Covid tests scam in bangalore anta

bebbuli

got forward in one of my community group...

Hi Friends would like to share a experience one of my relative had day before yesterday in bangalore regarding covid. His mother had a kidney stone problem and he took her to chinmaya hospital and after regular check up they also insisted on doing Coivd test and it found to be positive. He suspected and parallel went to another centre foe coivd test and it came out negative. In the mean time chinmaya has informed BBMP and the officials came to seal down his apartment and he never let them do that and he fought with them asking to give the report from chinmaya which they refused to handover. He threatened them that he will be calling TV News channels and then the corporator came and tried to compromise and its being given to understand that its a scam going on in bangalore nexus between Hospitals and BBMP officials as they get per patient fund of some lacks from the centre which they are going to share among themselves. Finally corporator asked him to compromise and not to go further with this matter. So be care full and not go to the hospitals for simple fever and cold. 🙏
👆🏻Message from my classmate,  we should be careful.

Inka Andhra lo test lo postives peragtaniki reason intakaanna emi kavali... andulo enni correcto..

2 minutes ago, bebbuli said:

Hi Friends would like to share a experience one of my relative had day before yesterday in bangalore regarding covid. His mother had a kidney stone problem and he took her to chinmaya hospital and after regular check up they also insisted on doing Coivd test and it found to be positive. He suspected and parallel went to another centre foe coivd test and it came out negative. In the mean time chinmaya has informed BBMP and the officials came to seal down his apartment and he never let them do that and he fought with them asking to give the report from chinmaya which they refused to handover. He threatened them that he will be calling TV News channels and then the corporator came and tried to compromise and its being given to understand that its a scam going on in bangalore nexus between Hospitals and BBMP officials as they get per patient fund of some lacks from the centre which they are going to share among themselves. Finally corporator asked him to compromise and not to go further with this matter. So be care full and not go to the hospitals for simple fever and cold. 🙏

Inka Andhra lo test lo postives peragtaniki reason intakaanna emi kavali... andulo enni correcto..

Fever and cold ki vellakunda vunte okay.  But pedda valaki vunde problems ki vellakunda vundatam kastam

3 minutes ago, bebbuli said:

Idi ఆంధ్ర లో కూడా నడుస్తున్న naya దందా... 

Per patient 35k for 10 days quarantine in govt facility, all facilities incharges are Ycp batch,hyd to gnt potha sample isthe elders category lo 9th day result cheppi అప్పటికి normal ga no symptoms vunna ఆయన్ని isolation ki తీసుకు poyaru, internal enquiry lo తెలిసింది he is nt tested + ani, but enquiry చేసిన ఆయనకి వల్ల ఫ్రెండ్ ఆఫీసర్ చెప్పింది dont tell to patient n family ani as it matters the concerned department employees job safety... Already 5 days ayyindi ga inko 5 days lo pamputharu no worries ani... Paina cheppina idea naku tharvatha came, test in pvt lab mana own ga ani, అప్పటికే ఆయన isolation lo vunnadu.. We all here gave test in AIG Gachibowli as we are contacts all negative , all in andhra who are vth him tested after 10 days n all negative... దీనిని బట్టి ఎంత బోగస్ nadusthundo ardam ayyindi.. Elders ki after 9 days no symptoms asalu vuntada.. Genuine cases ni suspect cheyyali వస్తుంది ఇలాంటి వాటి వల్ల... 

Why the centre is giving fund and encouraging these stupid things. Even I heard from many people the same. 

If one gets positive they will lockdown complete street and police, volunteers, Asa workers, panchayat people many people stay there in tent is it necessary? Suprisingly no doctor visits the patient. 

I heard minimum 3 lakhs will be spent for maintaining  the red Zone for 14/28days.every one says but not sure how true are these things in reality

4 minutes ago, Ntrforever said:

Why the centre is giving fund and encouraging these stupid things. Even I heard from many people the same. 

If one gets positive they will lockdown complete street and police, volunteers, Asa workers, panchayat people many people stay there in tent is it necessary? Suprisingly no doctor visits the patient. 

I heard minimum 3 lakhs will be spent for maintaining  the red Zone for 14/28days.every one says but not sure how true are these things in reality

WHO center ki funds isthondi annaru.. Enthavaraku nijamo theleedu.. So vallaki kooda gittubatu avuthunnattundi

39 minutes ago, Ntrforever said:

3 Lakhs deniki anttta doctor eyy raadu patient emmo hospital lo untadu 

9 hours ago, Ntrforever said:

Because public health is a subject managed by state

Centre gives funds with good intention but funds get misutilised

Archived