05 AUGUST

35 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Lutyens Meltdown

Eeo9vrrU0AATDJZ?format=png&name=large

Disguise is a weapon most of these out of touch elites used to rely heavily, and exercise subtly that power in media to advance personal hideous motives a while ago under convenient 'secular' mask.  R-bro - Ever since their overt infatuation with twitter & other social media, the compulsive urges blew their own cover, hence lost the sting they possessed once.....

Complaining is neither a dominant attitude nor an attractive trait.....

On 8/2/2020 at 1:29 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

Two eyes policy, BJP state leaders worst so AP interest support TDP, national interest BJP:dream:

Haha..avunu..vaallaki ala direction isthundi..Bjp CentraAl leadership ani meeku teleedu ante..meeru chala amayakulu.

telisi kooda..Central peddala role ni downplay chesthu..mammalni maaya cheyyalankunte..meeru..maree pedha amayakulu. 😏

1 hour ago, Sr Fan said:

Disguise is a weapon most of these out of touch elites used to rely heavily, and exercise subtly that power in media to advance personal hideous motives a while ago under convenient 'secular' mask.  R-bro - Ever since their overt infatuation with twitter & other social media, the compulsive urges blew their own cover, hence lost the sting they possessed once.....

Complaining is neither a dominant attitude nor an attractive trait.....

Same applies to BJP thugs and cow lynchers who themselves export beef to other nations.

Meeru Rahul HIndu temples ki vellinappdu baaga edcharu kada. same vallu aa prostitute MODI gaadu prati state loki velli congress MLAs ni koni ala hatredness ni ruddadu andari meeda so vallu upset ayyi ala unnecessary comment sesaru le. first mee modi gaadini Prostitution maaneyya manu. appudu vallu kuda sardukuntaru. 

https://scroll.in/article/854474/why-is-the-bjp-so-upset-at-rahul-gandhis-visits-to-temples-in-poll-bound-gujarat

31 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

Same applies to BJP thugs and cow lynchers who themselves export beef to other nations.

Meeru Rahul HIndu temples ki vellinappdu baaga edcharu kada. same vallu aa prostitute MODI gaadu prati state loki velli congress MLAs ni koni ala hatredness ni ruddadu andari meeda so vallu upset ayyi ala unnecessary comment sesaru le. first mee modi gaadini Prostitution maaneyya manu. appudu vallu kuda sardukuntaru. 

https://scroll.in/article/854474/why-is-the-bjp-so-upset-at-rahul-gandhis-visits-to-temples-in-poll-bound-gujarat

After elections emanna visit chesada uncle temples 😆

and why did cong buy BSP MLA’s in Rajasthan? ProsT... or edho hashtag vesthav adha🤗

1 hour ago, LuvNTR said:

Luv brother - Without knowing meaningfully & and understanding of your value set, it is not right for me to address your presumtions and grievances. There is always a slippery slope of harming the brotherly bond if we are not careful....:cheers:

In a healthy way, if you are very sincerely interested in my opining on a subject or person or political outfit of your liking, first, please  try to read and get a measurement of my earlier posts in the archives; There must be plenty on many subjects over the years, might answer your grievances. If there is not one, do ask me politely, if it is in the vicinity of my knowledge and interest, may indulge you. 

Other than that, have a good day my fellow brother & fan of Ntr. :shakehands:

19 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Luv brother - Without knowing meaningfully & and understanding of your value set, it is not right for me to address your presumtions and grievances. There is always a slippery slope of harming the brotherly bond if we are not careful....:cheers:

In a healthy way, if you are very sincerely interested in my opining on a subject or person or political outfit of your liking, first, please  try to read and get a measurement of my earlier posts in the archives; There must be plenty on many subjects over the years, might answer your grievances. If there is not one, do ask me politely, if it is in the vicinity of my knowledge and interest, may indulge you. 

Other than that, have a good day my fellow brother & fan of Ntr. :shakehands:

endo raasavu brother. i got none. I guess you are too emotional and wants to keep your opinion to be read by only BJP dry fruits.

31 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

endo raasavu brother. i got none. I guess you are too emotional and wants to keep your opinion to be read by only BJP dry fruits.

Fair enough Luv brother, as you are entitled to your perceptions. As told before, and now you know, we have not much in common except best wishes for tdp and ntr; Thats Good enough for me...fine day bro :shakehands:

40 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Fair enough Luv brother, as you are entitled to your perceptions. As told before, and now you know, we have not much in common except best wishes for tdp and ntr; Thats Good enough for me...fine day bro :shakehands:

i still stay on my point. BJP vallu rahul temple ki vellinappudu ela crying sesaro vellu kuda alage sesaru plus MODI facist rule valla vallu ala koncham line cross chesi posts vesaru. 

Archived