Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royal Nandamuri

Rahul Gandhi speaks on economy

Recommended Posts

+1

Asanghatitha ante....Black Market / UnAccounted .... This is the key for India that saved us for years... People have money , they know how to earn and live , they are not dependent on global markets ...... spot on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He explained very clearly but the reasons are not corrcet

 

1. Demonitization:-- First lo ibbandi padda,its need of hour.Eppudu slaried people ee taxes kattala??.....tax egotte vallau inka vunna,but many businessmen are paying tax to seo extent....small towns lo phone pe,Gpay thoone money transactions jarugutunaay..

2. GST:-- konni items meeda taxes tagaay.

3.Lockdown:--Implmentation is debatable....but ade must.....

Only way to improve economy is encourage entrepreneurship from village level to Cities......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

He explained very clearly but the reasons are not corrcet

 

1. Demonitization:-- First lo ibbandi padda,its need of hour.Eppudu slaried people ee taxes kattala??.....tax egotte vallau inka vunna,but many businessmen are paying tax to seo extent....small towns lo phone pe,Gpay thoone money transactions jarugutunaay..

2. GST:-- konni items meeda taxes tagaay.

3.Lockdown:--Implmentation is debatable....but ade must.....

Only way to improve economy is encourage entrepreneurship from village level to Cities......

Clearly states ur pakka bjp guy and claiming tdp abhimani
demonitzation disaster..it killed all the sectors..inka gpay thona avi eppudu unnai but it triggered..it did not save our economy..taxes increase hmm

gst is debatable..state ni sankka nakinchadu..

lockdown..only senseless fellows support modi implementation 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Clearly states ur pakka bjp guy and claiming tdp abhimani
demonitzation disaster..it killed all the sectors..inka gpay thona avi eppudu unnai but it triggered..it did not save our economy..taxes increase hmm

gst is debatable..state ni sankka nakinchadu..

lockdown..only senseless fellows support modi implementation 

 

yes i support BJP at center....Terrorism and christian missionaries ne check lo pettaru.....missionaries change demographics and politics of a region.....they thrive during congress........i agree modi is not a administrator....but i support demonitization and GST....implementation can be better..

note:-- I am not a bakth....i dont care if any one criticize modi...i like RSS and BJP ideology from vajpayee time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

He explained very clearly but the reasons are not corrcet

 

1. Demonitization:-- First lo ibbandi padda,its need of hour.Eppudu slaried people ee taxes kattala??.....tax egotte vallau inka vunna,but many businessmen are paying tax to seo extent....small towns lo phone pe,Gpay thoone money transactions jarugutunaay..

2. GST:-- konni items meeda taxes tagaay.

3.Lockdown:--Implmentation is debatable....but ade must.....

Only way to improve economy is encourage entrepreneurship from village level to Cities......

 :run_dog: Demo naaa....!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

He explained very clearly but the reasons are not corrcet

 

1. Demonitization:-- First lo ibbandi padda,its need of hour.Eppudu slaried people ee taxes kattala??.....tax egotte vallau inka vunna,but many businessmen are paying tax to seo extent....small towns lo phone pe,Gpay thoone money transactions jarugutunaay..

2. GST:-- konni items meeda taxes tagaay.

3.Lockdown:--Implmentation is debatable....but ade must.....

Only way to improve economy is encourage entrepreneurship from village level to Cities......

Demo disaster ayindhi.. Black money vunna vadi dagara inka black money perigindhi.. 

Tax kattedhi employees ee. Businessmans Tax egotte vallu kokalalu.. Edho okati petti tappinchukuntunnaru.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Demo disaster ayindhi.. Black money vunna vadi dagara inka black money perigindhi.. 

Tax kattedhi employees ee. Businessmans Tax egotte vallu kokalalu.. Edho okati petti tappinchukuntunnaru.. 

yaa implementation is debatable...even jio form chesinde to liquidate reliance black money ane talk vundi......but overall demonitization is needed.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

yaa implementation is debatable...even jio form chesinde to liquidate reliance black money ane talk vundi......but overall demonitization is needed.....

Demonetization needed ee ooru uncle ..like modi meeku kooda no proper understanding of India ..black money thakkuva manaki black assets ekkuva..bhinamis ekkuva..ans it still continues..Demo killed many sectors..and he could not recover any black money..at least it helps us to identify black sheep’s 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Demonetization needed ee ooru uncle ..like modi meeku kooda no proper understanding of India ..black money thakkuva manaki black assets ekkuva..bhinamis ekkuva..ans it still continues..Demo killed many sectors..and he could not recover any black money..at least it helps us to identify black sheep’s 😂😂

nee baadha enti uncle.....nenu emanna demonization modi superb ga implement chesadannana......personally I like demonitization.......Tax katte vallu eggotestunaaru......atleast users digital payments cheyadam valla kontha ayena tax kadataaru.......Black Money recovery is diff topic...chill uncle....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Demonetization needed ee ooru uncle ..like modi meeku kooda no proper understanding of India ..black money thakkuva manaki black assets ekkuva..bhinamis ekkuva..ans it still continues..Demo killed many sectors..and he could not recover any black money..at least it helps us to identify black sheep’s 😂😂

In fact black money became white with DeMo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

yaa implementation is debatable...even jio form chesinde to liquidate reliance black money ane talk vundi......but overall demonitization is needed.....

