Negativity on TDP & CBN, cadre

Aadi@NBK

Hello Everyone, 

Just came as a thought.

Why can't we pin a thread in which everyone can post all the negativity circulating on TDP, CBN, LOKESH and all party leaders, caste politics.

I believe this will give us ground reality (in some cases) and think unbiased way from voter perspective. 

To me, we lost last election only because we didn't realized the ground reality.

Watching all the positive news, videos in db made me think its cake walk win for us in last elections.

I don't post very often, but always follow the db from long back. So please don't try to deviate my intention or judge me for my thought.

If any one thinks alike and admin thinks too, please pin a thread for all negativity on us.

8 hours ago, TDP_2019 said:

Paytm batch are paid for this. aa penta manam techhi ikkada pettukoni pisukkovatam enduku. 

May be. Some posts could be stress busters for all of us. No need to take any thing to heart and demoralize.

I meant more of less edited videos. Like ycp/bjp/jsp mla/mp/cm/Cadre propaganding false information or info they rub on people, how they are pulling people into their nets.

1 hour ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Right now #NaiduPanics trending top in India

Ipac massssssssss

What is the answer for this Mr. Lokesh?

Lokesh bhojanam thinatam lo busy. adi ayyaka biryani thini appudu answer isthadu. pls wait until then. 

Just now, Prasadr said:

Solution is simple. Fatter and son needs to hire professional team run it like a company spnd hundreds of crores next few years. There is no way TDP can face organized crime mafia like ysrcp with pure volunteer teams.

Not only that they should also follow eye for an eye principle or else they don't listen to anything with in system....

Archived