Cisco lo Brahmin Mangers meeda caste based discrimination lawsuit

LuvNTR

22 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Patanjali vaadi product shampoo vaada try cheddam ani....Hair dengipoyindhi...

Appatininchi patanjali ki dooram

idi scam... chepa manufactures degara konesi, pathanjali logo petti ammestunnaru.. 

30,000 crore company endi asalu... within less than 4 years??? Magic

1. Initially it was promoted as a cheaper and safer alternative to other FMCG (Fast Moving Consuming Goods) products. However, if you take a closer look, many products price have been increased and is close to that of a reliable brand. Seriously, why will Patanjali give you a product for half of its price. Why?
  2. My dad bought a honey product branded under Patanjali. I was shocked to see that it was manufactured from a relatively unknown manufacturer. Now the shady thing is, if there is any defect in the product (adulteration), Patanjali has absolutely zero interference in the matter. You will be forced to complain only against the manufacturer. Goods manufactured by Nestle, Unilever, etc are manufactured in their own factories. So you cannot sue Patanjali over any charge!
  3. Within 2–3 years, Patanjali has released many products like sugar, shampoos, rice, atta, etc. They even started selling noodles and claim it to be safe. This is the big point. Many companies spend a good 6–7 years in R&D of a product. Various tests are done and various factors are considered and only then is the product manufactured. Patanjali is surely not run by GOD to do everything within 2 years. Like literally, they even sell soap. They sell aggarbatti’s. How come a company, with a humble beginning pumped in large chunks to develop such diverse products in such a short span of time? HAND OF GOD, huh!

I have used Patanjali shampoo, soap and atta. After every use of shampoo my hair looked very dry. Just one rub of the soap on your body, and wash it. You’ll find that the soap strips your body of the natural essential oils. Laymen believe that A good soap is the one which emits the strongest fragrance! They don’t know that the job of a soap is to remove excess oils from your body. Finally, the chapatis made of atta were hard to eat. They were particularly horrible when served cold.

So I have reasoned few things about Patanjali. We Indians believe any product branded as Ayurvedic or Herbal. Ayurvedic products are no doubt good, but they are good only when they are made from ayurvedic components and not lame chemicals.

Archived