Khula Gajji ledhnataaru mari idhenti?

Muppalla

The insecurity raised after state division and when amaravathi has announced.Even I observed in one of my friend,he was so much elated when Jagan became CM.I blame 5% of Jaffa Teddies who poisoned rest of community and created insecurity among them.After Jaffa started YSRCP there was deep polorisation,that’s the main reason where TDP became weak in seema!!!

1 hour ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

The insecurity raised after state division and when amaravathi has announced.Even I observed in one of my friend,he was so much elated when Jagan became CM.I blame 5% of Jaffa Teddies who poisoned rest of community and created insecurity among them.After Jaffa started YSRCP there was deep polorisation,that’s the main reason where TDP became weak in seema!!!

Polailrisation of r batch started after yr came to power in 2004....jaffa took that to next level by polarising in the name of church .

.almost 30% r batch converted in ap

1 hour ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

Akkada scene different kada.. vadu rechagottadam kavali ani maruthi rao ni.. ego hurt cheyadam bla bla bla

Ikada ala lenattu vundi ga 

Ikkada kuda ego hurt ye..... Their family knew abt affair in inter only .... (But mother ego not father, she was the aggressor)

But ego hurt ani murder chesthe yevaru migalaru. . . 

Pranay had good taste, that video any girl would love.. it was his responsibility to keep her happy, may be future lo money vasthundhi ani kuda cheyachu... But it is their choice to celebrate 

Love marriages anni success kaavu same time Love marriages will not stop either

Time for every family to talk this at home

Naa family variki kids will mostly not go for arrange marriage... I will definitely tell them abt the risk involved  ... Etc

I also feel i was so lucky to get away with these extremes .... Two families middle class kavadam helped and we gave enough time for them to think abt it

But each family scenario is different, vaala temperments, economic and social status all count...

Maa pillalu alanti vaaru karu ani anukoni max parents lose track of kids

Better we talk with them

4 hours ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

Like how world cries of Jews....Kammas are “chosen few”....this is vastavam...

Jews are better they atleast have spine with money kammas became spineless after 20 thcentury with ntr's demise  .....spine undi maya and vadiki counter iche vadino air force batch kinda lekka gadataru...Inka intlo kurcbotam tappite pikedi emo ledu ....

30 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Jews are better they atleast have spine with money kammas became spineless after 20 thcentury with ntr's demise  .....spine undi maya and vadiki counter iche vadino air force batch kinda lekka gadataru...Inka intlo kurcbotam tappite pikedi emo ledu ....

“Hit it where it hurts”...ide modern warfare...Kammas have 2 choices...To come to roads like batch which burned Tuni train...or....Soak these insults for time-being,come to power and screw those mofos royally!!! it’s up to them...This Jaffa is ruthless...Only kammas are standing in his way!!!

3 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

“Hit it where it hurts”...ide modern warfare...Kammas have 2 choices...To come to roads like batch which burned Tuni train...or....Soak these insults for time-being,come to power and screw those mofos royally!!! it’s up to them...This Jaffa is ruthless...Only kammas are standing in his way!!!

He is ruthless and infact he proved it from 2004-2009 it's tdps incapability to not control him while he is in power ....enti royal ga screw xhsesdi bokka ....kcr observes this as reddy's are threat to him in the future and brought many kamma businessen in to his fold ...peddayana tone aa fighting spirit poindi Inka migilina valani kids cbn naki xhesadu santhi ani cases ki protection ivvakunda ....kamma business people will never find shelter in tdp  anymore and no one is going to invest in tdp anymore .....tell me how kammas come to power with out tdp.....even modern warfare can not help mammas unless a strong man is going to emerge as a leader .....

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

He is ruthless and infact he proved it from 2004-2009 it's tdps incapability to not control him while he is in power ....enti royal ga screw xhsesdi bokka ....kcr observes this as reddy's are threat to him in the future and brought many kamma businessen in to his fold ...peddayana tone aa fighting spirit poindi Inka migilina valani kids cbn naki xhesadu santhi ani cases ki protection ivvakunda ....kamma business people will never find shelter in tdp  anymore and no one is going to invest in tdp anymore .....tell me how kammas come to power with out tdp.....even modern warfare can not help mammas unless a strong man is going to emerge as a leader .....

One side of coin, where as other side Of coin is different.. Fact is  % of people is very less in ap or tg. Current govt when it was in opposition,Successfully provoked other people against particular caste.. I seen the people in my network as they are dead against to that caste.. One slogan they are chanting "that caste people should go down in all the aspects". Then i have asked why are u thinking like that and cbn did nothing for them.. Etc.. No they won't t consider all this. 5 years back situation iz different. Now it became worest . Cbn kadu, NTR vunna same tough time వుండేది. 

5 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Brother...frank ga mataladukunte 2014 March varuku peddaga hope leedu...TDP came to power...I will tell wat I observed from 2004..

Yesupadam gaadu full ga welfare meeda concentrate chesaadu..Welfare helps to consolidate votebank and eat into opposition votes....And constituencies de-limitation helped Yesupadam..until 2014,we lacked in welfare..After 2019 we did good in welfare..

2019 loss is completely CBN mistake from 2018.He made more enemies.Em pani Modi ke opposite ga India wide tiragadam.Em peekudamane 13 seats contest chesina TDP kosam TG lo KCR ga against ga velladu.Janambhoomi committees screwed our TDP.Kamma villages lo kooda TDP lost with ycp leader being kamma.This is reason why Tanuku and Denduluru seats lo TDP lost.Kammas worked against TDP.oka 40% kammas voted for ycp.So TDP can’t always depend on kammas.It depends on local factors!!!

6 hours ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

Brother...frank ga mataladukunte 2014 March varuku peddaga hope leedu...TDP came to power...I will tell wat I observed from 2004..

Yesupadam gaadu full ga welfare meeda concentrate chesaadu..Welfare helps to consolidate votebank and eat into opposition votes....And constituencies de-limitation helped Yesupadam..until 2014,we lacked in welfare..After 2019 we did good in welfare..

2019 loss is completely CBN mistake from 2018.He made more enemies.Em pani Modi ke opposite ga India wide tiragadam.Em peekudamane 13 seats contest chesina TDP kosam TG lo KCR ga against ga velladu.Janambhoomi committees screwed our TDP.Kamma villages lo kooda TDP lost with ycp leader being kamma.This is reason why Tanuku and Denduluru seats lo TDP lost.Kammas worked against TDP.oka 40% kammas voted for ycp.So TDP can’t always depend on kammas.It depends on local factors!!!

Andukena 2009 lo  Congress ki just 145 vachhindi? 

Archived