Rahul Gandhi speaks on economy

Royal Nandamuri

19 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

We said MNREGA implementation was bad, don’t mislead. We rectified it by giving direct benefit transfer to beneficiaries  and allotting more funds than before.

😂😂

1. MNREGA is a icon for Congress' failure

2. People have to dig wells in MNREGA 

-

Shri Modi

-----------

Did Modi Regime bring 10% of the MNREGA workers out of the necessity to go for MNREGA works ? 

( 60 years rule ani edustu untaru kada)

5 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Tdp abhimani ani musugulo bjp bhajana chestha malla chill endi uncle..demonetization valla desam sankka nakithey online transaction perigai ani baseless statements..do u have any understanding of India .how Demo ruined lives ani..malla sollu scheme ni good ani anatam booth..daniki counter chesthe mee badha endi 

center lo bjp support aa..malla user name..ennalu musugu lu esukoni thirugutharu dB lo 

Nenu objective ga "Demonitization" ke support chesaa....naa posts lo Modi ke emanna bhajana chesaana??....nuvvereri vayya nenu TDP supporter oo kaado decide cheyadaniki??......TDP state party......naaku core BJP/RSS ideology istam from vajpayee time.....naa posts most anni TDP meeda vunaay....I pity your mindset!!!!

5 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Tdp abhimani ani musugulo bjp bhajana chestha malla chill endi uncle..demonetization valla desam sankka nakithey online transaction perigai ani baseless statements..do u have any understanding of India .how Demo ruined lives ani..malla sollu scheme ni good ani anatam booth..daniki counter chesthe mee badha endi 

center lo bjp support aa..malla user name..ennalu musugu lu esukoni thirugutharu dB lo 

Demonitization support chese vallani nee mundu vunte kotee laa vunaav.....Learn to agree to disagree others opinions uncle......

4 hours ago, Kumbk said:

The premise itself is wrong and not just implementation. What made you think DeMo will increase tax compliance? Everyone pays tax to certain extent whether it sales tax, real estate transaction tax. DeMo's main promise was to recover black money (money not in circulation and hoarded by super rich).  Quantum of black money in India is in between 5-10% at the max. To recover that small percentage of money, Modi thoughtlessly stopped most of the economy for couple of months, directly stopping circulation of ~90% of money. And its repercussions had even longer tail. 

DeMo is nothing but a hare-brained scheme from Modi who has no understanding of how macro-economy works and who is arrogant enough to not take economists' feedback.

Denne Telugulo konda naliki mandhesthe unna nalika oodhindhi antaru.   

Ideas/intentions are dime a dozen. For any executive it is the implementation that shows how capable that executive is. In that aspect, Modi is an utter failure as far as economy is concerned.

mastaaru.....I am not supporting Modi's implementation of demonitization...I objectively support "demonitization",which is nothing but making more of digital payments......direct ga bank accounts lo deposit avuthe,it can tracked......5 years back antha cash transactions.....Mostly salaried people tax ee collect chesevaalu....Most Businesses anni CA's tho donga projections tho tax skip chesevaalu......After demotization,even customers are forced to make digital payments.......see for normal chai wala,fruit vendor,auto driver,plumber etc,they wont be effected with digital payments,because they come under lower tax slab....atleast businesses who are making good money would pay slightly higher amount in taxes than before......This is conformed from CA I personally know......Black Money Recovery is diff subject

For people who are opposing Demonitization.....Didnt CBN propose this way back in 2013,to ban all 500 and 1000 notes and encourage digital transactions??......

17 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

mastaaru.....I am not supporting Modi's implementation of demonitization...I objectively support "demonitization",which is nothing but making more of digital payments......direct ga bank accounts lo deposit avuthe,it can tracked......5 years back antha cash transactions.....Mostly salaried people tax ee collect chesevaalu....Most Businesses anni CA's tho donga projections tho tax skip chesevaalu......After demotization,even customers are forced to make digital payments.......see for normal chai wala,fruit vendor,auto driver,plumber etc,they wont be effected with digital payments,because they come under lower tax slab....atleast businesses who are making good money would pay slightly higher amount in taxes than before......This is conformed from CA I personally know......Black Money Recovery is diff subject

For people who are opposing Demonitization.....Didnt CBN propose this way back in 2013,to ban all 500 and 1000 notes and encourage digital transactions??......

Brother chai wala fruit vendors depend on cash payments more than digital payments

The obsession with digital payments is counter productive in a country like India 

In most developed economies like Germany 80% transactions are cash based 

Don't confuse cash payments for tax fraud ..even with digital payments tax frauds can be done 

26 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

Brother..... USA lo kuda cash transactions allow chestaaru.... people who work at ground level do cash transactions. Banks kooda $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 notes ekkuva print chestayi for ground level circulation. 

digital payments should be an option and cannot be hard rule. Mana daggara chillara availability lo unchavu banks.... inka enni DeMos chesinaaa waste.... 

2 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Brother..... USA lo kuda cash transactions allow chestaaru.... people who work at ground level do cash transactions. Banks kooda $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 notes ekkuva print chestayi for ground level circulation. 

digital payments should be an option and cannot be hard rule. Mana daggara chillara availability lo unchavu banks.... inka enni DeMos chesinaaa waste.... 

Agree Brother.....

