IAS Pathetic 🤔

OneAndOnlyMKC

She is giving statement like a layman what is the use of studying IAS

To get motivated or kasi what ever she is saying...  she would have read about Abdul Kalam or listen to his speeches and many more personalities all over the world. 

These kind of people says ravanasurudu goppa as he took care of his people very well just only 1 bad thing getting sita so ignore...

Worst to the core to give that example of jaglak.  Oka 100 cbn vachina state ni marchaleru. Thupuk

14 minutes ago, thalaiva_NTR said:

Kasi vunte chalu Manchi chedutho pani ledu anukonte bin laden, dawood, Mumbai blasts chesina vallaki Fans ani kuda cheppu kovachu emo. Jagga anna CM kosam chesadu vadi prananiki emi kadu ala choosukunte naxalites and terrorists devullu emo inka

Village lo illiterates have better clarity to whose words they need to follow rather than these educated fools

11 hours ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

She is giving statement like a layman what is the use of studying IAS

To get motivated or kasi what ever she is saying...  she would have read about Abdul Kalam or listen to his speeches and many more personalities all over the world. 

These kind of people says ravanasurudu goppa as he took care of his people very well just only 1 bad thing getting sita so ignore...

Worst to the core to give that example of jaglak.  Oka 100 cbn vachina state ni marchaleru. Thupuk

She mentioned important characteristics that one needs to learn 

Praising one character of a person doesnot mean they like dat person 

U should come out of this sycophantic attitude to understand the nuance she mentioned. 

By the way she is not IAS. Though she got IAS she didn't go for it. She is serving in different department. 

IAS chadavaru for your information, IAS is a service allocated by upsc based on marks scored in civil service examination. 

Miru ee knowledge tho ame knowledge gurinchi question cheydam pedda boothu

First read about the person whom you are commenting

Miru paddaku Ma babu ni anakudadu ma tdp ni anakudadu ani bhajana cheskunte unte repodunna em migaldu....

You guys speak a lot about state development but u forgot that AP is neither delhi nor kerala (interms of urban voters and literacy respectively) ... The day jagan came to power it was known that, social welfare is prime agenda... You can't stop it, so stop ranting daily about state development... 

Mi daggara aa kasi unte... Try to fight on problems aggressively, gain confidence of people, win elections and do development ... Adi odilesi evaro jagan ni pogidaru kabatti vallu waste... Ee sollu kaburlu entha kalam cheptaru......

Andhra lanti state lo development chesthe janam votes vestaranukotam mi fundamental mistake... Delhi ke inni years pattindi politicians maatalu nammakudadu ani... Mana state literacy levels tho u can't change peoples attitude anytime soon.. 

First concentrate on your party strengthening and do development simultaneously

She is a genuine CBN admirer for your info... 

5 hours ago, ntrrules7 said:

She mentioned important characteristics that one needs to learn 

Praising one character of a person doesnot mean they like dat person 

U should come out of this sycophantic attitude to understand the nuance she mentioned. 

By the way she is not IAS. Though she got IAS she didn't go for it. She is serving in different department. 

IAS chadavaru for your information, IAS is a service allocated by upsc based on marks scored in civil service examination. 

Miru ee knowledge tho ame knowledge gurinchi question cheydam pedda boothu

First read about the person whom you are commenting

Miru paddaku Ma babu ni anakudadu ma tdp ni anakudadu ani bhajana cheskunte unte repodunna em migaldu....

You guys speak a lot about state development but u forgot that AP is neither delhi nor kerala (interms of urban voters and literacy respectively) ... The day jagan came to power it was known that, social welfare is prime agenda... You can't stop it, so stop ranting daily about state development... 

Mi daggara aa kasi unte... Try to fight on problems aggressively, gain confidence of people, win elections and do development ... Adi odilesi evaro jagan ni pogidaru kabatti vallu waste... Ee sollu kaburlu entha kalam cheptaru......

Andhra lanti state lo development chesthe janam votes vestaranukotam mi fundamental mistake... Delhi ke inni years pattindi politicians maatalu nammakudadu ani... Mana state literacy levels tho u can't change peoples attitude anytime soon.. 

First concentrate on your party strengthening and do development simultaneously

She is a genuine CBN admirer for your info... 

Is his passion for CM post the sole reason for him becoming the CM of AP ? If you think so I pity you bro.

Don't you think the way he used his ill earned wealth (the wealth looted from the state you and I are also a part of) is not right ?

Don't you think its wrong of him to use his community's unconditional support has helped him greatly and the way he used his christian lenience as a means to earn sympathy of of christian community

Is it right of him to engineer mass campaigns and instigate one caste and region against another.

Is it right of him to try and stop every development activity in the state and even tried his best to ruin its reputation by sending letters to world bank and what not

Do you think just by being successful in what he sought for, he is eligible to become a rolemodel ? If you think so I rest my case here.

2 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Is his passion for CM post the sole reason for him becoming the CM of AP ? If you think so I pity you bro.

Don't you think the way he used his ill earned wealth (the wealth looted from the state you and I are also a part of) is not right ?

Don't you think its wrong of him to use his community's unconditional support has helped him greatly and the way he used his christian lenience as a means to earn sympathy of of christian community

Is it right of him to engineer mass campaigns and instigate one caste and region against another.

Is it right of him to try and stop every development activity in the state and even tried his best to ruin its reputation by sending letters to world bank and what not

Do you think just by being successful in what he sought for, he is eligible to become a rolemodel ? If you think so I rest my case here.

What do u expect from Indian politics and politicians? Its rotten and everyone knows it

If u feel these are very uncommon then you are dreaming of utopian world

Writing letters, garnering support of community are the things any political party will do (Bjp is also surviving on communal lines) ...

Its the people who are scapegoats to listen to them...thats why i gave some examples in previous post

stopping development is subjective because in many other parts of state people didnot feel the same way u felt. That might be due to ignorant voters or the insecurity they had. 

No one told to take him as role model... Its one attribute called fighting to fulfil for your dream(good or bad is subjective) which she mentioned about... 

My thread intention is one line answer 

Take good people names when you are taking examples for words motivation etc etc etc.. Whether you are teaching kids,  students or whoever...  That's my only intention.

I am least bothered abt her profession, whom she likes, dislikes.  

And here you sidelined into a political thread 😂  

I clearly understood your point of view also so please don't write a 16 marks answer in return 😂 

Archived