How TDP Lost and How YCP gained BJP

bharath_k

BJP is one of  axx party , i have no sympothies for them ( under mosha ) 

I am writing my analysis

(1)  weakness of majority of BJP leaders is their middle class back ground. No body is did not have much money 

(2) YCP recognized this and from 2015 on wards  , YCP started pumping money in to BJP leaders pockets. 

why somu veeraju started fighting with CBN ( even CBN has given MLC )

why GVL , today defending jagan over phone tapping. 

why nirmalamma given 7500 crore extra debt to A.P in last fin yr ending with march 2020. 

(3)  YCP pumped much money in to hands of BJP leaders, as thease BJP leaders are having middle class backgrounds

YCP money is like ripened apple to them and they became easy prays.

VISA organized this set up and pumped money systamatically to many Baffas   and successfully created rift b.w BJP and TDP. 

(4)  Even toaday also , many state BJP leaders are under payroll of VISA. 

Centrals leaders are getting good sums on the need basis. 

(5) CBN kept kambampati in delhi and he failed to manage the things. 

VISA used the money  to XXXX the BJP to core.   { this is simple logic we missed badly } 

Yes saying same from 2-3 yrs, at state level it’s cbn failure to ignore and not engage them, which opposition was able to manage.

At central level things changed from votefornote scam, that’s when I saw a significant shift in centres behaviour towards CBN, I suspect mukkodu gave some tapped phone audio of CBN to Modi/centre. Ika governor daily updates thelisindhe. 2nd  factor is Pkishor who was moving with Amit Dude at that time getting the JDU under NDA fold, so he managed Amitam dude from other side. Ika stateleaders sangathi cheppakarla as u mentioned they are on payroll. If u see GVL tweets even in 2014 he was asking for going with ysrcp and blaming cbn, but Modi decided to go with TDP. Ilanti vallani early gane handle cheyalsindhi.

4 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes saying same from 2-3 yrs, at state level it’s cbn failure to ignore and not engage them, which opposition was able to manage.

At central level things changed from votefornote scam, that’s when I saw a significant shift in centres behaviour towards CBN, I suspect mukkodu gave some tapped phone audio of CBN to Modi/centre. Ika governor daily updates thelisindhe. 2nd  factor is Pkishor who was moving with Amit Dude at that time getting the JDU under NDA fold, so he managed Amitam dude from other side. Ika stateleaders sangathi cheppakarla as u mentioned they are on payroll. If u see GVL tweets even in 2014 he was asking for going with ysrcp and blaming cbn, but Modi decided to go with TDP. Ilanti vallani early gane handle cheyalsindhi.

If you listen audio..have you find any bribed related information in that. 

Not from vote note scam.. Before it self amithsha instructed to PMO as no easy goings to AP.. Only venkaiah batted for AP for some extent.. Yes jagan managed with PK very well at centralevel as well as at state level. 

Modi and sha ill treated cbn and siggulani ap జనాలు కూడా 

5 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

If you listen audio..have you find any bribed related information in that. 

Not from vote note scam.. Before it self amithsha instructed to PMO as no easy goings to AP.. Only venkaiah batted for AP for some extent.. Yes jagan managed with PK very well at centralevel as well as at state level. 

Modi and sha ill treated cbn and siggulani ap జనాలు కూడా 

I am not talking about that particular audio.
I think cbn phone might have been tapped as well, so mukkodu was always 1 step ahead, might have leaked some audios to centre.
Still remember how they used to ask the same thing that AP asked centre

Lol..

state lavel leaders Spl cat status aapaaraa?
joke ..

Mosha sees AP as a dumpyard. They tied up with CBN in 2014 as they themselves were not sure of majority and they wanted a common acceptable face ..just in case. CBN also went with them hoping for the Same co operation he got from Vajpayee led BJp govt.

once they tasted full majority..Mosha started to feel CBN and his deamnds for AP as a baggage.

its a light weight to carry KCr and Jagan ..as they will never demand funds for development.

