KanakaDurga Flyover

దుర్గా ఫ్లైఓవర్‌ను దేశమంతా చూపించేందుకు కేంద్రం నిర్ణయం

‘మెగా’ ప్రారంభోత్సవానికి కౌంట్‌డౌన్‌ స్టార్ట్‌

కేంద్రం నుంచి డ్రోన్‌ బృందం రాక 

కనకదుర్గ ఫ్లై ఓవర్‌ చిత్రీకరణ 

ప్రారంభోత్సవానికి ముందు జాతీయ మీడియాలో ప్రసారం!

ప్రారంభోత్సవ ఏర్పాట్లపై అధికారుల సమీక్ష నేడు 

(ఆంధ్రజ్యోతి, విజయవాడ): ఒంటి స్తంభంపై ఆరు వరసల అద్భుతం.. కనకదుర్గా ఫ్లైఓవర్‌. ఢిల్లీ, ముంబయిల్లో ఉన్న ఫ్లై ఓవర్ల తరువాత వరుసలో ఇది మూడవది! అయితేనేమి ఆ రెండింటి కంటే అడ్వాన్స్‌ టెక్నాలజీ కలిగిన వంతెన ఇదే. అంతే కాదు వాటికంటే అందమైనదీ, పొడవైనదీ కూడా ఇదే. సెప్టెంబరు 4వ తేదీన ప్రారంభోత్సవం సందర్భంగా దీని సొగసును దేశమంతటికీ చూపాలని కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం భావిస్తోంది. ఇందుకోసం ఢిల్లీ నుంచి ప్రత్యేకంగా డ్రోన్‌ బృందాన్ని ఆదివారం విజయవాడకు పంపించింది. ఈ బృందం మధ్యాహ్నం వరకు ఫ్లైఓవర్‌ అందాలను చిత్రీకరించింది. మరోపక్క దీని ప్రారంభోత్సవానికి సంబంధించిన ఏర్పాట్లపై చర్చించేందుకు సోమవారం అధికారులు సమావేశమవుతున్నారు. 

దేశంలోనే అతి పొడవైన కనకదుర్గా ఫ్లైఓవర్‌ ప్రారంభోత్సవానికి కౌంట్‌డౌన్‌ స్టార్ట్‌ అయింది. ఇందుకు సన్నాహక ఏర్పాట్లకు ఆదివారం అడుగులు పడ్డాయి. దేశంలోనే అత్యద్భుత ఫ్లై ఓవర్‌ కావటంతో ఈ ప్రాజెక్టుకు అనుమతులు ఇచ్చిన కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం అత్యంత ప్రతిష్ఠాత్మకంగా భావిస్తోంది. సెప్టెంబరు 4వ తేదీన వర్చువల్‌ ప్రారంభోత్సవం సందర్భంగా దేశ ప్రజలకు ఈ ఫ్లై ఓవర్‌ ఇంజనీరింగ్‌ అద్భుతాన్ని పరిచయం చేయాలని కేంద్రం నిర్ణయించింది.

దీని కోసం ఢిల్లీ నుంచి ప్రత్యేకంగా డ్రోన్‌ బృందాన్ని విజయవాడకు పంపించింది. ఈ బృందం ఉదయం నుంచి మధ్యాహ్నం వరకు ఫ్లైఓవర్‌ అందాలను చిత్రీకరించింది. చిత్రీకరణలో ఆర్‌అండ్‌బీ స్టేట్‌ హైవేస్‌ విభాగం అధికారులతో పాటు కేంద్ర ఉపరితల రవాణా మంత్రిత్వ శాఖ (మోర్టు) అధికారులు కూడా పాల్గొన్నారు. సెప్టెంబరు 4వ తేదీన ఫ్లైఓవర్‌ ప్రారంభోత్సవానికి ముందు దేశవ్యాప్తంగా జాతీయ మీడియాలో ఫ్లైఓవర్‌కు సంబంధించిన డాక్యుమెంటరీని ప్రదర్శించనున్నారు. 

స్పైన్‌ అండ్‌ వింగ్స్‌ టెక్నాలజీతో ఒంటి స్తంభంపై ఆరు వరసలతో నిర్మించిన ఫ్లై  ఓవర్‌ కావటం చేత దీనికి  ప్రాధాన్యత  ఏర్పడింది. దేశంలో ఢిల్లీ, ముంబయిల్లో ఈ తరహా ఫ్లై ఓవర్లు ఉన్నాయి. ఇది మూడవది! అయినప్పటికీ.. ఆ రెండింటి కంటే అడ్వాన్స్‌ టెక్నాలజీ కలిగి ఉంది. పైగా దేశంలోనే అతి పొడవైనది. ఈ టెక్నాలజీలో వై పిల్లర్స్‌  ఉండటం, వీటి నిడివి ఎక్కువగా ఉండటం కూడా ప్రత్యేకమని  చెప్పుకోవాలి. ఈ టెక్నాలజీలో దేశంలోని అతి పొడవైన ఆరు వరసల ఫ్లై ఓవర్‌ కావటంతో దేశానికి గర్వకారణమైన  విషయంగా  కేంద్రం భావిస్తోంది. రెండు రోజుల ముందు విజయవాడ ఎంపీ కేశినేని శ్రీనివాస్‌ కూడా డ్రోన్‌ వీడియోలు తీయించారు. ప్రస్తుతం కేంద్ర బృందం అడ్వాన్స్‌ టెక్నాలజీతో ఈ వీడియోలను చిత్రీకరించినట్టు తెలుస్తోంది. 

