Ratan Tata is now Anti-National

LuvNTR

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Love zihad is true, I have seen many hindu girls targeted n trapped by other religion guys. They are doing it on a mission. 

I would say it is the weakness of girls that been encashed. Same thing even happens between Hindu christian. A converted Christian eloping with a rich Hindu girl - this is happening since ages. EOD, girls are becoming a prey for weak moments!

23 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I would say it is the weakness of girls that been encashed. Same thing even happens between Hindu christian. A converted Christian eloping with a rich Hindu girl - this is happening since ages. EOD, girls are becoming a prey for weak moments!

If the girl became prey for weak moment then her parents will act as per their instincts. Boy family and friends need not cry.

14 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

uff...vallu ceremonial marriage cheskunnaru.. they should do a court marriage and register the marriage under Special marriage act

Entha mandi ki ee special marriage act undani  telusu and how many will do it is the question, see this discussion sir and understand.

7 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Entha mandi ki ee special marriage act undani  telusu and how many will do it is the question, see this discussion sir and understand.

Then it’s failure of govt educate people about the act. TTT abolish chesaam ani full publicity ichukunna vallu.... why can’t Modi Govt educate people and ask them to protect their marriages under this act ? 

Ku-Ni operations ki publicity ichaaru for few decades, even things like this can be done in aspect of public awareness. 

21 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Then it’s failure of govt educate people about the act. TTT abolish chesaam ani full publicity ichukunna vallu.... why can’t Modi Govt educate people and ask them to protect their marriages under this act ? 

Ku-Ni operations ki publicity ichaaru for few decades, even things like this can be done in aspect of public awareness. 

Okay govt failure 😂🤣 accept, అసలు ఆ వాదన చూసారా? మీరు?. They are clearly saying what I have quoted is right, and a hindu women would not be entitled to get husband's property if she doesn't convert. 

Ilanti vishyalu jarigitene ee debates anni vastai.....Valla matallone vinandi

11 hours ago, karthik_n said:

abbo, hrithik roshan suzzane khan (now divorced) nenu istha examples, hate kaadu uncle mundhu problem undhi ani accept cheyandi...politics will always mix with realities. I am not a bjp supporter per se but love jihad india lo ledu anukuntey adhi mee moorkhatvnam

UFOs levu anukunte me murkatvam annattu undi.. multiple courts have examined and dismissed such allegations

Mosam chesi pelli chdskovadam anedi prati religion lo undi

11 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Okay govt failure 😂🤣 accept, అసలు ఆ వాదన చూసారా? మీరు?. They are clearly saying what I have quoted is right, and a hindu women would not be entitled to get husband's property if she doesn't convert. 

Nayana.. Special marriage act kind register cheskunte conversion akkarledu.. these are some technicalities

Hindu marriage act prakaram .. husband xxxx aite court ki prove cheyali husband sexx ki paniki radu ani.. ela chestaru ? Because of that it's impossible to get a divorce directly..most of them are mutually agreed .. but that's how it is .. people are still getting divorces..

The inter religion couple should better register under special marriage act to avoid complications

13 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

UFOs levu anukunte me murkatvam annattu undi.. multiple courts have examined and dismissed such allegations

Anna please don't generalise , things here we are talking about inter faith marriages, dabbu kosam jarige mosalu veru, but deeni kosam jarige mosam veru. Demographic changes kosam jarige mosalu ivi, if you don't accept it occurs and genralise, things i can't explain you more...Period ...Thanks for discussion.

6 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Anna please don't generalise , things here we are talking about inter faith marriages, dabbu kosam jarige mosalu veru, but deeni kosam jarige mosam veru. Demographic changes kosam jarige mosalu ivi, if you don't accept it occurs and genralise, things i can't explain you more...Period ...Thanks for discussion.

Courts have already examined it and dismissed them since there was no proof that they are a co ordinated exercise..in other words Love Jihad is a mere conspiracy theory

19 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Oh love this statement, but wait i remember few words from Ambedkars book about partition of india 

Why does symbol of Hindu-Muslim unity always start with a Hindu girl and a Muslim boy? 

Why is it not otherway around?

BR Ambedkar  :

“ .... The Hindus are right when they say that it is not possible to establish social contact between Hindus and Muslims because such contact can only mean contact between women from one side and men from the other.”

-  ‘Pakistan or the Partition of India’

Ref : 
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00ambedkar/ambedkar_partition/410.html

"Hindu Wife Can’t Inherit Muslim Husband’s Property.. SC"

But..
Muslim husband has right over Hindu wife's ancestral property.

Muslim wife can inherent Hindu husband's property..

https://t.co/t8IfKGe2dj

Marriage Between Hindu Woman And Muslim Man Irregular, But Child Born Is Legitimate: SC

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-marriage-between-hindu-woman-and-muslim-man-irregular-but-child-born-is-legitimate-sc/324061

Great country sir, proud to be indian and indian law system ....wow ..Just wow 

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

Don't worry people have realised the truth and church has officially given a statement on love jihad that it is true and the nexus of communist govt with sdpi....

Just now, krishna_Bidda said:

Don't worry people have realised the truth and church has officially given a statement on love jihad that it is true and the nexus of communist govt with sdpi....

