Why we need to focus on minorities!

Sunny@CBN

Some of my classmates in my school were ridiculing in the same way.  Oka saari yevaro kaastha ekkuve chesaadu.... appatlo Silver boxes vachevi books pettukovadaaniki.... aaa Box teesukuni thala meeda kottaanu okadiki.  Teacher ki complaint vellindi... she asked why u hit him... I told... NTR ni tittaadu teacher... :dance2:

Aaa Teacher feelings.... ippatikee gurthu naaku.

7 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

hindutva is a bjp strategy to use hinduism and ride politics on the hindu victim tide... tdp cannot use the same strategy, but also cannot tow the leftist agenda by any means.. party has to work out their own centrist ideology and long term strategy

The expansion strategies if abrahamic religions and their nature is evident to people now .....andwhat ever you do they don't vote for you ...then why beat around the bush take a clear stand for your survival ....

5 hours ago, Npower said:

Some of my classmates in my school were ridiculing in the same way.  Oka saari yevaro kaastha ekkuve chesaadu.... appatlo Silver boxes vachevi books pettukovadaaniki.... aaa Box teesukuni thala meeda kottaanu okadiki.  Teacher ki complaint vellindi... she asked why u hit him... I told... NTR ni tittaadu teacher... :dance2:

Aaa Teacher feelings.... ippatikee gurthu naaku.

1994 elections rough gaa 6 months mundhu ntr edho statement ichaadu. Aa news Doordarshan lo vachindhi. Maa village lo ladies saaraa batteelu vethiki thagalabettevaaru, nenu koodaa vellaanu. 

Maa thatha Rajahmundry ntr meeting ki vellaadu. Akkada full gaa janam vunnaarannaadu. Daggaralo sugar cane panta vunte motham janaalu thinesaaru annaadu. Rajahmundry lo ntr, lakshmi Parvathi kalisi vunna photos konnaadu. Mahaathalli ntr aarogyaanni kaapaadindhi annaadu.

Aa time lo Nenu 5th  class chadhuvutnnaanu.  School lo palaka meedha ntr ni bhaaree majority tho gelipinchamani edho raasaanu. Teacher neekendhukuraa raajakeeyaalu ani thittindhi. Aa time lo TDP kaaryaalayaaniki velli ntr badge theesukuni shirt jebu mundhu pettukuni tirige vaallam.

Election counting night dooradarshan lo padmanabham "sri sri sri maryada Ramanna" movie vesi madhyalo results cheppaaru. Naaku nidhra madhyalo melakuva vachi choose vaadini. Maa naanna, thatha raathri mottham melakuva gaa vunnaaru.

21 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

The expansion strategies if abrahamic religions and their nature is evident to people now .....andwhat ever you do they don't vote for you ...then why beat around the bush take a clear stand for your survival ....

blaming abrahamic religions and doing the same thing with hindutva brand suits bjp only, not for everyday people 

if your means are not good, your ends cant have a strong moral platform - same crooked caste politics and blurring it with hindutva label

2 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

blaming abrahamic religions and doing the same thing with hindutva brand suits bjp only, not for everyday people 

if your means are not good, your ends cant have a strong moral platform - same crooked caste politics and blurring it with hindutva label

There is a way to attain things being soft didn't achieve anything or 2004 and core vote bank disowned the party so they lost miserably..it's been very difficult to convince core vote bank of bjp until Amit shah came in to picture in north belt ....no bjp doesn't have any caste politics and modi bc is a clear example of it ...

38 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

There is a way to attain things being soft didn't achieve anything or 2004 and core vote bank disowned the party so they lost miserably..it's been very difficult to convince core vote bank of bjp until Amit shah came in to picture in north belt ....no bjp doesn't have any caste politics and modi bc is a clear example of it ...

ap lo jarugunthaandi bjp chestandi enti?

wonder what other states have already been thru

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

:roflmao: Wholesale ga entire religion (very caste and subcaste in that religion) ni rechagodutu.... “we don’t do caste politics”...... emanna comedy ah idhi!

20 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

What has happened in ap with bjp involvement ...we just got 1 % votes ...other states have gone through hell with minority appeasement...that obviously polarized votes for our party...

1% votes aa.. as if you stopped caste politics and communal politics today..

you will continue to send out the same ugly rhetoric 

19 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

1% votes aa.. as if you stopped caste politics and communal politics today..

you will continue to send out the same ugly rhetoric 

Yes there is no specific strategy to get votes locally based on situation things would be different and strategy would be different..that actually takes in to consideration majority of people ....there is no way any democracy could satisfy 100%...if some one is going on attacking my faith and culture I would try to explain if some one listens and wait for some time to realise .....or else If it going the same for years people get vexed and polarise as a vote bank which supports their idea and that is exactly what is happening now....

You don't have  any problem when  govt needs to give haj subsidies and jerusalem subsidies and pay extra money to minorities in the name of appeasement..bit if majority vote to a govt of choice you say communal and racial....

What my expectations are from all the govts 

Nationalise all religious institutions irrespective of religion and have a strict monitoring on each and every institution ....

Why hindu temples have to pay 26% income tax for their income and same is not applicable to other religions....when people get aware and ask this you don't have any answer and you conveniently avoid such questions ....just answer what are your thoughts on the above two points...

Archived