste

you compare yourselves to some privileged white guy in US or Europe and say ..hey they are living such a quality life and I dont , reservation is one of the reasons for it but does not understand the social structure of India and the centuries long injustice our country did to those people. 

Your argument is , well why should I suffer from something that happened in the past, but you seem to use the same logic towards muslims 

Yet , you seem to teach nationalism and the history of India to other people..

Your problem and my problem is not the same with BJP..never ever include me with you..

you are a fascist , supporting the persecution of fellow citizens ..you are no less than a Nazi supporter who supported or overlooked the execution of 60 million jews ..

In a better world tomorrow, you will be mentioned in the history books as a Neo Indian Nazi ..

37 minutes ago, ravindras said:

some people branding conservative hindus as nazis. hindus want fair play . they are not expecting anything more . they vexed with appeasement policies of congress and liberal media bias. modi is just platform to correct injustice met by hindus in the past. if you try to  suppress majority voice you have to face consequences. no particular group has exclusive rights on violence. if a group act violent they should ready for retaliation from others. if you want peace just follow rule of law and respect others faith. justice to all appease none. hyderabad riots after liberating from nizam, gujarat riots in 2002 happened due to anger built up in majority for long time over excesses done by minority. 

Trump slogan ee idhigaa...

Majority voice matters 

15 hours ago, LuvNTR said:

mari 6 years ga ide maata vallu cheputhunnaur....alantappudu strict anti-conversion law, strict religion campaign lwas teesuku raavali kada ee 6 years lo. inka enni rojulu same DLMs cheppi public ni devide chestharu votes kosam.

Drama artist cheyadu ga he want that friction live for votes

10 hours ago, Npower said:

How come you can conclude like that bro.  Assalu ippudu unna generation ki Ghory, Ghajani gurinchi koodaa theliyadu... all they knew is of Akbar... that too because various films coming on Akbar.  History meeda least interest choopinche generation lo unnaamu.  Chinna chinna questions on History or Puranas.... will attract Lifelines in KBC.... which is laughable.  Atuvanti generation lo eppudo jarigina invasions ni gurthu pettukuni maree vaati gurinchi garva padutunnaaraa ??? Kontha mandiki ide pani ayipoyindi bro... history gaayaalani thavvi theeyadam... ippudunna vaalla meeda ruddatam.  Meelaanti vaallu kooda atuvanti traps lo padatam... chaalaa baadha kaligisthondi.  Anyhow, upto you... ilaage gaayaalu thavvi inkaa konni fresh gaayaalu chesukuntaam ante... generation motham suffer avutundi... yedo oka community maatrame kaadu.  Aapai mee ishtam.

mim party venaka rally ayye jananni cheppamanandi ee matalu... tippu sultan lanti rules meeda nijalu matladuthunte egiri paduthunna vallani cheppamanandi.. ee angle lo vallu aalochistunnaro?

dont need to brush reality under the carpet... better call spade as spade..

if you are camouflaging bad history in the urgency to highlight fake secularism, then I am glad there is bjp (or xyz) in India's political realm..

7 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

After thousands of centuries of discrimination, reservation is an attempt to bring those deprived people up ..

if you have a problem with reservation, you are a privileged ill informed person who never faced caste discrimination and actually discriminated people based on caste

you compare yourselves to some privileged white guy in US or Europe and say ..hey they are living such a quality life and I dont , reservation is one of the reasons for it but does not understand the social structure of India and the centuries long injustice our country did to those people. 

Your argument is , well why should I suffer from something that happened in the past, but you seem to use the same logic towards muslims 

Yet , you seem to teach nationalism and the history of India to other people..

Your problem and my problem is not the same with BJP..never ever include me with you..

you are a fascist , supporting the persecution of fellow citizens ..you are no less than a Nazi supporter who supported or overlooked the execution of 60 million jews ..

In a better world tomorrow, you will be mentioned in the history books as a Neo Indian Nazi ..

lol! take a clap for your amazing fact finding.... and then get lost!

one minute you say there is no country called India before independence, so I talk about Indian constitution adding reservation for historical blunders that happened before independence.. (before India being a country)..

what is the problem in understanding this!

fascist, discrimination, compare with white privillege... go and wear your liberal hats .. you think of yourself as a moral messiah.. but there is no such thing in constitution, lol! and yes, you can't discriminate on that basis! 

you have no ability to debate on the merits or demerits of the argument, and instead just start mudslinging (definitely in vain)

Archived