Time for another AP Bifurication??

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel the best thing is to split once again. Andhra and RS doesn't have much in common. Plus there is no financial binding also. RS guys first move to neighboring state capitals before coming to Andhra. The only draw back is we become smaller and loose more political clout. 

KG districts were left out of development since the formation of Andhra in 50s. If unshackled, these districts will propel forward with the sheer amount of capital that can flow-in from the diaspora. 

7 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Aravodi qnta worst fellow evadu ledu...my experience in studying there in TN.....

Vallathonay konni vandala years unnam

Vaadu eppudu ninnu Androdu anala,Andhra dopididaaru analaa...

Chennai vadili dengeyandi meeru anala..

Ippatiki millions of telugus living happily in Tn

do you think AP people have guts..?? majority are dead heads.. you cannot uplift them and their thinking.. thy cry on others growth... so collectively the cannot grow.. who ever waned to prosper they left to other countries, later to Hyd, banglaore, chennai etc.. 

i was shocked with 2014 results itself... there is no option for AP otherthan CBN.. also with pk+bjp expectation is around 130+..  but getting around 100 itself shows the mindset of AP people...  

Ni pakkintodiki niku commons vundavu, how do you except same mentality with people from another region? 

The mistake is from the politicians for creating a confusion situation since the bifurcation of AP and Telangana. How can you not expect further division of coastal Andhra? 

Just now, pavan s said:

do you think AP people have guts..?? majority are dead heads.. you cannot uplift them and their thinking.. who ever waned to prosper they left to other countries, later to Hyd, banglaore, chennai etc.. 

Yes.

Chaava sachina jaathi 

Musala muthaka nay migilindhi Andhra lo...

Telugu vaallu..Mana chethi tho..kathi ichaamu ..in the name of TG split.

its just a start.. inka chala chestharu bjp vaallu.

they r ruthless..moral less creatures.

be ware and just try not to get too much involved in politics at all.

thanks to tekugu bjp slaves for giving me the enlightenment. 🙏

21 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Yes.

Chaava sachina jaathi 

Musala muthaka nay migilindhi Andhra lo...

Paduchu Admin...emaina.. vere laa alochisthunnaaraa? 😆 

Ap is gone case..because of the ppl in it. Surrender ayina vaallu,,.musali ayina..paduchu ayina..theda emi ledu🤣

no wrong with bjp or ycp

political parties will play games

it is the leader who has to explain and attract them

CBN failed to attract in 2019

and no expectations in  future

CBN peak time completed in i. 1995-2004

though I admire CBN but for present generation he cannot attract

as political leader CBN failed to attract

1 hour ago, sudhakar21 said:

no wrong with bjp or ycp

political parties will play games

it is the leader who has to explain and attract them

CBN failed to attract in 2019

and no expectations in  future

CBN peak time completed in i. 1995-2004

though I admire CBN but for present generation he cannot attract

as political leader CBN failed to attract

Attract anatam kante manaku development istam ledu anatam correct..manaku mass dialogues padali..bank account lo free gaa dabbulu padali..long term avasaram ledu..

26 minutes ago, niceguy said:

Better seperate Kostha with Godvari dists...

aa US vallu RS vallu enjoy your states .

Issue is with middle AP people’s mindset. Why should we blame Seema people ? They owned Jagan. 

godavari krishna Guntur states lo people ki teleeda? Who can develop AP on par with Hyd ani? These 4 districts are filled with people who want freebies and “easy money” athyaaasa, badaaaayi maaatalu ekkuva eee districts ki! 

3 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Issue is with middle AP people’s mindset. Why should we blame Seema people ? They owned Jagan. 

godavari krishna Guntur states lo people ki teleeda? Who can develop AP on par with Hyd ani? These 4 districts are filled with people who want freebies and “easy money” athyaaasa, badaaaayi maaatalu ekkuva eee districts ki! 

Let RS enjoy with Jagan..Unlike RS There are  people who voted for Development for some reason...referring to vote share..

Why should other districts share their resources and income...

7 minutes ago, niceguy said:

Let RS enjoy with Jagan..Unlike RS There are  people who voted for Development for some reason...referring to vote share..

Why should other districts share their resources and income...

It’s not a issue of district. It’s issue of state. Amaravathi develop ayithe edichey batch.... Amaravathi kill ayithey Hyd ki benefit Anna simple common sense logic elaaa marichaaaru? (Athadu climax lo Prakash Raj style)

Archived