Rahul or Modi

Rahul or Modi  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better for India

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2020 at 02:55 PM

Who is better for India ?

It is time to unite against fascists.

We all at one point opposed congress because we support TDP 

However now, there are dangerous forces ruling in the center with no regard to democracy.

Remember 2G scam ? It came out because CAG was under a person who is independent of the then ruling party.

You know who is the CAG now ? A chamcha of Modi, who worked as his personal secretary in Gujarat.

Rahul on the other hand is a democrat , who is willing to listen to the people and has no problems speaking to the press and taking questions.

He is improving everyday and today offers hope.

His brand image 'Pappu' is manufactured by the IT cell of BJP with its propaganda

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ravindras said:

In my opinion Rahul is master of confusion. Congress should groom either priyanka or any capable youth leader (preferably from hindi belt). Earlier I had hopes on jyothiradhithya Scindia. Unfortunately scindia jumped to bjp. 

Uncle Priyanka ni chusthe Rahul ye better anipisthadu, chala high hopes pettukunnav:comfort: ofcourse after grooming result thelidhu.

Only leader in Congress that can neutralize Modi currently is Punjab CM Amarinder Singh, defence background, non legacy candidate can appeal to wider sections than Gandhi’s currently but ofcourse he is not like Mounmohan so cong not venture that side 

Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

Uncle Priyanka ni chusthe Rahul ye better anipisthadu, chala high hopes pettukunnav:comfort:

Only leader in Congress that can neutralize Modi currently is Punjab CM Amarinder Singh, defence background, non legacy candidate can appeal to wider sections than Gandhi’s currently but ofcourse he is not like Mounmohan so cong not venture that side 

What about jyothiradhithya Scindia?

@krantionline29 add some points in your first post to strengthen Rahul’s candidacy. We should be doing a most appropriate discussion.

* So far I liked Rahul’s interviews and his way of talking. He seems reasonable to me  than Modi. Modi’s talks And deeds are filled with wrong emotions which will not give any fruit. Rahul seems to be realistic to me. 

4 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

@krantionline29 add some points in your first post to strengthen Rahul’s candidacy. We should be doing a most appropriate discussion.

* So far I liked Rahul’s interviews and his way of talking. He seems reasonable to me  than Modi. Modi’s talks And deeds are filled with wrong emotions which will not give any fruit. Rahul seems to be realistic to me. 

added some points bro..take a look

Ida endaru vote rahul(congress) ki vestaru repu election lo(if tdp won't support congress)? DO you think ur vote for MP can change anything  on national level? If you think so that's biggest joke. With the jolt CBN and his party had this time supporting congress he will obviously stay away from national politics next term. He will be a gopi at end of elections, and all this taunts here on Modi would be vain. Pls concentrate on state exposing jagan and other parties including bjp if you want to get into power, crying on modi here will just satisfy ur ego, but nothing g else.period.

3 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Ida endaru vote rahul(congress) ki vestaru repu election lo(if tdp won't support congress)? DO you think ur vote for MP can change anything  on national level? If you think so that's biggest joke. With the jolt CBN and his party had this time supporting congress he will obviously stay away from national politics next term. He will be a gopi at end of elections, and all this taunts here on Modi would be vain. Pls concentrate on state exposing jagan and other parties including bjp if you want to get into power, crying on modi here will just satisfy ur ego, but nothing g else.period.

Parliamentary democracy lo chala possiblities untai brother.. 

worst case lo modi power loki vaste, it would be better if its a coalition government. Right now, its too dictatorial in nature and we sane minds cant be a mute spectator

5 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

i would have even voted for Modi irrespective of his relation with TDP. But he is supporting Jagga in all means which is unacceptable.  Also, supporters say it is because he want to improve BJP after clearing TDP.  Jagga is killing whole state , what is the use even if BJP gets stronger when state itself goes back 50 years.  Who so ever comes next time its literally next to impossible to develop state as no investors will come forward.  

11 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Emannaaa self-less logic ah idhi? Modi is killing AP on a whole. BJP already declared that YCP is their strategic friend. Why should a AP guy spare BJP ?

Archived