Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eNterTaineR

California Fire

Recommended Posts

Napa lo fires common anukunta..... 

ayinaaa California and Australia lo fires lekapothey surprise avvaaali.....  

 

stayed in CA for 3 years. Even the dry grass blades are dangerous as they rub against each other and ignite fire.... endhoooo prakruti!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Napa lo fires common anukunta..... 

ayinaaa California and Australia lo fires lekapothey surprise avvaaali.....  

 

stayed in CA for 3 years. Even the dry grass blades are dangerous as they rub against each other and ignite fire.... endhoooo prakruti!

This time it’s because of lightning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eNterTaineR said:

Floods common ega ani kottukupothunte odhilesthama mastaru :nerd: 

Environment ni xxxxx nakistu ..kotukupotunam...tagaladipotondi ani ariste em use mastaru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys discuss in same way if such incidents occur in african continent? 

I see a lot of love for usa in fellow Indians... May b identity crisis

On one note you guys worry a lot about Jagan reddy ruling if it comes to state politics and on other note worry about US politics, Us issues as if India is not your country... This seems absurd

Either be Indian or American... What's the point in holding both? 

I would have welcomed the discussion if such environmental damages in every country are discussed in same way... 

Every damn thing in usa has a discussion thread in NFDB

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ntrrules7 said:

Do you guys discuss in same way if such incidents occur in african continent? 

I see a lot of love for usa in fellow Indians... May b identity crisis

On one note you guys worry a lot about Jagan reddy ruling if it comes to state politics and on other note worry about US politics, Us issues as if India is not your country... This seems absurd

Either be Indian or American... What's the point in holding both? 

I would have welcomed the discussion if such environmental damages in every country are discussed in same way... 

Every damn thing in usa has a discussion thread in NFDB

 

 

Nfdb members evarainaa Africa lo vunte akkada news koodaa veyyavachu. Evaru addu chepparu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ntrrules7 said:

Do you guys discuss in same way if such incidents occur in african continent? 

I see a lot of love for usa in fellow Indians... May b identity crisis

On one note you guys worry a lot about Jagan reddy ruling if it comes to state politics and on other note worry about US politics, Us issues as if India is not your country... This seems absurd

Either be Indian or American... What's the point in holding both? 

I would have welcomed the discussion if such environmental damages in every country are discussed in same way... 

Every damn thing in usa has a discussion thread in NFDB

 

 

Edemi post mastaru, How many threads related to US do you see everyday bro? 

In this forum, There are threads I am interested in and threads I don't like. I read & participate in the discussions I like and ignore the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ntrrules7 said:

Do you guys discuss in same way if such incidents occur in african continent? 

I see a lot of love for usa in fellow Indians... May b identity crisis

On one note you guys worry a lot about Jagan reddy ruling if it comes to state politics and on other note worry about US politics, Us issues as if India is not your country... This seems absurd

Either be Indian or American... What's the point in holding both? 

I would have welcomed the discussion if such environmental damages in every country are discussed in same way... 

Every damn thing in usa has a discussion thread in NFDB

 

 

Nenu Vizag lo unnaaa and also California lo koodaaa unnaaaa...... Vizag gas leak ki California loni wild fires ki okay range lo react ayyaanu...... neither Vizag nor California is my hometown. Just because i spent few years of my life at both places, I get connected with these incidents. 
 

mana DB lo NRIs baane unnaru and most of them landed either in California or Newyork when they first travelled USA for studies or work related. 
 

mee badha emitoo artham kaavatledu...... what is your issue with people discussing things related to USA here ? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Nenu Vizag lo unnaaa and also California lo koodaaa unnaaaa...... Vizag gas leak ki California loni wild fires ki okay range lo react ayyaanu...... neither Vizag nor California is my hometown. Just because i spent few years of my life at both places, I get connected with these incidents. 
 

mana DB lo NRIs baane unnaru and most of them landed either in California or Newyork when they first travelled USA for studies or work related. 
 

mee badha emitoo artham kaavatledu...... what is your issue with people discussing things related to USA here ? 
 

 dear smarty

Issue is not about people discussing 

Issue is about topics getting discussed specific to a foreign country 

As u quoted *mee badha*.. 