Demonisation killed the informal economy which is the backbone of India

1. MNREGA is bad 

2. DeMo is good ..these kind of statements come from lack of understanding of the Indian economy

The way economy was falling even before COVID shows how much of a disaster DeMo is 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

nee baadha enti uncle.....nenu emanna demonization modi superb ga implement chesadannana......personally I like demonitization.......Tax katte vallu eggotestunaaru......atleast users digital payments cheyadam valla kontha ayena tax kadataaru.......Black Money recovery is diff topic...chill uncle....

Black Money Recovery is the primary goal of DeMo..after it failed miserably Modi govt started shifting goal posts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is priced that demo is failed...expectation is more money not accountable...which is not true...being a pm cannot take that much risk....it is major hurdle when economy is zooming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

nee baadha enti uncle.....nenu emanna demonization modi superb ga implement chesadannana......personally I like demonitization.......Tax katte vallu eggotestunaaru......atleast users digital payments cheyadam valla kontha ayena tax kadataaru.......Black Money recovery is diff topic...chill uncle....

Tdp abhimani ani musugulo bjp bhajana chestha malla chill endi uncle..demonetization valla desam sankka nakithey online transaction perigai ani baseless statements..do u have any understanding of India .how Demo ruined lives ani..malla sollu scheme ni good ani anatam booth..daniki counter chesthe mee badha endi 

center lo bjp support aa..malla user name..ennalu musugu lu esukoni thirugutharu dB lo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Most of us like bjp and rss before modi....after looking at modi got doubts about rss ideology

I agree with this point

being hard core Hindu also.... if I watch  some video related to Hindu religion then my initial thought is it prepared Baffas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

christian missionaries ne check lo pettaru.....missionaries change demographics and politics of a region.....

Idi eppudu jarigindi?  Ela jarigindi?  

Ippudu ee conversions Inkaa ekkuva ayyindhi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

1. Demonitization:-- First lo ibbandi padda,its need of hour.Eppudu slaried people ee taxes kattala??.....tax egotte vallau inka vunna,but many businessmen are paying tax to seo extent....small towns lo phone pe,Gpay thoone money tr

The premise itself is wrong and not just implementation. What made you think DeMo will increase tax compliance? Everyone pays tax to certain extent whether it sales tax, real estate transaction tax. DeMo's main promise was to recover black money (money not in circulation and hoarded by super rich).  Quantum of black money in India is in between 5-10% at the max. To recover that small percentage of money, Modi thoughtlessly stopped most of the economy for couple of months, directly stopping circulation of ~90% of money. And its repercussions had even longer tail. 

DeMo is nothing but a hare-brained scheme from Modi who has no understanding of how macro-economy works and who is arrogant enough to not take economists' feedback.

Denne Telugulo konda naliki mandhesthe unna nalika oodhindhi antaru.   

Ideas/intentions are dime a dozen. For any executive it is the implementation that shows how capable that executive is. In that aspect, Modi is an utter failure as far as economy is concerned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

yaa implementation is debatable...even jio form chesinde to liquidate reliance black money ane talk vundi......but overall demonitization is needed.....

implimentation failed antene disaster.. inka much needed endhi.. manchi Josh medha velthunna Indian Economy medha bhaari debba esadu..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrorist attacks taggayaaaa? Uri pathankot etc etc emiti? Broad day light lo SUV ni RDX tho fill chesi kottaru..... 


christian missionaries ni check lo pettaraaa? Ekkada ? AP lonaaaa ? :roflmao:

oobi nunchi bayataku randi kastha..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TDP_2019 said:

Andari naddi virakkodithe 303 seats single ga ela vachhayi. People liked something, T lo 4 MP seats baffas ki raatam enti

Muslim Hatred /  Balakot strikes / Giving a second chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TDP_2019 said:

Andari naddi virakkodithe 303 seats single ga ela vachhayi. People liked something, T lo 4 MP seats baffas ki raatam enti

Only because opposition is weak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

Demonisation killed the informal economy which is the backbone of India

1. MNREGA is bad 

2. DeMo is good ..these kind of statements come from lack of understanding of the Indian economy

The way economy was falling even before COVID shows how much of a disaster DeMo is 

 

 

We said MNREGA implementation was bad, don’t mislead. We rectified it by giving direct benefit transfer to beneficiaries  and allotting more funds than before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×