CBN court la ni manage chesthunadu

Gunner

Perfect counter... Party spokesperson lu idi gatti ga adagali

మాకే కనక న్యాయస్థానాన్ని , న్యాయమూర్తిని వాళ్ళు ఇచ్చే తీర్పులని ఏమార్చే శక్తి ఉంటే మేము అధికారంలో ఉన్నప్పుడే మీ బెయిలు రద్దు చేయించి మిమ్మల్ని జైలులో కూర్చోపెట్టే వాళ్ళం కదా జగన్ రెడ్డి గారు

26 minutes ago, APDevFreak said:

too late.

I feel TDP is falling into YCP trap. YCP is filing the cases that they are going to lose and doing propaganda that TDP is behind the judgements.

Even the neutrals have feeling that TDP is managing courts.

ye vurlo sir, neutrals feeling TDP managing courts ani?

3 hours ago, Raaamu said:

ye vurlo sir, neutrals feeling TDP managing courts ani?

When most of the TV channels/YouTube are feeding with false propaganda, what else will they get?

I have info about Ramesh kumar, that he is very strong headed and doesn't even care CBN. but many people believe that he has CBN backing which is not.

YCP is far ahead using the media and internet.

3 hours ago, APDevFreak said:

When most of the TV channels/YouTube are feeding with false propaganda, what else will they get?

I have info about Ramesh kumar, that he is very strong headed and doesn't even care CBN. but many people believe that he has CBN backing which is not.

YCP is far ahead using the media and internet.

++++

100% correct. what we see in media is what people believe

8 hours ago, APDevFreak said:

too late.

I feel TDP is falling into YCP trap. YCP is filing the cases that they are going to lose and doing propaganda that TDP is behind the judgements.

if really neutrals are feeling TDP is managing courts, the deserve the YCP dictatorship.. no development, people have nothing to do to stand on their own, all hopeless people stay in AP and wait for govt freebies.. and if anyone questions, you know the treatment..  

26 minutes ago, pavan s said:

if really neutrals are feeling TDP is managing courts, the deserve the YCP dictatorship.. no development, people have nothing to do to stand on their own, all hopeless people stay in AP and wait for govt freebies.. and if anyone questions, you know the treatment..  

+11111

9 hours ago, APDevFreak said:

too late.

Supreme court ni kuda manage chestunda TDP? High court lo case odipoyina supreme ki velochu ga government. Supreme court lo kuda odipotundi ga. TDP dagara manage cheyatniki ayina emundi. Money power, political power motham YCP chetilo. Poni caste anukuna kuda chow judges 1 or 2 untaru. RIP logic of such people. These people deserve jagga.

Archived