Nen cheppe vishayam mike artham kaka badhapatunaru.. 

Oka environment disaster america lo jarigithe issue laaga

India or other countries lo jarigithe adedo paniki rani issue laaga treat cheydam gurinchi cheptunna... 

Tell me how many ppl here discuss about western ghats encroaching in India? Mi logic prakaram NRIs who still hold Indian citizenship discuss cheyali ga.. 

Basic ga ppl are not worried abt Indian ecological issues but still worried abt Usa ecological issues because they feel they are from USA. question is why they don't feel the same way for Indian politics? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ntrrules7 said:

 dear smarty

Issue is not about people discussing 

Issue is about topics getting discussed specific to a foreign country 

As u quoted *mee badha*.. 

Nen cheppe vishayam mike artham kaka badhapatunaru.. 

Oka environment disaster america lo jarigithe issue laaga

India or other countries lo jarigithe adedo paniki rani issue laaga treat cheydam gurinchi cheptunna... 

Tell me how many ppl here discuss about western ghats encroaching in India? Mi logic prakaram NRIs who still hold Indian citizenship discuss cheyali ga.. 

Basic ga ppl are not worried abt Indian ecological issues but still worried abt Usa ecological issues because they feel they are from USA. question is why they don't feel the same way for Indian politics? 

 

 

 

Mr double smarty..... neeku basic understanding ledu ani artham ayindi..... when you stay at one place and some incident happens there, you connect to it immediately. That’s the point I put fwd. May be you have to read one again thoroughly. Western ghats lo undevallaki akkadi issues connect avtaayi....

 

indian citizenship hold chesinantha Matraana India lo every nook and corner lo jarige issues telustayi anukuntunnavaaa? 
 

based on my past geo locations, google feeds me with the news related to that area. Indulo kooda Indian citizenship antu evevo testunnavu..... don’t blow things out of context. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ntrrules7 neeku western ghats lo jarige vaati meeda knowledge untey oka separate thread esko.... we will be happy to discuss there. Who is stopping you from doing this? You practice first and then preach!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Mr double smarty..... neeku basic understanding ledu ani artham ayindi..... when you stay at one place and some incident happens there, you connect to it immediately. That’s the point I put fwd. May be you have to read one again thoroughly. Western ghats lo undevallaki akkadi issues connect avtaayi....

 

indian citizenship hold chesinantha Matraana India lo every nook and corner lo jarige issues telustayi anukuntunnavaaa? 
 

based on my past geo locations, google feeds me with the news related to that area. Indulo kooda Indian citizenship antu evevo testunnavu..... don’t blow things out of context. 

Yeah sir.. 

Your advanced understanding is no match to any fellow human sapiens 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kony2012 ki jarigina hungama chusaru ga .. enduku pattinchkoru africa ni? 

ca esp bayarea lo indians dhandi ga untaru .. money and impact .. so danni batti untadi reaction ... idi ekado middle lo deathvalley / mojave desert (akada mandatanki kooda emi ledhankondi) aithe same asala reaction ochedi kooda kadhu .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ntrrules7 said:

Do you guys discuss in same way if such incidents occur in african continent? 

I see a lot of love for usa in fellow Indians... May b identity crisis

On one note you guys worry a lot about Jagan reddy ruling if it comes to state politics and on other note worry about US politics, Us issues as if India is not your country... This seems absurd

Either be Indian or American... What's the point in holding both? 

I would have welcomed the discussion if such environmental damages in every country are discussed in same way... 

Every damn thing in usa has a discussion thread in NFDB

 

 

Evacuations done 6 miles away to my location so posted :dream: our population ekkuva ekkadunte akkada threads padathayi. Simple logic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poni vallaki America mida prema pongi valiki post vestunnaru, india lo issues mida veyyatledu.

Mari India mida prema valiki chiliki venna ayina avutunna miru veyyochu kadaa post..!  pakkanodu modalettali, pakkanodu maintain cheyyali, pakkanodu finish cheyyali, manam matram preaching chesukuntu pakkanollanu doppi podusti gadipestam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×