Somu, gvl are puppets in the hands of Center..not jaffa. 

stop downplaying the vicious game initiated by Mosha and their coterie.😡

I thk the breaking point had been from mid 2017 with central BJP....CBN should have walked out of NDA respectfully without commenting on Modi-Shah in mid 2017 itself....Reality lo AP is just a state for them.....Mistake done by CBN to tie up with Central Congress and starting anti-modi campaign....And also protest aganist Amit Shah when he visited Tirupathi....This is completely unwanted....

4 hours ago, bharath_k said:

BJP is one of  axx party , i have no sympothies for them ( under mosha ) 

I am writing my analysis

(1)  weakness of majority of BJP leaders is their middle class back ground. No body is did not have much money 

(2) YCP recognized this and from 2015 on wards  , YCP started pumping money in to BJP leaders pockets. 

why somu veeraju started fighting with CBN ( even CBN has given MLC )

why GVL , today defending jagan over phone tapping. 

why nirmalamma given 7500 crore extra debt to A.P in last fin yr ending with march 2020. 

(3)  YCP pumped much money in to hands of BJP leaders, as thease BJP leaders are having middle class backgrounds

YCP money is like ripened apple to them and they became easy prays.

VISA organized this set up and pumped money systamatically to many Baffas   and successfully created rift b.w BJP and TDP. 

(4)  Even toaday also , many state BJP leaders are under payroll of VISA. 

Centrals leaders are getting good sums on the need basis. 

(5) CBN kept kambampati in delhi and he failed to manage the things. 

VISA used the money  to XXXX the BJP to core.   { this is simple logic we missed badly } 

ok lets assume what you said is true..even though I dont agree. Opposition lo vuna YSRCP e antha chesthe ...power lo vuna TD neduku cheyalekapoindhi ala? its complete failure of CBN and  his kotari and failed old school strategies  !! No pint in blaming BJP for TDP lost...just satisfying ego.

L

1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

Lol..

state lavel leaders Spl cat status aapaaraa?
joke ..

Mosha sees AP as a dumpyard. They tied up with CBN in 2014 as they themselves were not sure of majority and they wanted a common acceptable face ..just in case. CBN also went with them hoping for the Same co operation he got from Vajpayee led BJp govt.

once they tasted full majority..Mosha started to feel CBN and his deamnds for AP as a baggage.

its a light weight to carry KCr and Jagan ..as they will never demand funds for development.

Somu, gvl are puppets in the hands of Center..not jaffa. 

stop downplaying the vicious game initiated by Mosha and their coterie.😡

if people believes in leader 

these will not effect even one percent

like NTR fought with Indira Gandhi and won

even CBN won 1999

and NTR won in 1995

the problem is people got bored with CBN or CBN could not attract people like in 1999

it is difficult now for CBN to create wave like 1999 

First lone Matti, Nillu Mohana kottinappude ardam ayyundali what MoShah upto ani AP vishayam lo....

Their only aim is to strengthen in AP by any means.... Adi ye vidanga avakasam undo Adi play chesukuntupoyaaru...

KCR chebitheno, PK chebitheno, Governor chebitheno, CBN & TDP ki dooram avvaledu....

Jagan & Pichodu direct ga vallaki help ayyaru, vallu easy ga execute chesaaru.... Even now they are targeting TDP.... Y?

Ee MoShah ki no ethics & no concern about people; Dictators andaru time saaginantha varaku aprahathithanga vijayame kanipisthadi, once downfall starts kukka chaave.... Enthamandi leru History lo....

