PK multiple tongues

gangadhar thati kanipinchakunda video chesthe bagundedi , this will be projected as TDP Media and tdp is against to Janasena.

Ycp clear with 3 capitals. Tdp clear with 1 capital, 

Pushpam - 2 toungues , 2 idealogies 

Janasena -- ???? 

opposition ni target chesthe inko opposition edagadhu anedi my feeling ? cbn mistake chesadu etc blah blah ok , kani what is ur current stand anedi chepakunda ycpp ki vantha padite advantage ycp ki untadi kani janaena ki undadu ..

Janasena - either u suport amaravti or u support 3 capitals , take one decision and move on . My advie beter go with cycle , these pushpams will drown u septic tank one day 

naku podduna oka video lo jansena chepindi chosthe navu vachindi..

cbn did a mistake by land poling of 35 k acres and jagan did a mistake shifiting the capital is their stand .

Venkata krishna , murali krishna , abn , tv5 sambasiva rao , tv9 rajinikanth  etc etc; asked them simple question " are you against to this bill or you support this bill "? what is your stand on current scenario. 

again repeat mode lo cbn did a mistake , long back pk told 35k acres unnecessary etc etc;  PK should support farmers else it would a political blow to him .

4 minutes ago, PP SIMHA said:

gangadhar thati kanipinchakunda video chesthe bagundedi , this will be projected as TDP Media and tdp is against to Janasena.

Ycp clear with 3 capitals. Tdp clear with 1 capital, 

Pushpam - 2 toungues , 2 idealogies 

Janasena -- ???? 

opposition ni target chesthe inko opposition edagadhu anedi my feeling ? cbn mistake chesadu etc blah blah ok , kani what is ur current stand anedi chepakunda ycpp ki vantha padite advantage ycp ki untadi kani janaena ki undadu ..

Janasena - either u suport amaravti or u support 3 capitals , take one decision and move on . My advie beter go with cycle , these pushpams will drown u septic tank one day 

Vaddu.... I honestly pray to GOD to make TDP contest solo in 2024 also.....  PK gadiki life and lift avvakoodadu..... vaadu inko saari odipothey we can say good bye for his permanently

and also, back to back solo ga perform chesthe mana strengths consolidate avtaayi.... TDP is yet to gain power contesting independently. We need to correct this worst record!

On 8/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, PP SIMHA said:

naku podduna oka video lo jansena chepindi chosthe navu vachindi..

cbn did a mistake by land poling of 35 k acres and jagan did a mistake shifiting the capital is their stand .

Venkata krishna , murali krishna , abn , tv5 sambasiva rao , tv9 rajinikanth  etc etc; asked them simple question " are you against to this bill or you support this bill "? what is your stand on current scenario. 

again repeat mode lo cbn did a mistake , long back pk told 35k acres unnecessary etc etc;  PK should support farmers else it would a political blow to him .

Dabbu sampadinchadu kaabaatte donga kottesaadu annattu undi idi. 

Dabbu sampadana tappu, dongatanam kuda tappu :P 

56 minutes ago, niceguy said:

Kaps gurunichi meeka inka ardam kaala...except few sensible candidates and elders all others vote for JS or BJP.

If that is the case on ground,  Chiru PK iddaru ala fail ayevallu kaadun and more importantly both of them lost in Godavari districts

So my view is it is not a righr idea to completely disown that section with a pre-conceived notion, ippati kurra kunkaalu edo ooguthunnaru gani they also know what their on screen hero is upto and how serious he is

4 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

If that is the case on ground,  Chiru PK iddaru ala fail ayevallu kaadun and more importantly both of them lost in Godavari districts

So my view is it is not a righr idea to completely disown that section with a pre-conceived notion, ippati kurra kunkaalu edo ooguthunnaru gani they also know what their on screen hero is upto and how serious he is

Youth vestharu bro nd other group age it will be very less and with chiru disaster and 2019 he will loose further ground only youth votes of his fans he can capture solidly 

36 minutes ago, abhi said:

Youth vestharu bro nd other group age it will be very less and with chiru disaster and 2019 he will loose further ground only youth votes of his fans he can capture solidly 

Vadiki sympathy untundi...... alaaa project chestaaru....: 

Archived