siggunda okkadikaina

krantionline29

1 minute ago, ravindras said:

Fighting for justice to victim by putting culprits in jail or hanging culprits is main thing. We need to focus on that.

Police cremated victim dead body to avoid law&order problem.

Police cremated dead bodies of disha encounter to avoid law&order.

Indian army burying kasmiri terrorists in unknown places to avoid gathering youth at dead bodies. 

We focus on individual emotions and suffering. Police or military think about broader consequences. 

Rape victim vs terrorists ...your comments really shocking . 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ravindras said:

Fighting for justice to victim by putting culprits in jail or hanging culprits is main thing. We need to focus on that.

Indian army burying kasmiri terrorists in unknown places to avoid gathering youth at dead bodies. 

We focus on individual emotions and suffering. Police or military think about broader consequences. 

What’s wrong if public gets emotional on this case . 

25 minutes ago, ravindras said:

Rape victim body === rapists dead body === Kashmiri terrorists dead body!

i thought you are a sensible person. But you proved otherwise. :howdy:

if law and order is the problem, police can impose 144 section in that area and impose extra restrictions.  They don’t have moral or ethical right to cremate the body as if the dead body belongs to an orphan. 

1 minute ago, kalyan babu said:

Nirbhaya chanipoinapudu atleast I can feel honesty in sonia to make Nirbhaya alive and Nirbhaya has been taken to Sungapore for better treatment.

As a girl mother I think she know the pain and brought Nirbhaya chattam

E sanasulu ke eam telstundhi.

That’s the side effect of having PMs and CMs with no family bonds!

29 minutes ago, ravindras said:

Wow what a maturity and  new ruthless, hopeless and meaning less comments.

Definetly india needs broad minded people like you to take gdp to -10000000

Keep going bro

Oka surgical strike ke vucha apukoleka poiaru

Denema Kargil and Indira Gandhi time lo Pakistan army ne round up cheidam kana ekva build up icharu surgical strike ke

Ne lanti valu vunte katchitanga with no time 1 INR= 1 USD AVTUNDHI

7 hours ago, ravindras said:

aslaa terroroists ni civilians ni how you can compare? Broader consequences antee BJP ki bad jarigee broader consequences aa?

7 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

@ravindras bro..if you are trying to make an intellectual argument atleast get your facts right..

deeply regret to share this platform with people having such regressive mindset..

I know that Disha dead body cremated by parents and relatives. 

I mentioned in my previous post that Disha culprits were encountered and their dead bodies cremated by police without giving chance to parents. Police cremated dead bodies on their own to avoid law and order problems.

Police assess ground situation and take decision. In Telangana police may thought that there won't be protests using disha dead body. UP police may think differently. In general police are cautious in handling issues related to sc, st, obc, minorities as caste associations and politicians create law&order problems. In one sentence you can't compare UP with south indian states. UP police have to deal with notorious criminals, caste based politicians. UP police use methods suitable for their state.

I am just pragmatic person. I don't care what others think about me. 

15 hours ago, ravindras said:

In the broad sense police did right thing. If it happens to my family I will try to get justice to victim by all the means. Once person is dead whoever cremates doesn't matter.

Not true... Last rites are most imp for family members ... Mostly they want to do and as per their rituals..

And will we say this if some celebrity dies like this .. there will be live telecast bec many people are connected with them... 

Alage aa aamayee ki friends, relatives vuntaru

Manisha issue highlight ayindhi for this reason only... Otherwise rape is everyday thing now we like it or no

20 hours ago, ravindras said:

In the broad sense police did right thing. If it happens to my family I will try to get justice to victim by all the means. Once person is dead whoever cremates doesn't matter.

Once person is dead.. Who ever cremates doesn't matter aah.. Mee ku family vundaa bro :atwitsend:

5 hours ago, ravindras said:

I know that Disha dead body cremated by parents and relatives. 

I mentioned in my previous post that Disha culprits were encountered and their dead bodies cremated by police without giving chance to parents. Police cremated dead bodies on their own to avoid law and order problems.

Police assess ground situation and take decision. In Telangana police may thought that there won't be protests using disha dead body. UP police may think differently. In general police are cautious in handling issues related to sc, st, obc, minorities as caste associations and politicians create law&order problems. In one sentence you can't compare UP with south indian states. UP police have to deal with notorious criminals, caste based politicians. UP police use methods suitable for their state.

I am just pragmatic person. I don't care what others think about me. 

sushant singh di alane police handle chesara, danni news channels, politicians and arnab tv channel cash cheskovatleda!

Worst batch seeing polices doing final rituals in midnight I have suspicion but thought they won’t go this far but now seeing there postmortem report now I believe they are definitely misleading case 

1 hour ago, Nfdbno1 said:

sushant singh di alane police handle chesara, danni news channels, politicians and arnab tv channel cash cheskovatleda!

I am against the media and politicians overaction in Sushant issue . They are using Sushant death to divert crucial issues in india

38 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

A girl is raped, murdered, her family is denied the opputunity to conduct the last rites, her body is burnt like xxx during the midnight, UP police now saying she is not raped because sperm is not found in medical examination and all @Gunner bro you can do is cry on congress ?

I am not crying on INC.... I am only saying mindset of INC people is the worst of all parties... 

What happened to that girl is inhumane and should be condemned by all and everyone should stand behind the girl's family until they get justice, regardless of party affiliations.. no doubt about it.... but, a political party seeing it as a strategic opportunity to gain political benefits is sickening and even more horrendous... 

10 minutes ago, Gunner said:

I am not crying on INC.... I am only saying mindset of INC people is the worst of all parties... 

What happened to that girl is inhumane and should be condemned by all and everyone should stand behind the girl's family until they get justice, regardless of party affiliations.. no doubt about it.... but, a political party seeing it as a strategic opportunity to gain political benefits is sickening and even more horrendous... 

isnt your argument self defeating, the party which is actually doing that injustice vs a party which is looking for political benefit (which every political party does by the way) which one is worse ?

10 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

isnt your argument self defeating, the party which is actually doing that injustice vs a party which is looking for political benefit (which every political party does by the way) which one is worse ?

UP govt chesindi, chesthundi tappu.... INC valla thinking process antha kanna tappu... 

1 hour ago, Gunner said:

UP govt chesindi, chesthundi tappu.... INC valla thinking process antha kanna tappu... 

Keeping selective liberal outrage aside (which we saw clear difference in two cases reported within 24hrs) I agree UP police should have been more sensitive in dealing this.

45 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

heyyy...yogi ki clean chit aa :rofl: you bhakts are rotten from inside

oho mee target adhaa, so it’s like liberal outrage anamata, direct ga be edavochu kadha, first few posts lo nagin dance enthuku mari mee rotten mindset bayata padidhi anaa? 12+ posts you couldn’t muster courage to take his name and I have to condemn him in first post :comfort:

5 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

oho mee target adhaa, so it’s like liberal outrage anamata, direct ga be edavochu kadha, first few posts lo nagin dance enthuku mari mee rotten mindset bayata padidhi anaa? 12+ posts you couldn’t muster courage to take his name and I have to condemn him in first post :comfort:

:rofl: still no condemnation..kaneey ..keep licking the boots

Archived