Admin is just like any other bjpian..bringing vote ki note...Vishnu Vardhan reddy gaadu anthe disco cheyaleka vote ki note antadu 

one sector in bjp was always keen to go with ysrcp it was evident even before 2014..cbn biggest mistake is poor negotiating skills and with whomever he aligned..seat sharing Lo issues vadthai..kcr, bjp, congress 

and coming to bjp split..they are against from the beginning..die hard ntr fan ane athsnu immediate after elections annnadu..any file from ap should be held..and only pass after amith bhai decision ani..Venkayya was helping..andukr ee gvl batch worked well and removed vrnksyya from government..inka chillara batch ki free hand..look at that fellows..hari babu ni thsppinchatam..kanna ni thrvatam..targeeting kaps..and ksnna close to jagan..sarai close to jagan..gvl sare sari..Vishnu vardhan same..new blood in bjp is against cbn ..and chillara batch..allaki Jagan laaki..ade old batch ki cbn..removing modi and shah..may help ..but vallu unanthamatuku waste..like gadhkari still close to cbn..but cbn should maintain neutral stand with center.hd should come out of king maker image 

8 hours ago, sudhakar21 said:

L

if people believes in leader 

these will not effect even one percent

like NTR fought with Indira Gandhi and won

even CBN won 1999

and NTR won in 1995

the problem is people got bored with CBN or CBN could not attract people like in 1999

it is difficult now for CBN to create wave like 1999 

Bang on

Public point of view lo

CBN lost his charm.. , Jagan grew as mass leader, he behaved like a savior... YSR image and hugging people all helped 

Modi - KCR - Jagan attract the masses well

CBN tried to be too Good... Still in his time he was great ... He was known as best CM in India.... 

14 yrs rule... People wanted change anthe... 

EE golantha kaadhu baabu, janaalaki kula pichi matha pichi, free dabbu pichi periginiy......

100 cheppandi, enni negatives unna, cbn dhaanikanna ekkuva postivies chesadu. bjp tho godava, etc. etc. anni kalisi vachiniy nijam ae...

kaaani fundamental ga jarigindhi, 1. jagan okka chance, 2. north PK gaadi fake news, baaboi avi dhaarunamayina brain wash. 3. janaala kula pichi, 4. dabbu pichi anthae. eee naalugae main contributors. migathavi anni chinna chinnavi.

vandha cheppandi, ee naalugae finally matter ayiniy. 2014 lonae 2% close ga vachi lose ayyadu. manakanna vaalla voter base ekkuva.... aaa raithu runa maafi, alaantivi played a role. But raithu runamaafi ae issue anukuntae.

pattiseema kattam ani vote lu padaledhae ...

kia pettamani padaledhae ....

amaravati unna chotla vote  padaledhae....

ananthapur ki neellu ichamani padaledhae ....

ivanni kaadhu.... pai 4 ae, anthae. so vaatini target cheyatam main vache sari chance peragataaniki ayina .. janaala expectations kooda aakasam lo unnay. prasthuthaaniki family ki oka 40-50k year vasthunnay ani vinnanu. choodham Modi enni rojulu isthaado, idhi enni rojulu pothundho....

Ippudu padina corona debbaki aa panchudu ella kalam cheyyaleru. And both Jagan and Modi are not good at reviving economies. So manam silent ga backend lo pani chesukovatam better.

Babu garini konni months media mundhu kanapada vaddhani naa manavi. Adedho cinemo lo cheppinattu evarayina ayanaki cheppandi. Give the (media lo) firing bazooka to someone else who is funny and sarcastic.

13 hours ago, Siddhugwotham said:

db lo jariginantha post-mortem CBN kooda cheyyaledemo... inka chalu...

My feeling is YSRCP one chance dominated the election and i don't believe in EVM tampering....

One chance ahh bokka that’s just myth it’s .... tell me one thing have you seen so much anti for TDP this time absolutely not... it’s all central bastardss helpled this bastardd 

On 8/20/2020 at 9:43 AM, Rajakeeyam said:

“Retta” katha baagaaa allav!

On 8/20/2020 at 8:13 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

I concur your analysis brother

Archived