hey guys is this true !!!

OneAndOnlyMKC

2 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Veediki asalu idea ne ledu mata. The name India came from the Indus river. Indus river daggara and dataka vache area ni India antaru. And word Hindu kuda based on that vachindi. Ee sannasulaki idea lekunda enduku matladataro. Wikipedia ayina chudatam nerchukondi ra babu

Indus river kadu Sindhu which is persian word hindu they pronounce like that thats the reason hindustan came and no wikipedia is a not a standard for everything..

4 hours ago, krish2015 said:

If it is true n adi daridram anukunteee ippudu rule chesthunna nationalists name change cheyyvachu kadaaaa! evadu addu paddadu?

adi manesi eee kaburlu enduku?

Adi true no kado telidu, but a petition was filed in and around jan, supreme court said that India is already called as Bharath and considered as bharath. So it's govt and peoples decision to use the name.

3 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Indus river kadu Sindhu which is persian word hindu they pronounce like that thats the reason hindustan came and no wikipedia is a not a standard for everything..

I know that Wiki is not a standard but kaneesam wiki chadivina (Kids kuda chaduvtunaru) telustadi. Ee half brain gallu antha vachi hinduism ni em kapadataru.

21 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

I know that Wiki is not a standard but kaneesam wiki chadivina (Kids kuda chaduvtunaru) telustadi. Ee half brain gallu antha vachi hinduism ni em kapadataru.

Niki emi telisu Hinduism gurinchi ....Ade chepte danni batti I can answer ....he is the rone who goes to dalits around kakinada and supports them by bringing them back to hindu fold and supporting them socially in every aspect of they come back ....also he was favourite disciple of a great guru dayananda saraswati.

Moreover he is from a ST community and became such a great scholar of hinduism trained in bhagavad Geeta ,bhagavatam and Krishna yajur veda ....

2 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Niki emi telisu Hinduism gurinchi ....Ade chepte danni batti I can answer ....he is the rone who goes to dalits around kakinada and supports them by bringing them back to hindu fold and supporting them socially in every aspect of they come back ....also he was favourite disciple of a great guru dayananda saraswati.

Moreover he is from a ST community and became such a great scholar of hinduism trained in bhagavad Geeta ,bhagavatam and Krishna yajur veda ....

Frankly speaking for me TDP is above religion. CBN is like a GOD to me. I too dont like conversions but ultimately it doesn't matter to me whether dalits convert to christianity or stay in Hinduism. But one thing is for sure.

Most of these fellows were against TDP in 2019 and i hate them. What he said in the video is stupid and I will definitely point out at him for that. Maybe i will share the video with all my friends to make him look like an idiot. He has hurt TDPs interests and it is time to give a return gift.

18 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Frankly speaking for me TDP is above religion. CBN is like a GOD to me. I too dont like conversions but ultimately it doesn't matter to me whether dalits convert to christianity or stay in Hinduism. But one thing is for sure.

Most of these fellows were against TDP in 2019 and i hate them. What he said in the video is stupid and I will definitely point out at him for that. Maybe i will share the video with all my friends to make him look like an idiot. He has hurt TDPs interests and it is time to give a return gift.

Then why do you comment what some one is doing on hindutva ....if you don't have any idea how could you say some one is damagig hindutva ....if cbn is god for you comment those who comment on him and not hindi sadhus ....he is against any party giving funds in the name of religion to minorities from public exchequer while taxing hindu institutions ...show me one proof where he commented on tdp with a false allegation...if you don't care whether some one is hindu or not that's fine but there are many people who care about hindutva...

10 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Who is Dayanand Saraswathi  and His time period ? 

9 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

If he joins in bjp where did he lie about tdp??...

Aa బాబు ఈ బాబు కాదు మా పవన్ బాబు వస్తున్నాడు anta paripurna వారు cheppatam, Em ఖర్మ పట్టింది Annai bjp ki.. Vadu thappa అందరూ Christians ey family lo, but vadu torch bearer ayyadante meeku... Antha hinduthva కోసమే antava... 

3 hours ago, ramntr said:

Aa బాబు ఈ బాబు కాదు మా పవన్ బాబు వస్తున్నాడు anta paripurna వారు cheppatam, Em ఖర్మ పట్టింది Annai bjp ki.. Vadu thappa అందరూ Christians ey family lo, but vadu torch bearer ayyadante meeku... Antha hinduthva కోసమే antava... 

Vadi seat vadu gelavaleni ok torch bearer anyam kanye inkoti ledu...he is just a pawn in the game .....if you need to become a cm in bjp you need to be a rss member .pk lanti karepakulu ochi potaru power lo unnpaudu godugu kossam....vadiki guts takkuva hadavidi ekkuva ....

On 9/26/2020 at 5:38 AM, krishna_Bidda said:

Vadi seat vadu gelavaleni ok torch bearer anyam kanye inkoti ledu...he is just a pawn in the game .....if you need to become a cm in bjp you need to be a rss member .pk lanti karepakulu ochi potaru power lo unnpaudu godugu kossam....vadiki guts takkuva hadavidi ekkuva ....

ante sombheri gadni bharinchala janam? danikosame naa hindutva lo caste ledu ani chepthu, pk ni sombheri ni, kanna gadni over project chesi caste politics chesthandi?

intha ki antarvedi lanti incidents planned aa kada?

Archived