Who guessed TDP 2019 disaster much before election?

Telugodu Raa

how come , that a leader or party cant predict it much before. 3/4 didn't voted. i saw some old posts where folks from Kurnool or a convo in kurnool market saying how bad TDP is performing.

can someone please put all those summaries. i know its too late, but just wanted to know....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Telugunadu said:

Before two months of election,I predicted the defeat.But, not in a disastrous way.

After high polling percentage I predicted YSRCP to win 125-130.

151 is way beyond imagination.

what contributed to your prediction, if i can ask, can you please share

Frankly, the elections were an eye-opener to me. These were the first I tracked seriously and also it was the longest stretch (2014-2019) where I followed Andhra politics mainly due to Andhra bifurcation. There are some similarities to BJP loss in 2004 to TDP loss in 2019. Both govts focused on improving the economic conditions of the general populace though it won't appear like that to comman man. And the marketing of the govts both time was bad. Instead of being humble, both govts. went over the top which actually alienated neutrals.

Few things that could serve as indicators regarding 2019 election outcome:

1) Pretty much every party was an opponent to TDP.

2) Even old-timers shifted loyalties before elections.

3) CBN defensive game through out the ruling

But I thought with such a GDP growth rate TDP could come into power because there were no major reasons for people to be unhappy.

However the opposition manufactured many crises be it religion-wise, caste-wise, or region-wise, and did a ground-breaking SM attack. Sadly it worked.

8 minutes ago, Kumbk said:

Frankly, the elections were an eye-opener to me. These were the first I tracked seriously and also it was the longest stretch (2014-2019) where I followed Andhra politics mainly due to Andhra bifurcation. There are some similarities to BJP loss in 2004 to TDP loss in 2019. Both govts focused on improving the economic conditions of the general populace though it won't appear like that to comman man. And the marketing of the govts both time was bad. Instead of being humble, both govts. went over the top which actually alienated neutrals.

But I thought with such a GDP growth rate TDP could come into power because there were no major reasons for people to be unhappy.

However the opposition manufactured many crises be it religion-wise, caste-wise, or region-wise, and did a ground-breaking SM attack. Sadly it worked.

hmm ok donno what to say

4 hours ago, Kumbk said:

Cbn raised expectations of people despite low revenue. People started thinking it's their birth right to get cbn schemes . They didn't show loyalty. Cbn tried to appease government employees , he agreed each and every demand of them. Jagan shouldn't raise salaries as long as he is in power.

Hyderabad/Telagana  elections apude pasigati vundali, some thing fish ani.

Hyd town lo super strong ga vunadhi telugudesam alanti chota loose ainapude realize kavalsinde kuktapalli lo Suhasini kuda vodipoyaru apude jagrata padi vundali.

And more over Hyderabad contains lot of AP people akada chitu chitu ga vodinapude babu jagrata padi vundali.

I doubt there is a conspiracy in EVM's reason being postal ballot lone all over state lo tdp lagging koni places lo aite even 3k and 4k difference

Reasons for jagan win:

Oka chance

Sympathy as Rajanna bidda

Janalo vundipoyadu assembly ke velkunda

Chesina development chepukoleka povatam

Congress tho bujam bujam kalpadam sucidal tendency e

Pavan gari dent

People know babu is better but sentiment and oka chance played key role

1) Permanent Buildings kaduthu kooda..Temporary ane word use chesaaru. Opposition used it as a weapon claiming no permanent structure Has been built ani.

2) caste based hatred.

3) central nunchi ..a few places lo tampering ki support cheyadam.

4) immoral pk.. made allegations on CBN despite a good administration .

CBN ..had to play it safe against  YCP since they’re backed by Mosha dagulbaajis. 
Immoral Mosha and baffas are the main reasons. Stakes leni state lo..they will weaken the leadership, make the state go rags and the  enter as if they are the saviors. 
Modern India chusina ..most destructive leaders lo veellu 1st page lo untaaru.
states anni,,india lo bhaagame..anna ingutha jnaanam leni Sannasulu. 😏

23 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

1) Permanent Buildings kaduthu kooda..Temporary ane word use chesaaru. Opposition used it as a weapon claiming no permanent structure Has been built ani.

2) caste based hatred.

3) immoral pk.. made allegations on CBN despite a good administration .

3 hours ago, ravindras said:

Cbn raised expectations of people despite low revenue. People started thinking it's their birth right to get cbn schemes . They didn't show loyalty.

17 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

I also felt energy was down... There was no enthu for NTR movie in fans too... Like they had for 2014 for Legend.. 

Disaster performance matram anuko ledhu

Hmm..... I read every post in this thread. But nobody mentioned how KCR-Jagan-MoSha abused power to defeat TDP. 

started with form 7 abusing and vote deletion. (Even my parents votes are deleted and my neighbors who are YCP their votes are safe.)

IT raids selectively and threatening people who fund TDP.

CBI raids on prospect TDP candidates and forcing them to YCP (RRR is also affected by this)

using a biased EC which targeted TDP and gave all freedom to Jagan

Remember that the voting difference in 2014 is 2%. MoSha-KCR-Jagan made sure we lose by all means. 

even AP public ditched us and they are getting the right treatment now! 

I am more surprised with PK’s double loss and just 1 MLA seat! I expected he will win and have 5-10 MLAs. 

Pk targetting cbn made ap people loosing tdp...neutral voters who use to vote for winning side voted to ycp...and ycp campaign ...okka chance, bye bye babu ,tdp never won without alliance....blunt lies of corruption...not a great appreciation of land values in crda.

Hater on amaravati, and polavaram.

See ysr ke kooda 36% padipiyaadu 2009 lo from 49%(as CPI and CPM doesn’t have much vote percentage).....main ga local leaders valla anti- vachindi....We should accept that fact....Janma bhoomi committee....2017 lo nandhyala bi-elections taruvatha TDp had good momentum,we should have capitalised it and increased pension scheme from then.Jagan gaadiki 6 months padayatra lo peddaga mileage raaledu,mid 2018 nundi vachindi...We shoul have gone for local body elections to break jagan momentum.CBN was busy targeting modi and KCR during mid of 2018.We lost it there...and JSP correct time lo negative chesindi!!!

52 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

Defeat was on cards le... I also felt energy was down... There was no enthu for NTR movie in fans too... Like they had for 2014 for Legend.. 

Disaster performance matram anuko ledhu

I agree with this point, cinema baga tesaru.

And cinema ne K caste valake Parmitam chesaru

Nagababu gadi pichi aite peaks NBK meda, adu tesukoni vundachu cinema adi Anna meda and tamudi meda

2019 jan nunchi too much deviations, tdp ki chesinavi cheppukene time lekunda allegations data theft , accounts, certificates aa sodhi idhi ani full deviate chesaru vaatini defend chesukodam thone saripoyindhi crucial timelo 

election day roju conspiracy ledu ante matram manalni manam mosam chesukunnatle,I am participating in election since 99 and never such situations

went to a polling station in guntur with my mom mamulga half hour lo vesi venakki ochedi mid day ayindhi, then I went to Vja where ai have to cast my vote, there voting is stopped since 2 hours and  evening ayindhi nenu vesi bayatki ravadaniki

Maa sister vallavi villahe lo unayi votes, vallu morning velthe evening vacharu , two times change chesaru evm vallaki

why it happened after this much advancements, no answers for this post election as normal citizens cant do anything and political parties will have their own reasons for not pursuing them

Archived