No thread/info on CBN press meet and 48 hrs deadline

Hello26

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

Anne bro , thanks for coming up with good points unlike others who are just interested in spamming

1. Retirement and Ram Mohan Naidu :

My question for people who suggest retirement is what next ? You answered that question by opting Ram Mohan Naidu.

Dont get me wrong here, I am a big admirer of Ram Mohan Naidu and his family. His caliber is for everyone to see.

Why is it not possible :

1. CBN or any other party president wont let it happen. You have the right to be mad at him, but thats the reality 

2. There are many other factors which play here including caste, See the party presidents in major parties in our states. For funding, unquestionable loyality etc.. our political system is framed  like that

BCs and Kaps / BJP wooing Kaps : Party is working in that direction. TDP is the only party which provided them with reservation atleast for a brief period. Party is also highliting attrocities of Jagan against Dalits. Feedback from the ground is that Dalits are upset with Jagan, whether it will help TDP or not , we have to see

Ikapote BJP Janasena combo : Seems like a non - starter. More than that combo, might of the center is bigger issue

Coterie CBN is at a stage of his career where he wont change his ways. After so many years in politics people usually dont change. The question here is ? Do we chose a dictator like Jagan or Outdated CBN

Mistakes in past term Yes many were done, some were supported by cadre  (atleast majority section) but they misfired. Retrospection is done, some were corrected. Thats the best we get

Social media : Here CBN plays by some rules : not setting up own newspaper, not hiring people like PK. Call it old school/ values / pressure from Ramoji, RK : Upto your imagination.

Lokesh Lets discuss in detail some other day. Want to stick to CBN here

Having said all this , I will leave you with this question Do we chose a dictator like Jagan or Outdated CBN ?

CBN may be outdated in way of dealing politics but not on governance of state.... Still his the best.

But first party power loki ravali antae there should be big change in TDP. Thats my wish as party supporter. Else we have to be in opposition in next term also.

48 hrs deadline looks very silly,. I felt Raghuram krishna Raju is delaing much better.

Jagan gurinchi nothing much to talk ,he just want get rid of all the things started by CBN that is no way good for state .

Even YSR  never stalled some thing which CBN started 

Archived