నేడు సన్నాహక సమావేశం.. 

కనకదుర్గా ఫ్లైఓవర్‌ ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమాన్ని కేంద్ర, రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వాలు సమిష్టిగా నిర్వహించనున్నాయి. కేంద్ర మంత్రి గడ్కరీ వర్చువల్‌ విధానంలో దీనిని ప్రారంభించనున్నారు. ఈ సందర్భగా చేయాల్సిన ఏర్పాట్లు.. పిలవాల్సిన నేతలు.. కరోనా కారణంగా తీసుకోవలసిన జాగ్రత్తలు తదితర అంశాలపై చర్చించేందుకు సోమవారం జిల్లా యంత్రాంగం, మోర్టు, ఎన్‌హెచ్‌, ఆర్‌అండ్‌బీ అధికారులు ఉమ్మడిగా సమావేశం కానున్నారు. 

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

Center chaalaa korreelu vesi, delay chesindhi. Ippudu jaffagadu bills vishayamlo delay chesthaadu. Soma ki ee contract valla loss.

SOMA gadu worst gadu vadi valleee project 18 months delay ayyindi 

center korreelu vesina kuda CBN baaga cooperate chesadu vidu edavalekapothunnadu ani mobilization advance lu kuda ippinchadu

still he failed to complete 

I may be of the contrary opinion, but the flyover itself is a bad idea. Such a flyover bordering riverfront will cutoff access to the riverfront. And access to a beautiful riverfront is more important than the flyover in my opinion. In the long run it will considered a bad choice just like Modi's DeMo. An alternative route should have been selected for the high-way and the existing road should have been repurposed for local use and for the use of temple devotees.

Both San Francisco and Seattle built such flyovers cutting off access to waterfront. They learned from their mistakes and removed such flyovers. In the case of Seattle they built an underground road at a great cost just to gain access to the waterfront.

Interested people google "embarcadero highway san francisco" and "seattle alaskan viaduct".

21 minutes ago, Kumbk said:

I may be of the contrary opinion, but the flyover itself is a bad idea. Such a flyover bordering riverfront will cutoff access to the riverfront. And access to a beautiful riverfront is more important than the flyover in my opinion. In the long run it will considered a bad choice just like Modi's DeMo. An alternative route should have been selected for the high-way and the existing road should have been repurposed for local use and for the use of temple devotees.

Both San Francisco and Seattle built such flyovers cutting off access to waterfront. They learned from their mistakes and removed such flyovers. In the case of Seattle they built an underground road at a great cost just to gain access to the waterfront.

Interested people google "embarcadero highway san francisco" and "seattle alaskan viaduct".

Ante... riverfront ni use cheskolemu as we have a temple and the hill is not private property or govt property. You are comparing with SFO and Seattle, this is completely different thing. Kanaka Durga temple kindaki vastundi ah hill and surrounding area..... 

35 minutes ago, Kumbk said:

Masteru ....flyover kosam nene 20yrs mundi wait chesa . I was a daily commuter to vij , I know personally pain in that area . Year lo oka 100 days navratrlu ani , bhavani mala ,  radhosvatvam ani , river snananlu ani ....every month edo okati .  Who ever travel this route suffer like anything . 

2 km kosam milk project chitti nagar one town motham tour la vellali

Okkosari exam time lo late ayedi..appudu choodali maa tension . Eppudu clear avudo telidu . 

Janalaki bhakthi ekkuvai car velle vadu kuda break vesi mari dandam pettukuntadu . Just imagine prathi okkadu break vesthe ela untundo

Naa lanti vallu gattu venkua ante indrakiladri other side vallu entho mandi daily commuters suffer ayyaru 

River front leka poina parledu anipisthadi ivani choosthe

17 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Ante... riverfront ni use cheskolemu as we have a temple and the hill is not private property or govt property. You are comparing with SFO and Seattle, this is completely different thing. Kanaka Durga temple kindaki vastundi ah hill and surrounding area..... 

What I mean is the flyover will cutoff access to the riverfront even for the devotees in addition to the other people. It will gradually create a physical block. Looking at the drone video, it is blocking easy access to prakasam barriage. My guess is few years down the line, people will start talking about it.

6 minutes ago, Kumbk said:

What I mean is the flyover will cutoff access to the riverfront even for the devotees in addition to the other people. It will gradually create a physical block. Looking at the drone video, it is blocking easy access to prakasam barriage. My guess is few years down the line, people will start talking about it.

Prakasam barrage ki flyover kinda nunchi vellochu.... that route is not blocked. Coming to riverfront access, generally devotees go to Krishna for bathing and that route is also not blocked. 

konda meeda nunchoni Krishna river view ni eppudu kooda choodochu..... 

