aayana nijamaina C ga maarali 😕

OneAndOnlyMKC

1 hour ago, Uravakonda said:

Ramalayam kadithey chalu anukuntunnaru emo hindus. ila population mottam convert avuthu unte em pattinchukoru anukunta.

Convert ayyinavaallu chese overaction bharinchadam kashtam. Vaallu migilina Hindus ni convert cheyyadaaniki try chesthaaru. Same caste ayinaa Hindus ni Pelli chesukoru. Intercaste ayinaa Christians ni Pelli chesukuntaaru. Pelli chesukunte vaalla matham loki maaraalantaaru. 

2 hours ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Orey devudu sadist kaadura inko devunni pujiste champeytaniki 🙋‍♂️

Valla old testament mottam ade chebutaru, vadidem tappu ledu he is just trying to prove point from his book . Teacher di tappaithe cheppochu asalu text book ee tappaithe 😂🤣...Amen anukodame

2 hours ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Orey devudu sadist kaadura inko devunni pujiste champeytaniki 🙋‍♂️

“For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.” Exodus 34:14. ...

You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,

exodus 20:5 

For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 4:24

I am the Lord; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols.

isaiah 42:8 

The Lord is a jealous and avenging God; the Lord is avenging and wrathful; the Lord takes vengeance on his adversaries and keeps wrath for his enemies

Nahum 1:2

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,

exodus 20:4-5 

these are all sample from bible, you can search it in google as well. So inkosari while comparing our gods to the God in bible please think twice. 

every religion is not same, and it doesn't speak of same(charecterstics) god

Archived