Govt schools during 2014-2019

TDP_Abhimani

Under cbn rule teachers got more salary , doctors got less salary.

Contract doctors salary was around 30k per month. They have to see 100 outpatients per day apart from helping senior doctors in surgeries . Patients couldn't get proper attention due to overload on doctors.

Salary should be based on importance and complexity of job . 

Jagan hiked salaries of doctors, nurses. He said he will hire more doctors . I am not sure whether he hired more staff in hospitals. 

Wrong priorities, appeasement of wrong sections, micro management, I know everything attitude dragged down cbn.

13 minutes ago, ravindras said:

Under cbn rule teachers got more salary , doctors got less salary.

Contract doctors salary was around 30k per month. They have to see 100 outpatients per day apart from helping senior doctors in surgeries . Patients couldn't get proper attention due to overload on doctors.

Salary should be based on importance and complexity of job . 

Jagan hiked salaries of doctors, nurses. He said he will hire more doctors . I am not sure whether he hired more staff in hospitals. 

Wrong priorities, appeasement of wrong sections, micro management, I know everything attitude dragged down cbn.

this i am not sure... in nellore atleast the government hospital was completely modernized during the last term and the way how they started treating was completely changes in the last 5 years...its really an amazing job...

23 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

this i am not sure... in nellore atleast the government hospital was completely modernized during the last term and the way how they started treating was completely changes in the last 5 years...its really an amazing job...

Even hindupur has pretty good development in this arena, new building was completed and opened in last term, which is working as covid center today. Really great job

Archived