Mistake by CBN in last time...

4 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Let’s move on from that “last time” discussion. As a party, TDP has a lot to focus on. Even as fans, we have lot of things to focus on rather than repenting on that debacle.

Ledu bro....Ee post intention 2024 point of view Ee...we should win back our core BC votebank....I have gut feeling that 2024 will be like 1994 elections scenario for TDP...Surprisingly I am seeing strong resentment in “Labour” due to sand,liquor and land policies....this was not the case during ysr

13 hours ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

60 years ga vilaki evaru emi cheyakapoyina,CBN corporation reservation isthe.....veelu matram power kosam kutha kutha laadipotunaaru...

This video posted before elections..

Still PK himself lost in two places....

Eppudu ementarooo....!

Jaffa removed CBN provided  5% reservation ..

15 hours ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

Ledu bro....Ee post intention 2024 point of view Ee...we should win back our core BC votebank....I have gut feeling that 2024 will be like 1994 elections scenario for TDP...Surprisingly I am seeing strong resentment in “Labour” due to sand,liquor and land policies....this was not the case during ysr

Youth lo pichodi following batti untundi mana fortunes.... and also, pichodiki own ga govt form chesey scene ledu..... I strongly wish we content individually in 2024 also. 

11 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Youth lo pichodi following batti untundi mana fortunes.... and also, pichodiki own ga govt form chesey scene ledu..... I strongly wish we content individually in 2024 also. 

yes I second that...Janasena ne inka aadi fans kooda serious ga teesukooru and BJP tho alliance pedda bagga valaki....also aadini evaru peddage serious teesukodam leedu...all TDP has is to focus on getting 5% to 6% ....

2 hours ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

yes I second that...Janasena ne inka aadi fans kooda serious ga teesukooru and BJP tho alliance pedda bagga valaki....also aadini evaru peddage serious teesukodam leedu...all TDP has is to focus on getting 5% to 6% ....

If PK fails to win as MLA one more time, it will de doors closed for him politically! I wish that happens!

Archived