siggunda okkadikaina

krantionline29

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Ur hatred on bjp is increasing amma 

It’s not state issue..so don’t expect huge response..ur losing rational thinking..state lo rape chesi police station mundhu padesthe evaru matladala 

elagelaga ..Nirbhaya state incident aa ? Disha state incident aa ...BJP hatred enti tokka...aa police lu chudu ela behave chestunnaro..I am against police brutality irrespective of the govt..

na post lo BJP ekkada kanapadindi neku ?

10 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

elagelaga ..Nirbhaya state incident aa ? Disha state incident aa ...BJP hatred enti tokka...aa police lu chudu ela behave chestunnaro..I am against police brutality irrespective of the govt..

na post lo BJP ekkada kanapadindi neku ?

Nirbhaya appudu Manam emi chesam..it was media...automatic ga people influence avutharu later

7 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Nirbhaya appudu Manam emi chesam..it was media...automatic ga people influence avutharu later

e DB lo Bhakts andaru proactive ga Sheela Diksit ni dobbarugaaa..... vaariki Yogi SheeM kabatti anni mooskoni emi jaraganattu act chestaaaru...... 

49 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

Police in the video doing their job based on government orders. They want to make sure there won't be further law and order issues. Police in first video telling family that tradition or ritual will change with time. Body is with us. In the extraordinary time let us cremate body. Later You can do post cremation rituals by calling elder people. 

Police in second video telling journalist that I don't have right to speak with you. My job is not to  allow anybody towards that place. It's not my job to answer your questions. 

Here police are mere tools to execute instructions of the government. Don't blame them. Police has right to remain silent. 

2 minutes ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Hemanth was killed brutally but so called caste fellows bashing Guys family in every social media comments ..  as if like Reddy caste is superior than all .. komati ante chinna chupu .. dabbu lenodu aithe batike arhata lenattu .. nyayam aithe adige pani ledu .. 

This is the new India..

See in the migrant labor case..middle class was playing WhatsApp challenges during lockdown and the migrant labor had to walk thousands of kilometers, died of hunger / accidents 

1 minute ago, ravindras said:

Police in the video doing their job based on government orders. They want to make sure there won't be further law and order issues. Police in first video telling family that 1.tradition or ritual will change with time. Body is with us. In the extraordinary time let us cremate body. Later You can do post cremation by calling elder people. 

Police in second video telling journalist that I don't have right to speak with you. My job is to not  allow anybody towards that place. It's not my job to answer your questions. 

Here police are mere tools to execute instructions of the government. 2.Don't blame them. Police has right to remain silent. 

1. And who is police to decide this ?

2.Blame the govt ?

and law and order issues vastai ani artharatri kukkani tagalabettinattu savam tagalabedatara ? - we are in a civilized society brother..these are not medivial ages

what if this happens to one of our family members ?

2 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

1. And who is police to decide this ?

2.Blame the govt ?

and law and order issues vastai ani artharatri kukkani tagalabettinattu savam tagalabedatara ? - we are in a civilized society brother..these are not medivial ages

what if this happens to one of our family members ?

In the broad sense police did right thing. If it happens to my family I will try to get justice to victim by all the means. Once person is dead whoever cremates doesn't matter.

Just now, ravindras said:

In the broad sense police did right thing. If it happens to my family I will try to get justice to victim by all the means. Once person is dead whoever cremates doesn't matter.

👏👏 you should seriously consider North Korea

There should some difference between us and dogs 

and justice to family ? What police did is nothing less than rape of the dead body..

Let’s say if a PM/CM is killed by terrorists, do police silently burn off the final remaining like this ?

or they send for embalming, give make up to dead body and make it available for public view for one last time! Make sure the final journey is live telecasted like never before! 

oka common man ki oka rule, politicians ki oka rule!

this is called democracy! 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Just imagine if same incident happened in Kerala or West Bengal or Maharashtra..... 

Bhakts in this DB would have sang “Nee paaadam meeda puttu machnai sellemmaaaa.......”

Worst thing shouldn’t happen to anybody Nd everybody should condemn it irrespective of party affiliation. 

2 hours ago, ravindras said:

It matters unless we are so blind of social injustice as to how some of our own people are treated by us. Such incidents only create more gap between our various groups of people rather than uniting us. If this is done properly at least some of the people within a group believed that the injustice done to the victim by some miscreants was not supported by all the different groups. Now, this chance is lost. 

Fighting for justice to victim by putting culprits in jail or hanging culprits is main thing. We need to focus on that.

Police cremated victim dead body to avoid law&order problem.

Police cremated dead bodies of disha encounter to avoid law&order.

Indian army burying kasmiri terrorists in unknown places to avoid gathering youth at dead bodies. 

We focus on individual emotions and suffering. Police or military think about broader consequences. 

Archived