union-govt-affidavit-was-filed-on-ap

goldenstar

AP govt (TDP) decided Amaravathi as capital and Central govt (BJP) at center (not state party) never said no to it. 

And Babu invited Modi and KCR keeping all egos aside so that the sailing will be smooth 

Now new AP govt (YCP) decided to de centralize by continuing Amaravathi as Legislative capital due to which activity will be limited to assembly sessions. 

There is no role by center in earlier case or now w.r.t to capital.

Coming to CRDA bill and Govt of APs legal binding will remain intact and can be fought in courts

next 2024 lo AP voters kooda.....national parties ke votes veyadam maa paridhi lo vundadu.....only Local parties ke vestam anaali.....Pushapalaki......2024 ke PK gaadu ee Pushpams less than 2% vote percent raavali.....inka congress 8 percent vote ravalani korukuntunna AP lo......

2 hours ago, 3mar said:

AP govt (TDP) decided Amaravathi as capital and Central govt (BJP) at center (not state party) never said no to it. 

And Babu invited Modi and KCR keeping all egos aside so that the sailing will be smooth 

Now new AP govt (YCP) decided to de centralize by continuing Amaravathi as Legislative capital due to which activity will be limited to assembly sessions. 

Coming to CRDA bill and Govt of APs legal binding will remain intact and can be fought in courts

Spend chesina money e party di kaadu ga it is public money be it centre funds or state

Center role em lenappudu evaridi naakataniki state nividagottaru peddamma chinnamma anukunta, mana janalaki anthakante sigguledu entole karma

4 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Incase 20204 lo by any chance CBN gelichi Malli Amaravathi capital ga marustanu ante appudu musalodu g lo gunapam diginodilaga anni naa paridhi loye antadu. Roju ki padaharu korri lu pedatadu padi roopayalu vidilinchataniki kooda

3 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Is this emotion only with us or general public feel the same..if ap people are dumb any one can easily manipulate 

I'm not sure bro, I have seen many software people who supported and still supporting Jaggad. I'm not sure why? And when I ask they will say YSR did that and did this. Lol

Just now, MaheshN said:

I'm not sure bro, I have seen many software people who supported and still supporting Jaggad. I'm not sure why? And when I ask they will say YSR did that and did this. Lol

And the worst. One of them is Naidu & JR big fan. How? How I say?

7 hours ago, MaheshN said:

That is how they created hater on cbn and caste with complete false propaganda

15 hours ago, 3mar said:

Agree.

Reg. 3 capitals issue I don’t think technically court will give favourable decision to us but process followed can be questioned.

CRDA Bill has some potential, hope it doesn’t dragon for years

next elections jaggad will go to Seema/UA and say if TDP comes they will takeout your capital, what will be our counter chudali

55 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Agree.

Reg. 3 capitals issue I don’t think technically court will give favourable decision to us but process followed can be questioned.

next elections jaggad will go to Seema/UA and say if TDP comes they will takeout your capital, what will be our counter chudali

Cbn to Build house in vizag

8 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

If its true, Jagans ego cost =52k koka(bricks)

Haha...avunu. jagan sarva swathanthrudu. He is omnipotent.

okavela evaraina..blessings tho ee pani cheyyagalidadu ante..aa blessings ichina vaallu..parama neechulu..vaallani support chesevaallu antha..spinesless....slaves 

deal ok naa? 😁

4 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Haha...avunu. jagan sarva swathanthrudu. He is omnipotent.

okavela evaraina..blessings tho ee pani cheyyagalidadu ante..aa blessings ichina vaallu..parama neechulu..vaallani support chesevaallu antha..spinesless....slaves 

deal ok naa? 😁

Obviously Jagan strongly wants it, he can go to any extent to do it to limit CBN image, so why would Centre confront and make it a mess where it doesn’t have any stakes as of now? or proper stand if jagan escalates it as it’s a state subject.

Ika mana background enti, black Modi go back banners and Amit shah throwing stones, blocking roads. Ivi chusi vallu out of the way velli help seseyali ani expectation 

7 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Agree.

3 eyes siddantham antaru cbn...ap tg lo 2 eyes laga...haha

29 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Vij kitina representatives andaru resign chestje...sentiment tho vallani malli gelipistaru ani gaurantee ga cheppagalama....?if there is doubt in this matter...there is no point fighting for amaravathi....

Naku doubte, TDP vachaka malli Amaravathi ki shift chesukotame, but I doubt jaggad will leave that scope, ego guy farmers ki edho package set chesi, lands antha Sc/st and convert batch ki plots esi ichesthadu emo.

Archived