8 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

Brother chai wala fruit vendors depend on cash payments more than digital payments

The obsession with digital payments is counter productive in a country like India 

In most developed economies like Germany 80% transactions are cash based 

Don't confuse cash payments for tax fraud ..even with digital payments tax frauds can be done 

Bother...I like the way you counter....I dont understand why some people always have preconceived notion on my posts and see me as BJP guy........Coming to your point,see money in countries like US or any european countries are in high denomination,so cash transactions are common...I was in US for six years,the max amount is below $20....people use card for small burger costing $1.20.......see I am not demeaning cash transactions....The reason I advocate for digital payments is for business that does good money,their money is tracked as its deposited directly  into account....Though with help of CA,they play around with numbers,they end up paying slightly higher number in tax than they pay before....All I wish for is  tax collection to be  improved......we dont see tax collection problem in US and western countries and govt provide free healthcare and quality education....In India the load is on working class,low tax collection will biteback in one way or other.....in terms of fuel price raise etc

1 hour ago, krantionline29 said:

😂😂

1. MNREGA is a icon for Congress' failure

2. People have to dig wells in MNREGA 

-

Shri Modi

-----------

Did Modi Regime bring 10% of the MNREGA workers out of the necessity to go for MNREGA works ? 

( 60 years rule ani edustu untaru kada)

Yes it was a failure, no accountability, corrupted, and middleman made money. We corrected it.

1 hour ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

Your statement of objectively supporting demo is confusing. I am guessing you want increased tax compliance with better tracking of money transactions. CBN is also wrong on the DeMo aspect. He jumped on the bandwagon without understanding its implications.

Regarding tax compliance, there are many ways a govt collects tax. For example in India, a rich guy who doesn't pay taxes on his business will buy expensive items such as cars, jewelry as well as real estate with the saved money. Such things are taxed at a very very high rate in India. In USA, taxes on real estate transactions are pretty much nothing in most of the states (except in few states like Delaware). And taxes on car transactions are also nominal. If you buy gold online from out of state no tax at all. 

So as long as the rich guys are spending the money (which they got by not paying taxes on their business income), the govt is getting its tax revenue. Just using a different route.

What I am trying to say is there are many ways of raising tax revenue. People all over the world try to cheat on taxes. To counter that, govts. come up with different avenues of taxation. And there are many ways to increase tax compliance and to audit money trail. But I never saw a govt. coming up with an idea to halt the entire economy just to punish tax-evading citizens. 

46 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes it was a failure, no accountability, corrupted, and middleman made money. We corrected it.

Modi was primarily complaining about digging wells in the parliament

Would like to know how many people who were dependent on MNREGA are taken out of that zone by Modi regime ..

Congress 60 years, Modi 6 years : 10% ? 

Not really ..more and more people are in the need for MNREGA after Modi Saab came to power 

1 hour ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

Bother...I like the way you counter....I dont understand why some people always have preconceived notion on my posts and see me as BJP guy........Coming to your point,see money in countries like US or any european countries are in high denomination,so cash transactions are common...I was in US for six years,the max amount is below $20....people use card for small burger costing $1.20.......see I am not demeaning cash transactions....The reason I advocate for digital payments is for business that does good money,their money is tracked as its deposited directly  into account....Though with help of CA,they play around with numbers,they end up paying slightly higher number in tax than they pay before....All I wish for is  tax collection to be  improved......we dont see tax collection problem in US and western countries and govt provide free healthcare and quality education....In India the load is on working class,low tax collection will biteback in one way or other.....in terms of fuel price raise etc

US lo prateee chota cash transactions jarugutayi anedhi Pedda boothu....

swap meets

flee markets

farmer’s markets 

craiglist/OfferUp/letgo lanti second hand sales anni cash transactions loney jarugutayi..... 

whenever i put anything for sale in craiglist/offerup etc., 9/10 people who buy are Americans and they bring cash. 

the beauty here is - US govt is not forcing this unorganized thing into organized way. 

What happened in India is completely reverse. We are forcing unorganized sector to come into organized sector. 

you see the percentage of organized sector Vs unorganized sector. Who is majority here ? 

1 minute ago, krantionline29 said:

Modi was primarily complaining about digging wells in the parliament

Would like to know how many people who were dependent on MNREGA are taken out of that zone by Modi regime ..

Congress 60 years, Modi 6 years : 10% ? 

Not really ..more and more people are in the need for MNREGA after Modi Saab came to power 

Yes productive work cheyaka, wells digging peru tho middleman swaha chesthunnaru ani. Independent bodies also highlighted corruption.

mnrega mostly works in rural, if more people want to associate with it to improve livelihood no problem, nuvvu anna stat not possible to filter.

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes productive work cheyaka, wells digging peru tho middleman swaha chesthunnaru ani. Independent bodies also highlighted corruption.

mnrega mostly works in rural, if more people want to associate with it to improve livelihood no problem, nuvvu anna stat not possible to filter.

😀😀 The way you support BJP I am pretty sure your Hindi skills are pretty good

Watch Modi's speech in the parliament about MNREGA..none of the details you are mentioned are part of it 

1 hour ago, krantionline29 said:

😀😀 The way you support BJP I am pretty sure your Hindi skills are pretty good

Watch Modi's speech in the parliament about MNREGA..none of the details you are mentioned are part of it 

Speech ending clear ga cheppadu, we will continue it and improve the scheme so that it benefits the poor and they will notice what kind of work was done before and after ani, meeru first part rhetoric lo struck ayyaru  :smug:

Archived