Kanimozhi experience at the airport

kurnool NTR

1 minute ago, ravindras said:

Hindi, English co official languages of India 

correction...not india. official language of union gvt.

means union gvt speaks in hindi in its official matters ( but real time union gvt speaks english dont know hindi is used in or not). public am matladalo akkada ledu. only recognised languages matrame unnay. avi currency note mida unnay. 

What is the official position?

The Constitution, however, did not declare Hindi as the national language; it rather accorded Hindi the status of official language along with English. Article 343 of the Constitution prescribes Hindi as written in Devanagari script as the official language of the government along with English.

10 minutes ago, kishbab said:

correction...not india. official language of union gvt.

means union gvt speaks in hindi in its official matters ( but real time union gvt speaks english dont know hindi is used in or not). public am matladalo akkada ledu. only recognised languages matrame unnay. avi currency note mida unnay. 

What is the official position?

The Constitution, however, did not declare Hindi as the national language; it rather accorded Hindi the status of official language along with English. Article 343 of the Constitution prescribes Hindi as written in Devanagari script as the official language of the government along with English.

Union goverment communicate 

In hindi with hindi states 

In English with non hindi states

Press information bureau available in hindi and english.

53 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

CISF has ordered an enquiry into this matter. 

She must have asked that officer inturn if those officers are Indians, if they are then they must have known the fact that India is a mix of various religions and languages which is taught us from primary grades

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

Union goverment communicate 

In hindi with hindi states 

In English with non hindi states

Press information bureau available in hindi and english.

that means hindi and english both are official languages of union governments. so any gvt officer should be able to communicate in english with public, should not ask to speak in hindi

asalu ee GK books vallani tannali..national language hindi ani spread chesindi ee naa dash galle...prime minister list lo amo temporary ani guljarilal nanda ni rayadam...asalu constitution lo temporary prime minister lu, CM lu undaru once CM/PM appointed by president/governor they are empowered.

38 minutes ago, Raaamu said:

Naku tagiladu okadu Hyd lo. Angrez vastadi Hindi raada anukuntaa security check point lo. 

Naaku angrezi annam pettuddi, Hindi pettadu ani cheppa

We don’t need Hindi in our day to day life..... chetta dash gallu..... vellaki south lo enni official languages unnayoo koodaaa teleedu 

6 minutes ago, Gunner said:

NO to Hindi :youth:

ee case lo Kanimozhi intentions different ayinapatiki (Tamil feeling lepataniki PK strategy ani na gatti nammakam)..... :dream: 

Tamil feeling is an inherent thing. They don’t need to be reminded about that. 

1 minute ago, kurnool NTR said:

Tamil feeling is an inherent thing. They don’t need to be reminded about that. 

Kani PK strategy..... First ila remind chesi, next recha kodataru.... AIDMK is supporting BJP & Hindi Imposition on TN ani....

same AP lo kuda follow ayyaru... kakunte caste tho... 

I met Tamil guy in train travelling from Mumbai to chennai. He said that DMK leaders join their children in CBSE schools with english, hindi. Same leaders raise slogans against hindi. These politicians virtually killing opportunities for their people.

In my opinion it is easy to learn hindi, english. We can survive in many parts of India with these two languages. I was surprised when Gas delivery boy in Bangalore able to speak in kannada, Tamil, telugu, hindi languages with customers on phone.

People learn languages based on necessity. Problem is with politicians who try to impose their whims on public.

Politicians in Bangalore want kannada, Hyderabad telugu , pune marathi, chennai tamil mandatory as 1st or 2nd language. How can children of software employees change 2nd language when employee change city for job purpose.

Now central government want to restrict children from 1 to 5 classes in mother tongue or regional language.

Politicians are imposing their regressive ideas on students. Students or parents should have  right to choose 1st language and 2nd language.

39 minutes ago, ravindras said:

I met Tamil guy in train travelling from Mumbai to chennai. He said that DMK leaders join their children in CBSE schools with english, hindi. Same leaders raise slogans against hindi. These politicians virtually killing opportunities for their people.

In my opinion it is easy to learn hindi, english. We can survive in many parts of India with these two languages. I was surprised when Gas delivery boy in Bangalore able to speak in kannada, Tamil, telugu, hindi languages with customers on phone.

People learn languages based on necessity. Problem is with politicians who try to impose their whims on public.

Politicians in Bangalore want kannada, Hyderabad telugu , pune marathi, chennai tamil mandatory as 1st or 2nd language. How can children of software employees change 2nd language when employee change city for job purpose.

Now central government want to restrict children from 1 to 5 classes in mother tongue or regional language.

Politicians are imposing their regressive ideas on students. Students or parents should have  right to choose 1st language and 2nd language.

Every body has their own choice brother..

inka ila anukunte telugu , tamil lanti local languages anni kuda history lo kalisi pothaayi.

Abdul kalam ni evaru aaparu..? he is also from tamil nadu kada..? Hindi radu kada..?

54 minutes ago, ravindras said:

These are some sweeping statements

DMK leaders (or for that matter like YCP says CBN's grandson) - this is not the correct line of argument

I dont know how many tamils you know, but i know quite a few from my university ..they try but cannot speak Hindi

I speak Hindi at home but when I speak to a native , I struggle a lot

What is the order of priority in learining languages ? : First Mother tongue then English (for more jobs) then we can think about Hindi or other Indian language. For a software job : English is sufficient.

An average Andhra guy is more likely to settle in Hyd/ Bangalore / Chennai : Then why not learn Kannada or Tamil as third language ?

Dont fall into that Hindi trap !! Dont get me wrong , I am one of the most fluent Hindi speakers in any room with South Indians, but I had the will and necessity to learn. 

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

Same questions apply for North also right ? Right from migrant labor to software professional, Northies are coming down south for their living..... it is their necessity to learn these Dravidian languages and not opposite way. The life of a South Indian doesn’t require Hindi to survive period 

3 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Same questions apply for North also right ? Right from migrant labor to software professional, Northies are coming down south for their living..... it is their necessity to learn these Dravidian languages and not opposite way. The life of a South Indian doesn’t require Hindi to survive period 

south ki vachina north vallu gharvamga cheppukuntaru maku kannada radu telugu radu ani

26 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

These are some sweeping statements

DMK leaders (or for that matter like YCP says CBN's grandson) - this is not the correct line of argument

I dont know how many tamils you know, but i know quite a few from my university ..they try but cannot speak Hindi

I speak Hindi at home but when I speak to a native , I struggle a lot

What is the order of priority in learining languages ? : First Mother tongue then English (for more jobs) then we can think about Hindi or other Indian language. For a software job : English is sufficient.

An average Andhra guy is more likely to settle in Hyd/ Bangalore / Chennai : Then why not learn Kannada or Tamil as third language ?

Dont fall into that Hindi trap !! Dont get me wrong , I am one of the most fluent Hindi speakers in any room with South Indians, but I had the will and necessity to learn. 

Perfect 

Hindi vasthe anti use....please let me know...if i stay in hindi zone and it is necessary to speak it will come automatically..no need to read it from childhood...

Hindi radu ani kanee aa matakosthe asalu palaana language radu ani avaru kuda avasaraniki aa areas ki pokunda aginattu charithra lo ledu.

Archived