Vallu nammaru, vadiley bro. Selective ignorance anthe.

7 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Vallu nammaru, vadiley bro. Selective ignorance anthe.

Andukega vala party Lani pathipettaru janam that is the greatest gift people gave them ....people of kerala will finish of the last communist govt and I am surprised that the christians are also joining bjp because of this 

4 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Andukega vala party Lani pathipettaru janam that is the greatest gift people gave them ....people of kerala will finish of the last communist govt and I am surprised that the christians are also joining bjp because of this 

ittanti matalu matladamantey munduntaaru 

avathala GDP bangladesh manalni cross chesindanta .. .vaatini matram galiki vadilestaaru..

desanni aardhikamga andhakaram loki nettesaaru complete ga...

15 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

ittanti matalu matladamantey munduntaaru 

avathala GDP bangladesh manalni cross chesindanta .. .vaatini matram galiki vadilestaaru..

desanni aardhikamga andhakaram loki nettesaaru complete ga...

.....ikkada topic enti no discussion enti .....papam gdp lo padi mi party unnadi kuda  odagottukundi .....emi cheyyalo ma party ki telusu ....just mind your business.....next election ll kuppam doubt anta mundu adi cbusko poi

1 minute ago, krishna_Bidda said:

.....ikkada topic enti no discussion enti .....papam gdp lo padi mi party unnadi kuda  odagottukundi .....emi cheyyalo ma party ki telusu ....just mind your business.....next election ll kuppam doubt anta mundu adi cbusko poi

avunu kada assalu desam emayi poyina parledu manaki ittanti topic le kavaali.

pattu mani okka press meet pettaleru malla 56 inch lu 

Rahul Gandhi comedy chesina dare chesi maree vastunnadu press meets ki..

5 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

avunu kada assalu desam emayi poyina parledu manaki ittanti topic le kavaali.

pattu mani okka press meet pettaleru malla 56 inch lu 

Rahul Gandhi comedy chesina dare chesi maree vastunnadu press meets ki..

Comedians ni evaru pattinxhukoru ...press meets kosame valu...qbbo nuccu okkade ikada desam.kosam.alochustunnav.....mundu ap lo gelisi matladu ....kuppqm.kuda doubt anta jaagdi debbaki....

9 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Nuvvu cheppedhi elaaa undi antey..... asalu India lo Hindu girl and Muslim boy Pelli chesukuntey ah Hindu girls andarikeee problems vachestunnayi ani oka statement ichi.... oka example choopistaavu! Memu edanna chepthey “don’t generalize” antaaavu!

ento Nee vyavahaaram!

7 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Are u talking about Hindu pretending to be a Muslim and marrying Muslim?

I personally know one incident where the girl came to know that boy is from scheduled tribe (after marriage). He told To her that he is Kapu! Post marriage ah ammayini parents raaneeyaledu..... it’s 7 years until now. 

there is this social stigma/taboo in our society where people cannot accept inter caste and inter religious marriages. 

10 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I personally know one incident where the girl came to know that boy is from scheduled tribe (after marriage). He told To her that he is Kapu! Post marriage ah ammayini parents raaneeyaledu..... it’s 7 years until now. there is this social stigma/taboo in our society where people cannot accept inter caste and inter religious marriages. 

Ok with in religion caste hierarchy I can understand, but rarely happens across religion from this side (H->M), where as we see more cases across religion from other side(M->H).

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ok with in religion caste hierarchy I can understand, but rarely happens across religion from this side (H->M), where as we consistently see cases more across religion from other side(M<-H).

Both cases (Hindu girl marrying Muslim boy and Muslim girl marrying Hindu boy) are equally possible and there is no concrete evidence that one of them has more cases or less. 

we only show the plight of Hindu girl marrying Muslim boy, because here the affected party is a Hindu girl and can gain sympathy across all Hindus who are a majority in this country. 

even a Muslim girl struggles in a Hindu family. But we don’t show them as showing these things will keep our religion and people in bad taste. 

EOD, these things should be dealt case to case basis and if there is a victim - the culprit should be punished no matter what. 

But the main problem is - domestic violence has no religion. A Muslim wife can have same level of domestic violence from a Muslim husband and same applies for a Hindu wife case with a Hindu husband.  

incompatible couples, family situations, mental mindset of the parties involved are reasons for domestic violence and there is no religion angle here. 

coming to asset sharing - if there is a wrong rule, it must be corrected. 

12 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

enjoy uncle , edo flow lo unnaru meeru continue, unna issue ni recognise kuda cheyakapothey inka no point of discussion. 

3 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Both cases (Hindu girl marrying Muslim boy and Muslim girl marrying Hindu boy) are equally possible and there is no concrete evidence that one of them has more cases or less. 

This is what I call a classic case of normalizing and good that social media is there, at least some us can open eyes 😆

3 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Are u talking about Hindu pretending to be a Muslim and marrying Muslim?

You think there won't be such cases in the entire country ? Or let's say in other parts of the world where Hindus live ? Love and lust are blind ..people do desperate things ..

Adding a larger conspiracy angle to such things is what fascists do 

Archived