TDP will never win again

Naren_EGDT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

Agreed....CBN speeches were boring from 1995...actually he is lil better these years...I agree CBN was not aggressive and can’t expect from him....I thk we are analysing too much....Jagan gaadu entha chinchukunna 2018 loone momentum vachindi....that too,10 years opposition,okka chance,Special Status....BJP and TRS help....Anni workout ayyayi.....ippudu YCP is in defensive...it’s facing heat

Jagan ki momentum raledu anukundam till 2018 but anthakamunde Tana balam tho 67 seats gelipinchadu opposition lo undi TDP ruling lo undi 23 seats so rendu compare cheyaddu alaga Jagan is stronger than Cbn accept cheyadam leda mosam chesukovadam so cbn okadivalla Jagan la adikaram loki ravadam easy kadhu..

Traditional media used to be TDP's stronghold but with the advent of social media everything changed. TDP needs professional advisors to help with social media. It needs to takeover a couple of popular social media channels and start propagating its agenda.  I think youngsters in the party need to lead on this front. TDP can take care of IPAC if we win this social media game. IPAC recruits from top colleges in India. Once i saw their recruitment referral even in our college Fb referral page. In a big state like ours, can we not get  60-75 motivated youngsters to deal with the social media. If you give youngsters 1,00,000/ month they will come up with great ideas. With less than 10 crore/year we can do something great.

Archived