Niece died of corona

Kumbk

My niece (around 25 years of age) from a village near Tenali died yesterday due to Corona. She was pregnant and diagnosed with covid few days before delivery. A nurse (came in contact during pregnancy related visits) passed it to her and she was tested and found positive after the nurse was identified positive. After delivery she had issues with her breath and her body couldn't fight the virus. I used to play with her when she was a kid. 

The infant is fine (for the time being). The infant was immediately placed under the care of paternal grandmother. My niece was with her family for the last few months.

My mom stuck at our home in VJA is feeling sad because none are able to visit/help the family at this time. We are not even sure how the cremation will go.

1 hour ago, Kumbk said:

The infant is fine (for the time being). The infant was immediately placed under the care of paternal grandmother. My niece was with her family for the last few months.

My mom stuck at our home in VJA is feeling sad because none are able to visit/help the family at this time. We are not even sure how the cremation will go.

Happy for the infant bro. Research says the same, virus cannot enter the placenta as they don’t have receptors. 

Sorry for your loss, brother....

Situation in Tenali is scary..... Tenali chuttupakkala vunna almost anni villages lo positive cases vunnai....... 

Last week ma village athanu chanipoyadu.... he & his family lives in tenali...... :( 

3 hours ago, Kumbk said:

The worse thing is she came to India from Singapore for the delivery. I didn't understand the logic behind this decision except for the traditional way of doing things.

Singapore healthcare too costly brother. Might be one of the reason.

Or She might need some help during this time, usual gaa parents travel chestaru ee time lo kudaradu ani aame vachi vuntaru.

Archived