3 minutes ago, gnk@vja said:

Masteru ....flyover kosam nene 20yrs mundi wait chesa . I was a daily commuter to vij , I know personally pain in that area . Year lo oka 100 days navratrlu ani , bhavani mala ,  radhosvatvam ani , river snananlu ani ....every month edo okati .  Who ever travel this route suffer like anything . 

2 km kosam milk project chitti nagar one town motham tour la vellali

Okkosari exam time lo late ayedi..appudu choodali maa tension . Eppudu clear avudo telidu . 

Janalaki bhakthi ekkuvai car velle vadu kuda break vesi mari dandam pettukuntadu . Just imagine prathi okkadu break vesthe ela untundo

Naa lanti vallu gattu venkua ante indrakiladri other side vallu entho mandi daily commuters suffer ayyaru 

River front leka poina parledu anipisthadi ivani choosthe

For the same reasons you are describing, I am saying its better to re-purpose the road for local use (mainly due to the presence of temple). A different route for through-traffic should have been planned and the flyover should have been constructed for that different route. The river front including areas surrounding prakasam barriage (that are now being blocked by the flyover) could have been developed for tourism purposes. A flyover will prevent any further development of river-front.

3 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Prakasam barrage ki flyover kinda nunchi vellochu.... that route is not blocked. Coming to riverfront access, generally devotees go to Krishna for bathing and that route is also not blocked. 

konda meeda nunchoni Krishna river view ni eppudu kooda choodochu..... 

Yes they can go. But it will not create the open and inviting feel. Gradually people will loose interest. Even with Seattle flyover, you could go to the water-front. But the flyover creates a visual and mental block and people will gradually loose interest. I spent time in both Seattle and SFO. The barrier effects of flyover are real.

Just now, Kumbk said:

Yes they can go. But it will not create the open feel. Gradually people will loose interest. Even with Seattle flyover, you could go to the water-front. But the flyover creates a visual and mental block and people will gradually loose interest. I spent time in both Seattle and SFO. The barrier effects of flyover are real.

Alaa emi undadu le.... you have to do apples to apples comparison. Seattle lo emanna Divine reason undhaa ? Just a mere tourist attraction ni oka historical divine place tho Ela compare chestaaamu?  Konda ki edo moola riverfront view erpaaatu chestaaru for taking pictures and enjoying the view

5 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Alaa emi undadu le.... you have to do apples to apples comparison. Seattle lo emanna Divine reason undhaa ? Just a mere tourist attraction ni oka historical divine place tho Ela compare chestaaamu?  Konda ki edo moola riverfront view erpaaatu chestaaru for taking pictures and enjoying the view

I didn't talk in depth about the topic such as possibility of creating a vibrant ecosystem surrounding the krishna-riverfront such as upscale communities, riverfront related tourism activities (without any reference to the temple). If the capital is somehow retained at Amaravati, the riverfront on both sides of the river would have been an gold mine. Even without Amaravati, the city-side of the riverfront always has the potential to further develop Vijayawada. If planned properly, it would have been close to what the beach is to Vizag. Highways and flyovers preclude such possibilities. There are many cities around the world that removed highways near their waterfronts. Please read the article posted in gizmodo to see what is possible.

https://gizmodo.com/6-freeway-removals-that-changed-their-cities-forever-1548314937

Anyhow I won't discuss this topic anymore. 

18 minutes ago, Kumbk said:

I didn't talk in depth about the topic such as possibility of creating a vibrant ecosystem surrounding the krishna-riverfront such as upscale communities, riverfront related tourism activities (without any reference to the temple). If the capital is somehow retained at Amaravati, the riverfront on both sides of the river would have been an gold mine. Even without Amaravati, the city-side of the riverfront always has the potential to further develop Vijayawada. If planned properly, it would have been close to what the beach is to Vizag. Highways and flyovers preclude such possibilities. There are many cities around the world that removed highways near their waterfronts. Please read the article posted in gizmodo to see what is possible.

https://gizmodo.com/6-freeway-removals-that-changed-their-cities-forever-1548314937

Anyhow I won't discuss this topic anymore. 

Practical ga alochinchandi brother..... ekkado SFO and Seattle lo tourist attractions ki mana daggara unna Divine hill ki comparison enti? 

5 hours ago, Kumbk said:

Much needed flyover akkada.. Traffic Hours aagipoyevi.. 

Festivals vasthe Mottham thirigi vellali Vij inner ring road medhaga.. 

River fromt is open and chala pedda ooen space create chesaru just near vidyadharapuram road events koda chala jarigevi during cbn time

Water F1 koda jarigindhi so nothing is blocked there and it is mor inviting, chudakunda dont get in to assumptions

Flyover kinda activities koda chala unnayi, anthakamundu kante koda ippude bagundi river visit cheyadaniki and time spend cheyadaniki

46 minutes ago, ramntr said:

River front అటు capital area vaipu develop chesthe baguntadi ... మంచి intentions vunte ఈ jagga ganiki super river front develop cheyyochu vaikuntapuram to Prakasam barrage..... 

Vadu..vadilesadu krishna, Guntur ..emi cheyyadu

Archived